Afghans are curries after all

Michael Myers

Michael Myers

Staff
682C08E4 59CF 477B B561 33DBFC3FDF4B

As you can clearly see, not just India and Pakistan and Bangladesh were one country, but also Afghanistan was a part of historical India.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, AscensionMan98, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 8 others
@Shrek2OnDvD @sytyl It’s time to accept the truth, bhais. No more Iranic coping from now on. I have seen the light.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, JizzFarmer, Deleted member 16371 and 6 others
pashtun is a mogger pheno

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 16371 and justinzayn
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
Iran as well apparently

• +1
Reactions: NT Master
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn
@Shrek2OnDvD @sytyl It’s time to accept the truth, bhais. No more Iranic coping from now on. I have seen the light.

Pashtuns - both paki and afgan have 15-23% South Indian DNA
Poor bhais are suffering from deep denial

1*duRRUHDmv1G85q9OyOjAFg.png

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deprived, Chadethnic101, rand anon and 1 other person
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, CFW432, Ryan and 2 others
pashtuns are basically pakistanis with higher caucaus and lower indic and a small chunk of southwest asian dna

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
Pashtuns are incels if they dont have light eyes

Why do pakis and afghans not like each other?
I mean the rest of the world can't see a difference.
Depends on which Afghan you ask. If you ask a Tajik, he will say it’s because Pakistan created the Taliban. If you ask a Pashtun, he will say it’s because Pakistan has been created at the cost of a Pashtun homeland. However Pashtuns in Afghanistan are outnumbered by Pashtuns in Pakistan. There are 33 million Pashtuns in Pakistan compared to 14 million Pashtuns in Afghanistan or so.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and Lonely
Depends on which Afghan you ask. If you ask a Tajik, he will say it’s because Pakistan created the Taliban. If you ask a Pashtun, he will say it’s because Pakistan has been created at the cost of a Pashtun homeland. However Pashtuns in Afghanistan are outnumbered by Pashtuns in Pakistan. There are 33 million Pashtuns in Pakistan compared to 14 million Pashtuns in Afghanistan or so.
Pakistan should incorporate Afghanistan into Pakistan lol seeing as how we're the Pashtun nation

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and Lonely
Pakistan should incorporate Afghanistan into Pakistan lol seeing as how we're the Pashtun nation
I concur. If the Pashtuns of Afghanistan want a Pashtun homeland then they must join Pakistan.

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn

Nah fuck that.

We got enough backward people in Pakistan already, don't need to add 10s of millions of hungry afghans.

Best thing is to for both countries to fence the border and deal with their own internal problems.
They get no more Islamic militants crossing over to cause further instability and we get no more refugees. Win-win

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Michael Myers and 1 other person
Nah fuck that.

We got enough backward people in Pakistan already, don't need to add 10s of millions of hungry afghans.

Best thing is to for both countries to fence the border and deal with their own internal problems.
They get no more Islamic militants crossing over to cause further instability and we get no more refugees. Win-win
Tbh it was more so a joke cause pashtuns want to reclaim KPK because it's majority pashtun. I just flipped the script by saying that they should join Pakistan because there are more pashtuns here. I don't actually want Afghanistan to join us.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
Pashtuns - both paki and afgan have 15-23% South Indian DNA
Poor bhais are suffering from deep denial

1*duRRUHDmv1G85q9OyOjAFg.png
It's wild how much a slight difference in ASI can alter ur phenotype

I only hve like 30% more ASI yet I'm giga dravidian

:feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1

So South India and Baloch component make up the majority of most asians.
High caste and NW south asians also have a significant Euro/West Asian component too.

Your dad was 60% South Indian, 35% Baloch with almost zero Euro/West Asian
You mum was 55% South Indian, 32% Baloch with around 5% Euro/West Asian

Average Punjabi is 30% South Indian, 40% Baloch but around 20-25% Euro/ West Asian
Average Pashtun is 15-20% South Indian, 40% Baloch and around 30-35% Euro/West Asian

So its the the missing Euro/West Asian component replacing AASI that makes the difference.
Because NW are mixed from millennia of invasions and migrations into the subcontinent.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Nah fuck that.

Yeah, that’s true. We got enough backward people but a few 10s of millions won’t make a difference. There’s just 38 million people in Afghanistan, plus extra land mass. The other day this year, Afghan refugees started beef with Sindhis. I think it was a deadly one. But we all know Afghans don’t get along with each other anyway. Initially I heard the Taliban didn’t want borders since they believe it’s against Islamic values however I think that’s just an excuse because they’ve tried to stop the fencing yet they do not ask for a merger with Pakistan.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
Tbh it was more so a joke cause pashtuns want to reclaim KPK because it's majority pashtun. I just flipped the script by saying that they should join Pakistan because there are more pashtuns here. I don't actually want Afghanistan to join us.
They don’t want to claim just KPK. They also want to claim parts of Panjab, places such like Attock. There’s a sizable Pashtun population there. But they won’t get it. Also, that’s just Afghan Pashtuns. But some Pakistani Pashtuns are delusional as well. They say that Islamabad isn’t in Panjab, that it is federal territory and not a part of Panjab. However Islamabad was carved out of Panjab so it’s obviously Panjabi land, even if it’s owned by the federal government.

• +1

“I only have a third more than you, even though you already have one third of it, which means I have two thirds of Dravidian blood” :feelskek:

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
Lmao Pakistani cope never fails to make me cringe. Pashtuns and Tajiks mog everything south of the Suleiman Mountains. A starver afghan refugee with one arm still mogs the entire Indus civilisation

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24487, CFW432, Deleted member 16371 and 2 others
iranians are ugly, brown and hairy with big jew noses.

I dont' get why so many curries try to larp as ones.

Last edited:
Lmao Pakistani cope never fails to make me cringe. Pashtuns and Tajiks mog everything south of the Suleiman Mountains. A starver afghan refugee with one arm still mogs the entire Indus civilisation
Look at this Afghan pajeet cope. Keep seething, currycel.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, justinzayn, Deleted member 16371 and 1 other person
Afghans have boatloads of South Asian DNA. They are a part of the curry race.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, justinzayn, Deleted member 16371 and 1 other person

@Boldandbeautiful & @Shrek2OnDvD are coping curries who don’t want to accept this fact.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, justinzayn and Boldandbeautiful

Retard, you do realise myheritage DNA considers Afghanistan in South Asia, that’s why it’s classified as that

I’m sure if he specified where in South Asia, he’d get north western Pakistan and eastern afghanistan

Retard, you do realise myheritage DNA considers Afghanistan in South Asia, that’s why it’s classified as that

I’m sure if he specified where in South Asia, he’d get north western Pakistan and eastern afghanistan
Still curry bhai 😘

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and justinzayn

Veddid race is found everywhere from the Egypt to Indonesia. U probably has DNA from them. http://humanphenotypes.net/basic/Veddid.html

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 16371 and Michael Myers
Makes sense bhai. Gulf Arabs look curry af for instance. Didn’t know it was because of curry genes.
I have curry genes aswell, and im half filipino half white. Curry genes is everywhere

• Love it
Reactions: Michael Myers
I have curry genes aswell, and im half filipino half white. Curry genes is everywhere
Based fellow curry. At least you’re not in denial like Afghans are who have considerably more South Asian DNA. They like to cope with “muh Iranic/Iranian”, I used to feed into that delusional disassociating narrative but I now know better.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, justinzayn and Deleted member 16371
Based fellow curry. At least you’re not in denial like Afghans are who have considerably more South Asian DNA. They like to cope with “muh Iranic/Iranian”, I used to feed into that delusional disassociating narrative but I now know better.
They try to paint themselves as whiter, but they are brown, even iranians have alot of south Asian DNA. They cannot escape their curry past

• +1
What you actually mean is that you realised how it's the end of the line for your curry genes and your pain and hurt has driven you to bitterness. Don't charge us the curry tax, my SMV barely survived nw3

• Woah
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
They try to paint themselves as whiter, but they are brown, even iranians have alot of south Asian DNA. They cannot escape their curry past
Yes they do. And then imagine the superiority complex that the white-passing ones have.

Someone else tried to say here or in another thread that Iranians don’t have South Asian DNA. :feelskek:

Looks like Iranian curries have this innate desire to be seen as different but they’re still part pajeet like us.

• +1
Yes they do. And then imagine the superiority complex that the white-passing ones have.

Someone else tried to say here or in another thread that Iranians don’t have South Asian DNA. :feelskek:

Looks like Iranian curries have this innate desire to be seen as different but they’re still part pajeet like us.
Its just wishful thinking. I fucking hate Iranians. They try to erase their culture with rhinos, converting to christianity. Basically be a white mans bitch

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, Xangsane, justinzayn and 3 others
What you actually mean is that you realised how it's the end of the line for your curry genes and your pain and hurt has driven you to bitterness. Don't charge us the curry tax, my SMV barely survived nw3
I’m a proud curry. In reality you just described yourself: you had enough pain and hurt in your life, realizing you’re curry too like me led you to bitterness. don’t worry about the curry tax, it doesn’t exist. It’s a myth.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and justinzayn
Its just wishful thinking. I fucking hate Iranians. They try to erase their culture with rhinos, converting to christianity. Basically be a white mans bitch
Hahahaha. Yeah they have become experts at changing their culture. Especially the Iranian diaspora. You’re a cool and knowledgeable guy, Andy. Indeed, too many ethnics are pathetic and self-hating. Can’t relate.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and Boldandbeautiful
realizing you’re curry too like me led you to bitterness.
If you are so proud why would you try to include outsiders in your genepool. I even think iranians in Iran are mostly turk/arab mutts and you don't see proud white's begging lebanese arabs to agree that their phoenecians.Do you also believe the Dravidian invasion theory aswell?:lul::lul::lul::lul:

Your in denial man, curry tax is a death sentence and a man doesn't accept it until his walked to the gallows and the noose is tied around his neck.

Indeed, too many ethnics are pathetic and self-hating. Can’t relate.
Average white guys slay women from every race and only the top-tier ethnics can do the same. It's normal to be a little resentful but aslong as Pakistan stays Muslim and based it ain't shit, India though will turn into thailand lite once it builds enough toilets for tourism.

If you are so proud why would you try to include outsiders in your genepool. I even think iranians in Iran are mostly turk/arab mutts and you don't see proud white's begging lebanese arabs to agree that their phoenecians.Do you also believe the Dravidian invasion theory aswell?:lul::lul::lul::lul:

Your in denial man, curry tax is a death sentence and a man doesn't accept it until his walked to the gallows and the noose is tied around his neck.

Average white guys slay women from every race and only the top-tier ethnics can do the same. It's normal to be a little resentful but aslong as Pakistan stays Muslim and based it ain't shit, India though will turn into thailand lite once it builds enough toilets for tourism.
Outsiders? Bhai, you are an Afghan and Afghans literally have a significant amount of curry blood in them, at least 30%, so that means you’re not outside of the gene pool, rather you fall within the gene pool.

Genetics aside, historically you have been a part of India as well.

And I am not even talking about ancient times like Indus Valley Civilization, which encompassed the entirety of Pakistan with some spillover in both Afghanistan and India.

• +1