Are all nootropics complete bullshit?

most supplements are gigacope, not only do they fail to produce significant effects (or any for that matter), but the amount they are dosed at is usually very low
this does not apply to some vitamins and minerals, as those are somewhat bioavailable and dosed correctly (D vit and zinc are essential for T maxxing) but more advanced shit like ashwagandha, lions mane, tribulus, tongkat ali extract are all snake oil useless bullshit.

You are better of seeking real drugs or medication if you want such an effect

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, Tallooksmaxxer and balding17yomanletcel
Modafinil? Giga cope
Caffeine? Cope
Adderall? Legit
L theanine? Cope
Ashwagandha? Giga giga cope
Meth? Legit
How is modafinil giga cope? Shit makes me work. + u can put them in a runtz pack and sell them to goofy ass white boys for $10/pill.

• JFL
Reactions: TheMewingBBC and Deleted member 21863
Nootropics I've tried that DIDN'T cause the intended effect:
L-theanine
Ashwagandha
Alpha GPC
Huperzine A
Bacopa monnieri
L-tyrosine
Piracetam
Sertraline
DMAE

Nootropics I've tried that DID cause the intended effect:
Lisdexampfetamine
Dextroamphetamine
Phenibut
Lyrica
Caffeine
Propranolol
Methylphenidate

So essentiality in my experience; if it's OTC, don't bother

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, TheMewingBBC, Alexanderr and 1 other person
Nootropics I've tried that DIDN'T cause the intended effect:
L-theanine
Ashwagandha
Alpha GPC
Huperzine A
Bacopa monnieri
L-tyrosine
Piracetam
Sertraline
DMAE

Nootropics I've tried that DID cause the intended effect:
Lisdexampfetamine
Dextroamphetamine
Phenibut
Lyrica
Caffeine
Propranolol
Methylphenidate

So essentiality in my experience; if it's OTC, don't bother
Have you Tried lions mane?
And what effects did sertraline give you?

Have you Tried lions mane?
And what effects did sertraline give you?
I haven't tried lions mane, Sertraline did nothing except mildly reducing sex drive

• Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss
What do u guys think of tongkat ali and Cistanche?

Phenibut works but you gotta take a huge dose before you go to bed. You'll wake up with the nicest euphoric buzz. Tolerance grows crazy fast so it's like a twice a month thing but it's perfect for going out

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC
or is there any non bullshit ones?

please reply based on experience
Most are, not all.

On the r/nootropic sub, some guy did analyze all the nootropics/drugs talked about there and then listed them from higher % odds of experiencing life-changing effects to lower odds of experiencing life-changing effects with the said drug. Dextroamphetamine (dexedrine) came out on top. To no surpise of mine.

Having used dextroamphetamine, I can tell you that if utilized appropiately, this drug can be life changing in terms of productivity. When I used it for the first time, I felt like I could achieve anything. I didn't experience euphoria neither did I think I turned into a genius.

It was moreso the feeling I could hold extraordinary focus on any subject no matter how boring it was. I do not belief such intense focus is possible naturally, at least not in non-life threatening situations. Point is, I felt like I could learn anything, given enough time.

There's some additional effects to the increased dopamine transmission, of course but the point is that if you use it properly, your life can change beyond what you imagined possible.

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC and Tallooksmaxxer
I have heard many great things about phenibut but also many terrible things. Personally haven't used it as I don't feel like doing so or need to. From what I have heard tolerance builds up extremely quickly so you cannot take it often whatsoever.

• Woah
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer