Are Alain Delon and Sean O’Pry Proof Bones are Cope?

D

Deleted member 5349

Kraken
I used to thing facial bones and forward growth were the most important aspects of beauty, but when I see these two, I question that. These two men are, in my opinion, the two best looking men there are. Their faces look so unique and harmonious. They are just nice to look at simply put. They both have bad upper maxillas with small zygos and recessed lateral + infraorbital rims, yet they look so good. I know everything matters in aesthetics, but I think a unique + good eye area with good ratios and a forward grown lower third and lower maxilla is the key to aesthetics. Chico and Zach Cox fit this description as well. I think they mog generic big boned robust Chads like Barrett, Cavill, Eriksen, etc

44A6C202 D531 4DEF BC1E 5B6DED97582A
12A6E061 3328 448A 9883 BA343B3FD2A9

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, AscendingHero, Deleted member 9488 and 2 others
Harmony.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5349
I used to thing facial bones and forward growth were the most important aspects of beauty, but when I see these two, I question that. These two men are, in my opinion, the two best looking men there are. Their faces look so unique and harmonious. They are just nice to look at simply put. They both have bad upper maxillas with small zygos and recessed lateral + infraorbital rims, yet they look so good. I know everything matters in aesthetics, but I think a unique + good eye area with good ratios and a forward grown lower third and lower maxilla is the key to aesthetics. Chico and Zach Cox fit this description as well. I think they mog generic big boned robust Chads like Barrett, Cavill, Eriksen, etc

View attachment 747073View attachment 747074
how is Sean opry supposed to be proof with his sky high cheekbones and browridge wtf are you on

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 4946, Warlow and 5 others
opry has top .1% orbital compactness and possibly THE highest set zygos I have ever seen, and very good forward growth

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Warlow, 5'8manlet and 5 others
O'Pry has more bone mass in his browridge than your entire skeleton lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, AscendingHero, Warlow and 5 others
He has good bones dumb ass

his fwhr is 2.0 just Lmaooo at thinking he doesn’t

opry has top .1% orbital compactness and possibly THE highest set zygos I have ever seen, and very good forward growth
His side profile is pretty lackluster. He lacks projection under the eyes, he just hides it well because his eyeballs are very far back in his skull (this has nothing to do with orbital rim projection)
F7945BBF 4963 43E3 A2B0 0171B9FAA7C3

• +1
Reactions: 6485b025t
He has good bones dumb ass

his fwhr is 2.0 just Lmaooo at thinking he doesn’t
Narrrow roundish jaw and hollow undereyes. His upper orbitals bones are extremely good, but he doesn’t have the robustness of say cavill

• +1
Reactions: 6485b025t
His side profile is pretty lackluster. He lacks projection under the eyes, he just hides it well because his eyeballs are very far back in his skull (this has nothing to do with orbital rim projection)View attachment 747088
Profile shots can be misleading consider this

he has a longer mandible body from the side than 99.9% of men, AND he still has a slight overbite, meaning his maxilla is actually more forward than his jaw which is insane in terms of forward projection, it is slightly downswung, but in length it mogs hard

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Warlow and Deleted member 9837
alain mogs but o’pry look too alien like tbh, it’s almost as if his features are too perfect to be attractive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9048
Narrrow roundish jaw and hollow undereyes. His upper orbitals bones are extremely good, but he doesn’t have the robustness of say cavill
His jaw isn’t narrow your tweaking place him against anyone else he has a gigachad jaw your straight autistic bones equal fwhr nothing else

it’s his gonial angle which your confused about