Tallooksmaxxer

Tallooksmaxxer

clinically recessed
or is there any non bullshit ones?

please reply based on experience

incel194012940

incel194012940

Zephir
The mechanism of action itself says it won't improve your intelligence or any shit. It'll just keep you awake, its a wakefulness agent so it's good for pulling an all nighter doesn't do much else.
but meth increases intelligence?

Guerrilla

Guerrilla

Mclovinpilled
if you couldn't decipher from that message that i'm calling you retarded then it's over for you buddy
I was studymaxxing for the most competitive entrance exam in the world I could use any possible edge I could get. Looking for mootropics doesn't have to mean you are fucking retarded.

redfacccee

redfacccee

:p
I was studymaxxing for the most competitive entrance exam in the world I could use any possible edge I could get. Looking for mootropics doesn't have to mean you are fucking retarded.
? you really are retarded

T

ToTheTop

Bronze
Did nothing for me. Took my mates' max strength prescribed Adderall however and felt like I did bare lines of coke. Couldn't sleep for over 24 hours and was productive the whole time brain firing on all cylinders.

T

Thomas DOM

Zephir
Phenibut n Kratom works

StreegeReturn

StreegeReturn

Zephir
? you really are retarded
nah he's legit u monk.
I tried all of the list beside meth i'm not a crackhead. And only adderall did an effect. not even coping selegiline did anything. altough even addy doesn't do that much you can't fake motivation, it just makes you happier and more proactive. Won't force you to work or study

StreegeReturn

StreegeReturn

Zephir
I take l theanine at night before sleep to help me relax and lower my cortisol from day to day activities
Cope in the sense their effects are marginal for what it's supposed to be/promoted for and can be anyway easily reproduced with an healthy diet. Beside for Modafinil since modafinil legit keeps you awake and makes you last longer - from my experience only tho.

redfacccee

redfacccee

:p
nah he's legit u monk.
I tried all of the list beside meth i'm not a crackhead. And only adderall did an effect. not even coping selegiline did anything. altough even addy doesn't do that much you can't fake motivation, it just makes you happier and more proactive. Won't force you to work or study
Cope in the sense their effects are marginal for what it's supposed to be/promoted for and can be anyway easily reproduced with an healthy diet. Beside for Modafinil since modafinil legit keeps you awake and makes you last longer - from my experience only tho.

StreegeReturn

StreegeReturn

Zephir

DoctorLooksmax

DoctorLooksmax

Zephir
I used modafinil on a handful of occasions to study at uni- helps a little bit but not really a game changer

Chadethnic101

Chadethnic101

Curry Mullatino - Curry German Alliance
Did nothing for me. Took my mates' max strength prescribed Adderall however and felt like I did bare lines of coke. Couldn't sleep for over 24 hours and was productive the whole time brain firing on all cylinders.
Yeah I get that with modafinil
If I take after 7.30am I will not sleep

StormlitAqua

StormlitAqua

On the path to 165lbs
The only one I've had massive success with is Phenibut. I'll take 1.2 to 1.5g and I feel great social, and happy all day. Legit like being drunk. Highly recommend. You can only take it once or twice a week tho.

I have had mild success with bromantane. I take it daily.

Everything else I've tried has been a dud.

Guerrilla

Guerrilla

Mclovinpilled
Speed, adderall, or a gram+ of caffeine but if you go caffeine route and take too much you will throw up for 12 hours+.
Speed
1 gram caffeine
Kys

Witheredly90

Witheredly90

Zephir
The mechanism of action itself says it won't improve your intelligence or any shit. It'll just keep you awake, its a wakefulness agent so it's good for pulling an all nighter doesn't do much else.
Idk is there any noortoripic that really increases IQ? I take Ritalin all it does is make me focus. That doesn't increase IQ though

Tallooksmaxxer

Tallooksmaxxer

clinically recessed
250 mg Testosterone Enanthate

You focus n concentrate much better when your Testosterone is high. Testosterone has a direct link with Dopamine

Srs
i heard shits like anavar make you a task robot.

T

Thomas DOM

Zephir
The only one I've had massive success with is Phenibut. I'll take 1.2 to 1.5g and I feel great social, and happy all day. Legit like being drunk. Highly recommend. You can only take it once or twice a week tho.

I have had mild success with bromantane. I take it daily.

Everything else I've tried has been a dud.

Phenibut is great. I will order more of it tonmorow . I take 2g

Gonthar

Gonthar

Zephir
or is there any non bullshit ones?

please reply based on experience
What's your IQ, the smarter you are the less they will work, they have a ceiling effect, they seem to do wonders on the lower IQ people though...

Tallooksmaxxer

Tallooksmaxxer

clinically recessed
What's your IQ, the smarter you are the less they will work, they have a ceiling effect, they seem to do wonders on the lower IQ people though...
i was the second in the class to learn reading.

first one was a hard worker dude i couldnt compete with him.
Anavar is useless n ineffective
not for the muscle building but for the hardening effect?

Last edited:
T

Thomas DOM

Zephir
i was the second in the class to learn reading.

first one was a hard worker dude i couldnt compete with him.

not for the muscle building for the hardening effect?

Idk but in the steroid community everyone says that anavar is the mildest steroid n it's so weak n ineffective it's just useless to take it. Even females take anavar cause it's a weak steroid

Tallooksmaxxer

Tallooksmaxxer

clinically recessed
Idk but in the steroid community everyone says that anavar is the mildest steroid n it's so weak n ineffective it's just useless to take it. Even females take anavar cause it's a weak steroid
just going to do test and superdrol tbh. i saw the sdrol b/a and it seems like its the most potent lean oral.

T

Thomas DOM

Zephir
just going to do test and superdrol tbh. i saw the sdrol b/a and it seems like its the most potent lean oral.

Superdrol is very anabolic. Can build a lot of muscle mass. It's a DHT derivative though so there's a risk of hair loss. Superdrol is also very liver toxic.

I would recommend Test + Nandrolone instead

Nandrolone is hair safe

Last edited:
Tallooksmaxxer

Tallooksmaxxer

clinically recessed
Superdrol is very anabolic. Can build a lot of muscle mass. It's a DHT derivative though so there's a risk of hair loss. Superdrol is also very liver toxic.
it has low androgenic ratio, people seem to barely report any hair loss side effect.
and for the liver yeah thats life you cant have it all
I would recommend Test + Nandrolone instead
i will use fin anyway if i use test and if i do so deca going to rape my hair.

T

Thomas DOM

Zephir
it has low androgenic ratio, people seem to barely report any hair loss side effect.
and for the liver yeah thats life you cant have it all

i will use fin anyway if i use test and if i do so deca going to rape my hair.

Where did you read superdrol has low androgenic?

Yeah you can't use finasteride with deca. It's only hair safe if used without finasteride.

T

Thomas DOM

Zephir
fully focused

idk just everywhere. anabolic/androgenic ratio is 20 for superdrol.

Superdrol has an androgenic rating of just 20, which is very low for such a potent muscle-builder. However, this score doesn't translate in real life; with Superdrol's effects known to be very androgenic in practice. Thus, male pattern baldness, prostate enlargement and acne are all possible interactions.

Tallooksmaxxer

Tallooksmaxxer

clinically recessed
Superdrol has an androgenic rating of just 20, which is very low for such a potent muscle-builder. However, this score doesn't translate in real life; with Superdrol's effects known to be very androgenic in practice. Thus, male pattern baldness, prostate enlargement and acne are all possible interactions.
congrats on finding the single shittiest source that claims superdrol is very androgenic.