Are all growth plates closed at 16 year bone age?

JCaesar

JCaesar

ascend or rope
Except the obvious spine clavicle pelvis

Can't believe it tbh

• +1
Reactions: alekspolska88
how do i know my bone age

• +1
Reactions: JCaesar
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer, EzikoIsHere, slavicpsycho and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer, EzikoIsHere, AySab and 1 other person
obviously not

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and JCaesar
dude please don’t run GH check my profile
I know I'm sorry for u bro, u must have had hypersensitivity to it on ur face or ur plates were closed

Which are open still? cause I read wrist and others tend to close at this age
zygos, jaw, chin, brow ridge, the ones that matter never really close, they just slowly start slowing in growth, if you were to do environmental factors which for some reason would increase your testosterone by a load, or by putting them under stress for a while they'd definitely grow in mass. But yea like you said

• So Sad
zygos, jaw, chin, brow ridge, the ones that matter never really close, they just slowly start slowing in growth, if you were to do environmental factors which for some reason would increase your testosterone by a load, or by putting them under stress for a while they'd definitely grow in mass. But yea like you said
I also forgot to say that sutures don't close in the skull until 61 years of age

• Hmm...
Damn so for the body most are already closing shi

Damn so for the body most are already closing shi
Yea the body is different, for example its rare for someone after puberty to even gain 2 inches, growth plates close, sutures around the skull are different cause they can be softened.

• Woah
??? Ur skull literally grew
HGH isn’t from the sutures growing, my bones didn’t get longer or actually grow they just got thicker and fucked my face, as seen in acromegaly

• So Sad
Yea the body is different, for example its rare for someone after puberty to even gain 2 inches, growth plates close, sutures around the skull are different cause they can be softened.
I was gonna run mtren for skull changes u think it's a good idea?

HGH isn’t from the sutures growing, my bones didn’t get longer or actually grow they just got thicker and fucked my face, as seen in acromegaly
Where did u get ur hgh from btw

I was gonna run mtren for skull changes u think it's a good idea?
Your decision, if you want growth i'd go for it honestly, you live once and thats to be a chad

Your decision, if you want growth i'd go for it honestly, you live once and thats to be a chad
I planned on doing it for 16 weeks but people were saying due to the amount of androgen activity in it being so high it could actually close the sutures (20x stronger than trenbolone or around that), so idk now

I planned on doing it for 16 weeks but people were saying due to the amount of androgen activity in it being so high it could actually close the sutures (20x stronger than trenbolone or around that), so idk now

It's not a huge risk, but yea that is probably true, however things like dairy and raw meat soften them, so if your not gonna inject, go for natural meat and shit like that, aswell as supplementing melatonin if your not tired by a certain time, the circadian rhythm has a huge play on how much HGH is released during the most important sleep phase

• Love it
no, my doctor said my plates were @ bone age 17 and i still have some room to grow

• +1
no, my doctor said my plates were @ bone age 17 and i still have some room to grow
Lifefuel, what xray did u take? And were the plates there open?

i grew 1.8 cm in 2 month with 16 16.5 bone age fully fused fingers

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and JCaesar
manlets asking when growth plates close yet say height doesnt matter,

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 25743 and JCaesar
Don’t matter nigga you knew about it

• JFL
5'9 - 5'10 why
when did you hit pubrety I'm just collecting data to know when my growth plates possibly stop growing too

• +1
when did you hit pubrety I'm just collecting data to know when my growth plates possibly stop growing too
I had acne and body hair since a kid but only hit growth spurt at 13

Rn I think I have 16 yo bone age because I did an xray right before turning 16 and it said that

How old are you?

I had acne and body hair since a kid but only hit growth spurt at 13

Rn I think I have 16 yo bone age because I did an xray right before turning 16 and it said that

How old are you?
I'm 16 hitting 17 I've been on hgh and mk i had like 3 cm growth i hit pubrety at 14 had a growth spurt at 15

I'm 16 hitting 17 I've been on hgh and mk i had like 3 cm growth i hit pubrety at 14 had a growth spurt at 15
yea me too, im 16 and hit puberty super late, something like mid 14 or 15, i was 5'2 when i started puberty now im 5'10