Are Asian cheekbones too big/round?

This is their phenotype. Masculanization of Asian skulls makes their zygos grow downwards rather than more forward like whites and blacks

Race skullz

Shit that looks like my face shape but I don't have hollow cheeks and i have much less jawline

@AutisticBeaner So essentially, the problem with Asian cheekbones is that they're not forward enough (presumably due to Asians generally having flat maxilla)?
yea the vast majority of the asian population has a significantly retruded and downward grown maxilla.

And what cheeekobes are these?

So would you say that Asian have better or worse cheekbones than whites/blacks?

You know how feminine black women and feminine asian women look different to feminine white women?

All 3 have unique bone shapes, but they all look feminine in their own way. When you watch Miss Universe, all the nationalities/races are gorgeous, despite being different.

Its same for men, all 3 races can look very handsome and masculine in their unique way, here's an example of a handsome masculine Chang with Asian bone structure.

10-Yoshihiro-Akiyama-UFC-144-weigh.jpg

Unknown

4756470152_5e869174c4_b.0.jpg

Personally I have a preference towards Italian/Greek/North African/West Arab skull shapes (think David Gandy, or my avatar), but that's my own bias due to my heritage.

• Woah
Reactions: Preoximerianas and thecel
You know how feminine black women and feminine asian women look different to feminine white women?

All 3 have unique bone shapes, but they all look feminine in their own way. When you watch Miss Universe, all the nationalities/races are gorgeous, despite being different.

Its same for men, all 3 races can look very handsome and masculine in their unique way, here's an example of a handsome masculine Chang with Asian bone structure.

10-Yoshihiro-Akiyama-UFC-144-weigh.jpg

View attachment 540619
4756470152_5e869174c4_b.0.jpg

Personally I have a preference towards Italian/Greek/North African/West Arab skull shapes (think David Gandy, or my avatar), but that's my own bias due to my heritage.
Generally, I think that blacks/Caucasians have superior skull shapes and overall facial bones to Asians, but I do see your point. The guy you posted seems to have much sharper cheekbones than the two men in the OP.

No cheekbones for your face

big/ round cheekbone make your face look fat/ bloated despite low body fat. A looksmin imo

No. But they will won't save a recessed maxilla, plus might as well rope if you're a chink

@thecel @johncruz12345 @Phillybeard1996 @looksmaxxer234 Thoughts?

It's not that their cheeks are too round, that's like some racist shit saying Asians all have moon face or pancake face, it's that the Asian cheeks are too wide relative to how strong their jaw is.

But loads of noodles know how to fraud that shit with make up, so don't worry too much for them

It's not that their cheeks are too round, that's like some racist shit saying Asians all have moon face or pancake face, it's that the Asian cheeks are too wide relative to how strong their jaw is.

But loads of noodles know how to fraud that shit with make up, so don't worry too much for them
Most Asians do have flat, round faces though. It’s not racist if it’s true

tyson beckford has asian cheekbones he only gets away with it because bbc

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
Nothing about beckford’s bones are asian. He could literally pass as 100% west African if he wanted to.
i will send u proof in pms tommorow my phone is charging

from theapricity
Asian/Native American variant:
- face wide to match the width of zygomatic bones (more oblong-ish with pedomorphic gracilization, greater distance between features, browridge reduction, cheekbones wider than neurocranium)
- all giving the cheeks a full round shape

European variant:
- compact oval face, more prominent browridge, pronounced jawline, cheekbones as wide as neurocranium
- all giving the cheeks a "deflated" look

the top tier is out of reach for almost everyone.
View attachment 539077

these are fantastic cheekbones when compared to the average but even they lack size, width and forwardness.

View attachment 539083

these cheekbones have a nice size and width but they could definitely be higher and also more forward.

trust me, perfectly developed cheekbones would look absolutely insane, nothing comparable to these two.
Does Barrett have perfect cheekbones?
C6D40EF1 2F4D 4796 BA8B E8CF689A2BB5