Are cheekbones really that important?

D

Deleted member 18515

Bronze
I see men with a bunch of different types of cheekbones whether its high or low or prominent and flat and they all seem to be attractive so does a certain type of cheekbones make you attractive or unattractive or does it barely matter? Also let me know what you think is ideal, I think high and flat like Opry are!

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 15827
I see men with a bunch of different types of cheekbones whether its high or low or prominent and flat and they all seem to be attractive so does a certain type of cheekbones make you attractive or unattractive or does it barely matter? Also let me know what you think is ideal, I think high and flat like Opry are!

View attachment 1611913View attachment 1611916View attachment 1611921View attachment 1611925View attachment 1611931View attachment 1611934View attachment 1611937View attachment 1611939
To be a mogger you should look like meeks. Everything that he has is ideal

• Hmm...
Reactions: buflek
Chico has no bones what an overrated feminine boy. I would love to take him from behind and give him some of my masculine "force"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manfrommars, arabcelxxx, Deleted member and 4 others

View attachment 1611913View attachment 1611916View attachment 1611921View attachment 1611925View attachment 1611931View attachment 1611934View attachment 1611937View attachment 1611939
Harmony ABOVE ALL.

The best cheekbones are THOSE that complement your face best. :bigbrain:

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 2729 and one job away
To be a mogger you should look like meeks. Everything that he has is ideal
only for a part African (black) person his bones excel i think chico is the best pheno despite race

Harmony ABOVE ALL.

The best cheekbones are THOSE that complement your face best. :bigbrain:
great point, what do u think r best cheekbones overall tho?

Chico has no bones what an overrated feminine boy. I would love to take him from behind and give him some of my masculine "force"
If I could chose anybody’s face I would chose biebers. If he would walk into ANY room girls would call him super pretty. He is ideal imo

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234 and germanlooks
If I could chose anybody’s face I would chose biebers. If he would walk into ANY room girls would call him super pretty. He is ideal imo
so flat and non existent cheekbones are ideal? interesting take

They are key if you wanna be a mogger. But ofc it's possible to slay without
Also JB has good cheekbones, he's just bloated in that pic

Justin bieber Nov 2012 justin bieber 32867876 975 1600

They are key if you wanna be a mogger. But ofc it's possible to slay without
Also JB has good cheekbones, he's just bloated in that pic

View attachment 1611956
bro cheekbones where??? i have jbs exact facial structure and hair type and im considered boneless according to this forum. so im surprised

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron
bro cheekbones where??? i have jbs exact facial structure and hair type and im considered boneless according to this forum. so im surprised
This forum is 1 person:what:

mirin o'pry's gyno in that pic

Hope you aren’t serious rn

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
Why should I be joking? Psl autism doesn’t hold truth in real life. Prime Bieber in motion easily mogs every person I know. Except maybe yerger

dude depoot looks model like but not attractive some may even call him ugly due to his facial strucutre JB mogs im sry

• +1
Reactions: one job away
Why should I be joking? Psl autism doesn’t hold truth in real life. Prime Bieber in motion easily mogs every person I know. Except maybe yerger
Stop coping.
He was a Chadlite in prime haloed by his status.
He aged like shit and only appealed to really young girls.

Prime Chico mogs him to oblivion not even close. Cavill, Pitt, bomer etc all mog as well and also appeal to all age groups of women

Bieber looks like a lesbian

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Looks234
Stop coping.

Prime Chico mogs him to oblivion not even close. Cavill, Pitt, bomer etc all mog as well and also appeal to all age groups of women

Cool

Stop coping.

beiber in his prime mogs
de poot is a model he supposed to look unique not attactive which he does a good job at doing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Deleted member 18052 and StrangerDanger