Are any of your old bullies from school incels or losers now?

I

idkagoodusername

Satire Account
Most of the fuckers who made school hell for me have gfs and Instagram followers. But a few days ago, I saw one of them flipping burgers in a fast food chain. He was bloated and had an ugly pubic hair beard. I also heightmogged him. That made my day.

Are any of your old bullies incels now?

i bullied myself and i am an incel

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Didnt get bullied so cant really say

Attachments

• Phacochère-3R.jpg
    Phacochère-3R.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 10
imagine getting bullied

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic, jordanbarrettisgod, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person
i never had any consistent bullies but the three biggest dicks, including to me in high school, are all unemployed. actually i believe one is unemployed and the other works in retail, but one is permanently disabled from a car crash in senior year.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aesthetic, Deleted member 2587, jordanbarrettisgod and 5 others
most of them unironically want to be friends with me now. guess gaining muscles and acting low inhib rly makes u a more respectable person

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic, Blackout.xl, Deleted member 2426 and 2 others
all of them

imagine getting bullied
I'm not talking getting beaten up or shoved into lockers lol. I'm talking getting excluded and being socially outcast and laughed at. That's something you can't really control.

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic, turkproducer, Deleted member 2426 and 1 other person
most of them unironically want to be friends with me now. guess gaining muscles and acting low inhib rly makes u a more respectable person
this is a strangely phenomenon, they're much nicer if you meet them somewhere outside of school. i think it is in part because they are so provincial that they're glad to have anyone back from the old days once they see how limited their social world is.

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr and buflek
this is a strangely phenomenon, they're much nicer if you meet them somewhere outside of school. i think it is in part because they are so provincial that they're glad to have anyone back from the old days once they see how limited their social world is.
my biggest defeat was when one of the bullies who called me „ugly motherfucker“ in the past female cousin approached me saying im „very good looking“ and she obviously wanted to get to know me etc.

i always wanted to tell him this when he bullied me but they are libanese so i just shut my mouth

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet and Feanor
a kid that “bullied” me in middle school killed himself a few years ago so look who’s winning
giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2587, ElliotRodgerJr, Deleted member 1464 and 4 others
Nope.

Most are normies. One is a really good looking racist Chad.

Bullies growing up to be losers is a meme-tier cope.
DHKqIbNVwAEGQvr.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Feanor and Zeta ascended
I'm not talking getting beaten up or shoved into lockers lol. I'm talking getting excluded and being socially outcast and laughed at. That's something you can't really control.
there is always people you can identify that, while they don't bully you in a conventional sense, they're individuals who keep you from ascending socially in any way because they'll beat you down

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet
Nope.

DHKqIbNVwAEGQvr.jpg
mine was a loser. now he’s 6 feet under
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Blitz and Blackout.xl
JFL at you lil weak ass faggots
I WAS THE BULLY! :feelsez:

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 4570
they're much nicer if you meet them somewhere outside of school
That's because they know they don't have their homies for backup anymore and they'll get their teeth kicked in for doing that shit in the real world.

Bullies never stop bullying though - they just turn to office politics as their post-highschool cope.
I'm talking getting excluded and being socially outcast
Yeah, that was me. No one got physical with me but I was the loner outcast.

I wouldn't call it bullying, but a guy that was a straight up faggot to me occasionally in grade 8-9 ended up basically skipping puberty and now he still looks 14, hasn't grown an inch and has a tiny frame jfl. I was a prepubescent low T 5'3 kid back then so there wasn't much I could do. Who's laughing now?
View attachment 218105
this is him at like 18-19 now (he's like ~5'7 i think too) JFL
jfl i would be extra nice to him just to rub it in his face

• JFL
Reactions: androgenic
Nope.

DHKqIbNVwAEGQvr.jpg
i'm not sure if this is entirely true. bullying is mostly a middle school thing. people who bully all throughout high school typically have something wrong with them that would inhibit their success.

Bullying is most vicious in HS man. I remember quite a few fights happening back in school. And one guy was always bullied hardcore.
it depends on where you go i suppose. i've always thought that it only took a handful of elitist or troublemaking individuals to change the atmosphere of the entire social scene of a school so it is not even consistent at the same school every year.

it depends on where you go i suppose. i've always thought that it only took a handful of elitist or troublemaking individuals to change the atmosphere of the entire social scene of a school so it is not even consistent at the same school every year.
That's true. My school had 4 massive cunts. Everyone else was alright.

I'd rather live in ignorance, tbh.

I wouldn't call it bullying, but a guy that was a straight up faggot to me occasionally in grade 8-9 ended up basically skipping puberty and now he still looks 14, hasn't grown an inch and has a tiny frame jfl. I was a prepubescent low T 5'3 kid back then so there wasn't much I could do. Who's laughing now?
View attachment 218105

He could just roid hard, smuggle himself back into 6th grade and do whatever needs to be done..

they are all mexican losers that smoke weed all day and one of them is in juvie the other one is a dogshit 0 iq rapper who works at fedex and dropped out of high school

2 out of the 3 ones I was beefing in HS are losers who only were “chads” because of status, not looks. They both either don’t work or work dead end jobs.

1 out of the 3 is a chadlite with a skull not proportional to his body. I’ll mog him after looksmaxxing

@PrettyBoyMaxxing
@Blitz
@Fuk

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet, Blitz and Deleted member 3962
I have forgiven all my enemies.

Iam a emotinal support to one of them, he really llok ups for me for advice and shit, he is a chad but struggles alot emotionally. Maybe Im loosing my time but he really want to indruce me with girls.

Yeah, that was me. No one got physical with me but I was the loner outcast.
feelsbadman, that was me too. A fight might actually be preferable since you have a chance to take your anger out on them. And if you won a fight, you could win some respect and status.

But if people just ignore you or patronize you, then you don't have an easy way to overcome that. If everyone in your school thinks you're weird or creepy, then there's nothing you can do to statusmax.

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet
i have no idea. dont keep up with anyone from school.

the reality is they're probably more successful than me now.

View attachment 218105
what an absolute framlet faggot,

where the fuck are his shoulders?!

• JFL
Reactions: androgenic
in College a Bunch of Pakis used to Mess with me only when they were in a group because i had a white gf in the College and they were jealous immagine being jealous over a girl at 18+ seen one of them on his own in town and he was balding and at least 3 inches shorter than me and trying to be nice thats how Pakis are tbh only tough in groups

I never got bullied because i always stood up for myself.

Remember the whole thing with bullying is kids just making fun of you because you act a certian way. just don't be pussy and you won't get bullied.