Are all girls raped or sexually violated?

BigBiceps

BigBiceps

Kraken
Literally all girls I talk to have a story how they were raped at age 13. Do I really look so low class, that I only attract these types of girls with whatever + daddy issues, or are all girls like this?
Finnish girls, I'm telling you guys...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15884, CANI, turkproducer and 9 others
1440x810_cmsv2_2126cde3-89b7-5a36-b41e-7ecafd607e3f-5189092.jpg

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: GetShrekt, datboijj, gamma and 3 others
Hallitus%20viisikko%2039-6249545dfb6f00089b8.jpg

:love::love::love::love::love:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: gamma, Deleted member 3828, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person
How am I supposed to know? Asking this question on a forum consisting of mostly lonely teenagers isn't very high IQ imo

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 3828
Rape = regretted gangbang or subChad sex. I don’t believe 90% of rape accusations.

• +1
Reactions: BigNigga69, Deleted member 15884, CANI and 12 others
How am I supposed to know? Asking this question on a forum consisting of mostly lonely teenagers isn't very high IQ imo
What do you know of high IQ?

• JFL
Reactions: BigNigga69, datboijj, Deleted member 3828 and 2 others
Cope the teenagers just shitpost, the oldtimers will contribute

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
Second from right... ah my dick can only get so erect... :owo:
Why their faces are melted down, is that a classic Finnish look or only those women?

Literally all girls I talk to have a story how they were raped at age 13. Do I really look so low class, that I only attract these types of girls with whatever + daddy issues, or are all girls like this?
Finnish girls, I'm telling you guys...
High t finns cant resist young pussy

sex with non chad = rape

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RODEBLUR, datboijj and BigBiceps
Yes.
They are all sexually violated by me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13592
32D3BA48 AC13 46B6 B162 BA67A7EC9573

• JFL
Post some sexy finnish girls
I'm not in the mood for lying. Swedish girls are way better, literally all european girls except uk and balkans

• +1
Reactions: Pythagoras
I'm not in the mood for lying. Swedish girls are way better, literally all european girls except uk and balkans
@lutte @TsarTsar444 your prey is weak today:

wild-animals-hyenas.gif

• JFL
Reactions: gamma, sytyl and TsarTsar444
At least half of the girls I’ve talked to have been either groomed for nudes at an extremely young age online, sexually assaulted (random guys grabbing them forcefully and grinding on them) or actually full on raped.

• +1
@lutte @TsarTsar444 your prey is weak today:

wild-animals-hyenas.gif
I never claimed Finnish women are some saints. When Finnish boys are in army, they travel to chadstralia to get cocked by surfers with daddys money

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Pythagoras
At least half of the girls I’ve talked to have been either groomed for nudes at an extremely young age online, sexually assaulted (random guys grabbing them forcefully and grinding on them) or actually full on raped.
Only half? Wow, estonia is based.

• JFL
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding and BigBiceps
I never claimed Finnish women are some saints. When Finnish boys are in army, they travel to chadstralia to get cocked by surfers with daddys money
I know those moments when you're just sick of everything and become extra individualistic. will pass soon and you'll tell us all about great Finland :feelskek:

• JFL
I know those moments when you're just sick of everything and become extra individualistic. will pass soon and you'll tell us all about great Finland :feelskek:
Give it a 15 minutes, and you'll get to enjoy of my old posts again

• +1
Reactions: Pythagoras
Wine, traveling, and sushi.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Catawampus, datboijj, sytyl and 2 others
This murderer nigga live a richer life than @TsarTsar444
Absolutely brutal, meanwhile i need to cope with lentils and make women run away from my smile :feelsgood:

• Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Pythagoras
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Pythagoras
btw @BigBiceps these are good interviews about Finnish prisons.

most of them are just drunk sex or getting groped in a crowd or smth like that, not actually srs

• +1
Reactions: gamma
I assume Shannon Rose Bosanac referred to being "pumped and dumped" by Miguelito Mercado as "rape". Perhaps her Tinder lovers as well.

it's quite normal among white girls since the "men" of your race are pedophiles
@TeraCope54 thoughts?

Finnish girls are very good looking, not the hottest but they fog southern european women

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
It turns them on so they create a false narrative of their life in their brains. One in which they are a small girl being violated by a fat hard cock. They tell this story to everyone to hint at their own rape fantasies and longing to be raped and brutally murdered.