Are blue light whitening kits like purelywhite and that blue light device cope ?

edodalic29

edodalic29

Retired
If not then what else can i do ? Laser whitening ruins your teeth in the long run so idk about that

Its cope regardless if it works or not if u dont have a wide palate

I do . So how do i get my teeth 2 shades whiter?
I've read that gel+UV light harms your enamel and weakens the teeth. Alternatively I’ve heard and read, on this site when the topic has been asked before, that Crest whitening strips are great, relatively safe and do actually work.

• Love it
Reactions: edodalic29
everything except peroxide and in some cases baking soda is cope

• +1
I've read that gel+UV light harms your enamel and weakens the teeth. Alternatively I’ve heard and read, on this site when the topic has been asked before, that Crest whitening strips are great, relatively safe and do actually work.
Wallah thanks op

I have that . So i should mix 5% peroxide with baking soda ?
hydrogen peroxide solution? probably not because the solution doesn't stay in contact with your teeth enough like for example a gel would. also, 5 % is really low. it's still worth a try though. but if you get results, it's probably from the baking soda.

need high percentage peroxide gel whitening at the dentist for serious results. you need the gel to actually sit on your teeth for a certain amount of time to see a real whitening effect rather than brushing your teeth with peroxide solution cope.

• Love it
hydrogen peroxide solution? probably not because the solution doesn't stay in contact with your teeth enough like for example a gel would. also, 5 % is really low. it's still worth a try though. but if you get results, it's probably from the baking soda.

need high percentage peroxide gel whitening at the dentist for serious results. you need the gel to actually sit on your teeth for a certain amount of time to see a real whitening effect rather than brushing your teeth with peroxide solution cope.
What is the name of the peroxide gel ? I will order it on amazon along with that blue light

What is the name of the peroxide gel ? I will order it on amazon along with that blue light

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover