Are blond people more attracted to eachother?

D

Deleted member 21044

Kraken
I have dirty blonde hair. Something like this:
Blonde Hair Men 768x1157

(just the color)

And i noticed i get more attention from blonde girls. I'm also more attracted to them.

Is it possible this is some kid of gene preservation mechanism? I used to think blond hair is more female-dimorphic and therefore only attractive on women and dark hair the opposite. But if this was true, then both would be bred out and we would end up with a blend. Blond would get rarer and rarer since it's a recessive gene.

But maybe blond is more environmentaly specific, not sexually. This would explain why blondes would be more attracted to eachother since this colour has been naturally selected as most beneficial for the population of a certain region.

35140EA300000578 3632676 image m 186 1465456200337

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Patient A, huaus, Maesthetic and 7 others
View attachment 1987628

(just the color)

And i noticed i get more attention from blonde girls. I'm also more attracted to them.

Is it possible this is some kid of gene preservation mechanism? I used to think blond hair is more female-dimorphic and therefore only attractive on women and dark hair the opposite. But if this was true, then both would be bred out and we would end up with a blend. Blond would get rarer and rarer since it's a recessive gene.

But maybe blond is more environmentaly specific, not sexually. This would explain why blondes would be more attracted to eachother since this colour has been naturally selectwd as most beneficial for the population of a certain region.

View attachment 1987633
I used to wonder the same thing (as a person with blue eyes and similar hair colour to you) and i concluded that hair doesn't really matter that much as long as you have it. If you are facially attractive enough girls will change their "type" to adjust to whatever pheno u have, and if you are completely blonde but normie u won't have much succes in non-niche markets

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Maesthetic, Deleted member 3573 and 9 others
I used to wonder the same thing (as a person with blue eyes and similar hair colour to you) and i concluded that hair doesn't really matter that much as long as you have it. If you are facially attractive enough girls will change their "type" to adjust to whatever pheno u have, and if you are completely blonde but normie u won't have much succes in non-niche markets
Face is king obviously, by a ton. But it seem to me that blond people actually care about hair color, unlike dark haired people. As if they wanted to naturally preserve it.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: kuroganeikki, Deleted member 22623 and Deleted member 22126
Idk I'm naturally blonde but I've always been attracted to girls with darker, more voluminous hair.. I find blonde hair to often be frail and flat looking, although it does give an angelic halo to some girls

• Hmm...
Reactions: kuroganeikki, TrestIsBest and Deleted member 21044
Idk I'm naturally blonde but I've always been attracted to girls with darker, more voluminous hair.. I find blonde hair to often be frail and flat looking, although it does give an angelic halo to some girls
I'm much more attracted to blondes by default. They just grab my attention. It's so pretty, the hair.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: kuroganeikki, TrestIsBest and Deleted member 22623
I'm much more attracted to blondes by default. They just grab my attention. It's so pretty, the hair.

Well TBF the best looking girl I've been with was blonde, but I feel like she was an outlier lol.. I can understand though as there are some blonde girls who look very hqnp in a way darker haired girls never will

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
my hairs black and i'm naturally attracted to darker haired women, blondes just don't do it 4 me although i still find a lot of blonde women attractive

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and Deleted member 21044
my hairs black and i'm naturally attracted to darker haired women, blondes just don't do it 4 me although i still find a lot of blonde women attractive
Interesting.

Where r u from, OP?

I'm just attracted to face. She can be flat-titted, flat-assed, dark haired I wouldn't mind as long as face is good (enough) to look at

• +1
Reactions: elzde95, TrestIsBest and p0lishsubhuman
I'm just attracted to face. She can be flat-titted, flat-assed, dark haired I wouldn't mind as long as face is good (enough) to look at
Obviously but those things are still very beneficial.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
I believe most people are attracted to their own phenotype
Ethnic girls that go after white guys usually do so because of social conditioning
I've never seen this "nordic girls go after med guys" or "med girls go after nordic guys" irl

• +1
Reactions: LookingToLooksmax, Patient A, LooksOrDeath and 3 others
birth control makes women more attracted to the scent of men that are genetically similar to them.

so it depends, but for most women, since they're on it, yes.

• Hmm...
Czech republic.
Maybe it's different there but in America dark hair men and blonde hair women were regarded as the ideal couple and most people seems to follow this pattern. I'm myself dark haired and prefer dark haired women.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
Maybe it's different there but in America dark hair men and blonde hair women were regarded as the ideal couple and most people seems to follow this pattern. I'm myself dark haired and prefer dark haired women.
americans are just coping because there's less blondes per capita in their shithole than there's in turkey.

same reason americans think 'thick' women are attractive, everyone is fat in their country so if they don't convince themselves to like it the alternative is being an incel.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A and Deleted member 17872
oh also, I figured I should tune in because I'm the palest/blondest member of this forum probably.

I'm mostly into redheads.

This is not the case here in Georgia, where only something like a quarter of the population has blond hair.
Brown hair, especially darker brown hair is the most widespread (and desired too) and as such the blondies are being bullied out of existence.

americans are just coping because there's less blondes per capita in their shithole than there's in turkey.

same reason americans think 'thick' women are attractive, everyone is fat in their country so if they don't convince themselves to like it the alternative is being an incel.
Europoors and their coping skills never ceases to amaze me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
ive heard youre more attracted to ppl of greater genetic variance than you, like black and white, white and asian etc as this produces genetically superior offspring. incest, dating in own race produce genetically inferior

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob and ascension
ive heard youre more attracted to ppl of greater genetic variance than you, like black and white, white and asian etc as this produces genetically superior offspring. incest, dating in own race produce genetically inferior
Lifefuel, this means truecel and Stacy is perfect match

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, Deleted member 8365, elzde95 and 5 others
I'm blond and I dislike blonde hair on girls. Dark hair fogs to oblivion

Muh muh. Stfu youre incels and subhuman autist rotting online

Ignore listed

That's incorrect. Genetic variance is not beneficial within a certain region. Imagine central africa got filled with lightskin hybrids. They would get more sun damage then the original black neggers and die out. Traits develop for a reason and become sexually desireable in their regions.

The diversity shit is just leftist propaganda.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, elzde95, BigDom and 4 others
oh also, I figured I should tune in because I'm the palest/blondest member of this forum probably.

I'm mostly into redheads.
Post hair

That's incorrect. Genetic variance is not beneficial within a certain region. Imagine central africa got filled with lightskin hybrids. They would get more sun damage then the original black neggers and die out. Traits develop for a reason and become sexually desireable in their regions.

The diversity shit is just leftist propaganda.
maybe then but i think its looksmax nowadays, exotic and coloring pill is legit like meeks, akash kumar etc( pashtun pheno is one of best imo)

• +1
Reactions: ascension
Bruh you're either 80 or that ain't natural.
my hair grows out as ash blond, it turns to near white in the sun naturally, here you can see the color disparity.

Long7

I have natural outgrowth every autumn when my hair is in-between summer and winter.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044 and Deleted member 16371
Face is king obviously, by a ton. But it seem to me that blond people actually care about hair color, unlike dark haired people. As if they wanted to naturally preserve it.
If blonde people naturally liked other blonde people more I believe there would be more of them, yet they always did and still do make a very small percentage of population

my hair grows out as ash blond, it turns to near white in the sun naturally, here you can see the color disparity.

View attachment 1987728

I have natural outgrowth every autumn when my hair is in-between summer and winter.
Mine too goes blonde is sunlight ❤️ 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍we’re the same although mines not brown

end of thread

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LightSkinNoob, Lonenely sigma, Deleted member 21044 and 1 other person
maybe then but i think its looksmax nowadays, exotic and coloring pill is legit like meeks, akash kumar etc( pashtun pheno is one of best imo)

There are many factors and first of all these guys are handsome to begin with, but generally people prefer their own race.

But this has two prequisits: that they're themselves racially pure and mentally healthy.

America is a bad example because it's a cesspool of races.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
If blonde people naturally liked other blonde people more I believe there would be more of them
Not necessarily it just means they wouldn't die out. There are also other factors. Not all blonde people are pretty.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
blonde foids like blonde men. darker foids like blonde men. its almost asif... blonde mogs?

• +1
Reactions: lordgandy2000 and Deleted member 22540
I'm dirty blonde yet girl who have naturally black hair had crush on me. But i had no experience with blondes

blonde foids like blonde men. darker foids like blonde men. its almost asif... blonde mogs?
It depends. There is attractive dark haired guys. There is attractive blonde haired guys. But personally if i had to choose i probably would take dark hair. It's hard btw

People are are more attracted to people like themselves in all areas (other than sex, of course). Look up "genetic similarity theory." Opposites do not actually attract.

View attachment 1987628

(just the color)

But maybe blond is more environmentaly specific, not sexually. This would explain why blondes would be more attracted to eachother since this colour has been naturally selected as most beneficial for the population of a certain region.

View attachment 1987633
Every girl has a sort of electra complex... but not in the literal sense. If they got a father with light features, they will be subconsciously more attracted to those phenotypic traits. Also in-group preference is real.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Deleted member 21044
View attachment 1987628

(just the color)

View attachment 1987633
Possibly bc I’m have black hair and do better with dark haired girls

• +1
This is not the case here in Georgia, where only something like a quarter of the population has blond hair.
Brown hair, especially darker brown hair is the most widespread (and desired too) and as such the blondies are being bullied out of existence.
Georgia ?💀

People are are more attracted to people like themselves in all areas (other than sex, of course). Look up "genetic similarity theory." Opposites do not actually attract.
False

im not attracted to fat tall white passing arb women

[deleted]

Last edited:
fell for the kike meme :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8758 and Deleted member 21044