Are Afghan Pashtuns curry or Central Asian?

Are Afghan Pashtuns curry or Central Asian?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
Title.
I got told a couple of times before that I could pass as a light-eyed Pashtun guy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Shrek2OnDvD
@Shrek2OnDvD @TRUE_CEL @sytyl @ItsOVERBuddyBoyos @krisal @justinzayn @ihatereddit @8PSLcel

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, Shrek2OnDvD, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and 1 other person
Afghanis are curryfied iranian
, and pakis/Punjabis are Iranified curries

Central Asian is turanid
Indo nordic is slavicfied curry

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Truecel14, House Lannister, CursedOne and 3 others
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: the BULL and Deleted member 16369
1*duRRUHDmv1G85q9OyOjAFg.png

They have 15-20% South Indian DNA
The closest ethnic group to them is Punjabis

So they the least "curry" south asian group

Tajiks, Uzbeks etc are central asian. They have only like 5% South Indian component so its negligible.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, CursedOne, Deleted member 22126 and 2 others
The people who still live in caves are ancient Indo-Aryans.
The ones who roam the streets are pajeets.
main-qimg-17b155b50a76c468a197cd97f0868f12-lq
6EA035C3-D234-43B4-8BCD-1C0CF17FF1F4_w1200_r1.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24487, Deleted member 17791 and justinzayn
Title.
I got told a couple of times before that I could pass as a light-eyed Pashtun guy.
people tell you this irl without you asking?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
The people who still live in caves are ancient Indo-Aryans.
The ones who roam the streets are pajeets.
main-qimg-17b155b50a76c468a197cd97f0868f12-lq
6EA035C3-D234-43B4-8BCD-1C0CF17FF1F4_w1200_r1.jpg
The guys in the bottom pic look pajeet asf.

midface of death

4C93A4DC 9A2A 4C58 9057 0FC068878B04

@chaddyboi66 @pashtun

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
@PrinceLuenLeoncur

Title.
Afghanis are curryfied iranian
, and pakis/Punjabis are Iranified curries

Central Asian is turanid
Indo nordic is slavicfied curry
This but unironically

Lol. That’s probably 1 in a million in Afghanistan

Tajiks, Uzbeks etc are central asian. They have only like 5% South Indian component so its negligible.
Yes but a lot are also mixed with Mongoloids to an extent [except for a few exceptions I'll mention below...]

people tell you this irl without you asking?
Thank you Jesus

Pashtuns are like Tajiks in that they're both Eastern Iranics, but Pashtuns have a some curry/abo blood which is why more of them look darker on average. Also, depending on who you ask Dardics may even or may not be considered Eastern Iranics too.

Persians have virtually 0 abo/curry blood though, which makes them look pretty light too [compared to curries at least], and this is despite actually having less steppe derived ancestry than even curries ironically enough. :feelsthink:

Make no mistake though...
Even though a lot of Dardics can have lighter features, like with my father's maternal family for example, the ones you see on google are usually always just cherrypicks.

And the same also rings true for most lighter Pasthuns and Tajiks etc.

The first thought to come into the minds of any foreigners taking their pics is "exotic", so they'll go out of their way to photograph them as if they're trying to catch a rare animal or something [which is kinda fucked up in way ngl]. But they do this because they're always surprised to see lighter features there due to often being pretty ignorant when it comes to the rest of the world.

Curries are also obsessed with white features so they'll instantly hype up any they find by posting them online, and I'm sure you could probably already guess why too...

Some un/less mixed Tajiks like Pamiris [non-mongoloid Central Asians] have lighter features too, but it's not as common as some ethnic copers there [or anyone anywhere else *cough*curries*cough*] would like to have everyone else believe.

But just in case I really had to spell it out... :feelsuhh:

I say cope [above^] because in the minds of all the copers who are obsessed with parading around ethnic people with lighter features, they unironically believe that this will somehow make them count as white too.
Funny GIF

Moving back on topic though...
Even though lighter ethnics around the world can have lighter features they'll never fully pass as legit White [Euro] due to the rest of their features and pheno.

Even among other Dardics, like the Kalash for example, they tend to look very gypsy-esque due to their ethnic blood and are only given the benefit of the doubt due to sometimes having lighter hair and eyes.

Again using my father as an example, he has "hazel" eyes with white skin but his facial features are all Persian/Iranic, and he wouldn't be able to pass as a full/legit Euro in Europe or even when directly compared to one like my mother.
1644421956907-png.1531887
If you give this guy the lighter features of the one above him or even gave the guy above him blonde hair, neither of them will still look full legit White [Euro] because of their features, much in the same way someone of mixed blood [like me and @Xangsane] wouldn't either.

Also, [Yeah ik offtopic again sorry, I legit think I have ADHD but...] I've been over this before but I say "hazel" because I legit don't believe the colour even exists, and I think it should just be classified as either green or brown.

Maybe it could even be thought of as a form of central heterochromia which would actually make the condition more common than most people would initially come to believe.
The Difference Between Green and Hazel Eyes - Owlcation

• +1
Reactions: JuneBug, justinzayn, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and 1 other person
@Xangsane i already know that nobody has ever told you that you could pass as pashtun bro :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Xangsane
Most are curry and central asian. Some are nordic aryan yamnaya giga moggers.

At first I always said “Iranian” instead of “Indian.” Now I say “Indian.” Here is why;

I was thinking of going there in hopes of finding foids like these
If you’re not Afghan yourself then GL getting one. :lul:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 22126

Even Tajiks, Uzbeks etc have South Indian ancestry? Brutal for them. They are honorary curries now.

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
You won’t be able to get one as an outsider. I don’t know what background you are, maybe it’s possible if you’re like, Arab or something.

You won’t be able to get one as an outsider. I don’t know what background you are, maybe it’s possible if you’re like, Arab or something.

brutal i would get killed by taliban

brutal i would get killed by taliban

Yeah, forget about it. Your best bet is an Afghan woman in Europe. They tend to be more secular. They would accept you. The ones in Afghanistan? Forget it.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
Boooomp @andy9432 @sub5inchcel

Go look at any myheritage DNA test. Not a single Afghan has less than 30% South asian. And South asian is the first thing that comes up on myheritage. They are defiately a part of the curry family

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Michael Myers and Shrek2OnDvD
@ascendedd

@ascendedd
According to 23andme results, i am 17% greek, 50-60% pashtun (i dont rlly remember, was long time ago) and some other turkic ethnicities. I dont remember seeing anything related to being south asian.

But again, Afghan is a really wide term. Afghanistan consists of pashtuns,tajiks,Hazaras,farsiwan,nuristani etc.
Even Pashtun itself has so many varieties. You have yousafzais who are only pashtun in name, majority of them look indian as fuck (They are mostly found in Pakistan), you have ahmedzai pashtuns who are strictly afghan. You have Zazai pashtuns who are descendants of the greek in Paktia province. I am a Zazai. We are known for being heighted, all the Zazai's i know are above 6'5, my brother is 6'4, i am cucked at 6'1.

Someone calling you Afghan can really be a mixed term. Some might call you Afghan because you look aggressive or tend to be aggressive and straightforward, some call you Afghan if you have a beard and are religious as fuck, some call you Afghan if you look white. You cant really decipher the term. It can mean multiple meanings.
I usually get called Afghan because i have extremely deep pashtun voice, i am 17 but sound like a 30 y/o, we also tend to have very weird english compared to normal Curry english. We speak in loud deep voices with pauses. I also tend to look aggressive.

Some pashtun tribes tend to marry within themselves only to preserve their genetics. Zazais like me only marry into our tribe so we can preserve our heighted genes and greek genetics. You will find many other tribes like that too.

But mainstream pashtuns nowadays that dont know their exact tribe are mixing into south asians, resulting in higher South asian genetics found in them.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane