are balkans slavs, latins, their own race or a mix of both?

Hardrada

Hardrada

Worship Nature
that tennis player djokovic looks italian

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
I know you are but what am I?

Europeans cluster together in genetic tests. The only "Europeans" not included are mixed.

Back in the day, I remember debating Nordicists and ethnics on the racial purity of eastern and southern Europeans. They would link to studies describing a significant percentage of alien blood in populations from Italy, Spain, Portugal, Ukraine, Serbia, and so on. When me and others went to check the study, we found that the (((researchers))) had made no effort to separate people that are ancestrally Italian, Spaniard or whatever from people that were born there.

So when you take people from all over Europe with thousands of native ancestors that lived where they were born, they cluster together because they are the same race at the end of the day.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
Back in the day, I remember debating Nordicists and ethnics on the racial purity of eastern and southern Europeans. They would link to studies describing a significant percentage of alien blood in populations from Italy, Spain, Portugal, Ukraine, Serbia, and so on. When me and others went to check the study, we found that the (((researchers))) had made no effort to separate people that are ancestrally Italian, Spaniard or whatever from people that were born there.

So when you take people from all over Europe with thousands of native ancestors that lived where they were born, they cluster together because they are the same race at the end of the day.
but latins, germanics and slavs all look the same as eachother and different from each other race. how wouldve they mixed?

maybe latins/germanics/slavs is too broad. like look at russia and ukraine. all of the men there look like theyre related to putin they have that phenotype, a phenotype you would never see outside of slavland

i really hate the stereotype that all slavs look like this

the pheno i posted in pic is most dominant in EASTERN europe such as russia/ukraine, us balkans, mostly serbs and croats are actually really good looking people and on top of that really tall, djokovic is no higher than mtn but u can clearly see the pheno

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese and Hardrada
bulgarians, romanians, greeks, macedonians cluster together
west balkans are slavs.

• +1
Reactions: Hardrada
but latins, germanics and slavs all look the same as eachother and different from each other race. how wouldve they mixed?

maybe latins/germanics/slavs is too broad. like look at russia and ukraine. all of the men there look like theyre related to putin they have that phenotype, a phenotype you would never see outside of slavland
you can't tell europeans apart if they all dressed the same, i live in the usa and i can't spot euros apart the only thing i can tell is whether they are nordic or south european.

Most of us from balkan are south slavs

you can't tell europeans apart if they all dressed the same, i live in the usa and i can't spot euros apart the only thing i can tell is whether they are nordic or south european.
im talkin about phenos not fashion

i really hate the stereotype that all slavs look like this

View attachment 2909854

the pheno i posted in pic is most dominant in EASTERN europe such as russia/ukraine, us balkans, mostly serbs and croats are actually really good looking people and on top of that really tall, djokovic is no higher than mtn but u can clearly see the pheno
the two main slavic phenos i know are the "i play pokemon go everyday" kid phenotype and the putin phenotype and also that distinct polish look from men and women.

i looked at more pics of him and can see it now. its just the fact that he has dark hair that made me think latin

why u bringin up fashion then dickhead
the point was that if euros dressed the same u wont be able to tell them apart i know this because i live in the usa

the point was that if euros dressed the same u wont be able to tell them apart i know this because i live in the usa
but i dont differentiate based on fashion i differentiate based on pheno

but i dont differentiate based on fashion i differentiate based on pheno
nedJun 26, 2023

Worship Nature​

typical pegan cpu

Users who are viewing this thread

Back