Are Chads their own race?

Are chads their own race?

• Total voters
murdah

murdah

Kraken
The idea of chads being their own race has always been a hot topic in the black pill community but is it actually true? You had ethnics like Jeremy Meeks and Richard Ramirez getting millions of fangirls worldwide despite not being white, but they are universally attractive. Does being tall and good looking as an ethnic get rid of ethnic tax or is it nothing more than a myth within black pill communities?

IMG 8362 IMG 3254

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer, iblamechico, FaceandBBC and 2 others
The idea of chads being their own race has always been a hot topic in the black pill community but is it actually true? You had ethnics like Jeremy Meeks and Richard Ramirez getting millions of fangirls worldwide despite not being white, but they are universally attractive. Does being tall and good looking as an ethnic get rid of ethnic tax or is nothing more than a myth within black pill communities?

View attachment 3096914View attachment 3096913

Yea we r :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: ttlurker and murdah
racebait.

• +1
Reactions: Putin and nathan
The idea of chads being their own race has always been a hot topic in the black pill community but is it actually true? You had ethnics like Jeremy Meeks and Richard Ramirez getting millions of fangirls worldwide despite not being white, but they are universally attractive. Does being tall and good looking as an ethnic get rid of ethnic tax or is nothing more than a myth within black pill communities?

View attachment 3096914View attachment 3096913

Nope they aren’t

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer
If u see an actual mogger you know tbh
I used to shit on curries and gooks, and obv the avg one has 0 smv, but I saw a curry chadlite and tall looksmaxxed gook high HTN irl and it was undeniable they were very gl and high SMV
I couldn't imagine them being rejected for race. But I don't understand women so who knows

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nope, BrokenCharm, greywind and 5 others
good looking = being white

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: goo25, tombradylover, fogdart and 5 others
A guy like Meeks or Broderick hunter could have their way with 99.9999% of white women, so in those cases yes. but they have to be really stellar and top tier

• +1
Reactions: greywind and murdah
JFL at using white passing men to prove chads are their own race.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, watah, NZb6Air and 1 other person
None of them are whitepassing Jareer
They are both mostly white looking
Ramirez is a castizo and Meeks is a blue eyed high yellow mutt

• Hmm...
Reactions: murdah
you need a caucas skull to be a mogger my nigga, a total of 0 ching chong mogger that isn't happa (simonas pham, alex schlab, etc), tyson beckford got a white ass skull with typical caucas periorbitals (it's what black niggas lack in general), the rest are just mixed white, this is your "black" chad of the day

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and murdah
you need a caucas skull to be a mogger my nigga, a total of 0 ching chong mogger that isn't happa (simonas pham, alex schlab, etc), tyson beckford got a white ass skull with typical caucas periorbitals (it's what black niggas lack in general), the rest are just mixed white, this is your "black" chad of the day

Is he mulatto

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air

I agree with this then, caucasoid bone structure is ideal in ethnics + eurocentric coloring.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and NZb6Air
There is a universal beauty ideal and white niggas just reached it first
Duh. Whites are the most attractive race objectively, Is Laurence Mulatto though?

• +1
Reactions: watah, truthhurts and NZb6Air

IMG 5454
IMG 5485

Does they have a caucas skull?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrokenCharm, NZb6Air and murdah
Chads are their own race. But there is a racial hierarchy amongst Chads.

• +1
Reactions: murdah and truthhurts
@NZb6Air
you’ve seen my face
If I used an egg donor of a fairly robust white woman, do u think my quadroon kids would be well off in life?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air, truthhurts and murdah
@NZb6Air
you’ve seen my face
If I used an egg donor of a fairly robust white woman, do u think my quadroon kids would be well off in life?
Why IVF? Couldn’t you just get a white woman post ascension

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and TheLookInYourEyes
Why IVF? Couldn’t you just get a white woman post ascension
The truth is I would be able to get the genetics of a higher quality woman from an egg donor/surrogate than I would be able to lock down for a relationship. I think it would be a better bet to opt for better genetics rather than opting for a two parent household.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and murdah
What’s the cause for good or bad bone structure tho? Prenatal t?
by order of importance : maternal health during pregnancy ( she shouldn't gain weight etc ) > prenatal T > breastfeeding and first 5 years of maxilofacial development > genes > hormonal balance during puberty
Yes, they gonna be white/arab passing

• +1
Reactions: watah, TheLookInYourEyes, truthhurts and 1 other person
The truth is I would be able to get the genetics of a higher quality woman from an egg donor/surrogate than I would be able to lock down for a relationship. I think it would be a better bet to opt for better genetics rather than opting for a two parent household.
Just get a tall slavic woman, they have lower standards.

• +1
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes
I as a half white ethnic need to breed a white girl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air, murdah and TheLookInYourEyes
Just get a tall slavic woman, they have lower standards.
I had an autistic russian e-gf for a time period, but she was grossed out when she found out I fucked hookers before

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air, sportsmogger and murdah
Lol people who say this are dumb, sure “chads are their own race” it just so happens that 99% of chads are white

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air, murdah and truthhurts
Mena so I don’t look that ethnic but my son needs to look full white
Better if ur son looks ambigous like a tanned white guy, find a latina or arab with colored eyes

• +1
Lol people who say this are dumb, sure “chads are their own race” it just so happens that 99% of chads are white
Not 99% of the time. Whites in america are ugly on average

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: NZb6Air, truthhurts and watah
Better if ur son looks ambigous like a tanned white guy, find a latina or arab with colored eyes
I’m not Muslim so idk about Arab and Latinas are fat, honestly a mulatta would be great too I love them

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: sportsmogger, NZb6Air, murdah and 1 other person
and how did @NZb6Air rate you? Are you hardmaxxing Bhai?
I didn’t ask for a rating, he gave me advice. As for maxxing, I am currently trying to lose weight which is proving difficult as I feel compelled to eat 3000+ calories a day.
I might consider surgeries in the future if I can afford it, but for now I need to finish college and save up to have children with an egg donor before anything else.

• +1
A colored eye mulatta would be a fucking dream better than white girls

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and murdah