Are chewing results reversible

NFA PB

NFA PB

Banned
I chewed with those gummy things for around 2 months hoping to get more bigonial but ended up more bloated

I obviously stopped hoping to get to baseline, feel no pain or discomfort. Can I expect this thing to be reversible?

I’m gonna start saving for fillers cuz that’s my fate

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: whey123456, polishcel and Napoleon1800
no, unluckily.

• JFL
Reactions: polishcel
1/2 months but with normal gums. Did it a lot of hours a day until it hurted.
Ah damn I only did it 30min per day 5x a week

2 months doe

How long it took u to get back to normal, and why do u think it’s not possible

2 months doe

yh only if u eat soft food

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
chewing doesnt make you bloated

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing, Manletmachine, BrahminBoss and 2 others

2 months doe

i didn’t get back to normal, that’s why i’m saying it’s not possible. I’m not bloated cuz i stopped training them just right in time before they became too big.

I maybe lost 10% of their mass by stopping chewing, but realistically you can’t cuz you are always using those muscles to eat.

It’s not like stopping to train biceps and them shrinking down.

• JFL
Reactions: polishcel
yh only if u eat soft food
I read bout that

Basically obviously stop chewing

And eating soft foods so the jaw doesn’t get that much engaged. It’s gotten to the point I break down the food with my tongue instead

• JFL
Reactions: Fiqh
I read bout that

Basically obviously stop chewing

And eating soft foods so the jaw doesn’t get that much engaged. It’s gotten to the point I break down the food with my tongue instead
good, what helped me is also going on an aggressive cut (which i’m on rn)

i didn’t get back to normal, that’s why i’m saying it’s not possible. I’m not bloated cuz i stopped training them just right in time before they became too big.

I maybe lost 10% of their mass by stopping chewing, but realistically you can’t cuz you are always using those muscles to eat.

It’s not like stopping to train biceps and them shrinking down.
How long ago did you stop?

I understand that thought process but eating is not the same as directly training. I asked around other places and some people saw baseline after months up to a year

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Rely on pills and water for a month and you'll go back

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and chemtrails
How long ago did you stop?

I understand that thought process but eating is not the same as directly training. I asked around other places and some people saw baseline after months up to a year
stopped october i believe.

Rn is fine, but i didn’t train the lm to get a big jaw which i already do, but to fix simmetry

Did u have any firsthand exp with this?
No I only have experience with Ramadan
I used to chew but only normal gum it made my masseters better but I stopped after my teeth began hurting

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and BrahminBoss
you should chew a lot of gum and get a jaw trainer👍
it will make give you a round jaw, but bloat comes from high bf% and not the masseter hypertrophy

if this guy had low bf% he'd have hollow cheeks, instead he got botox or whatever and now looks like a normie

Rn is fine, but i didn’t train the lm to get a big jaw which i already do, but to fix simmetry
post pictures of your "bloat" before and after

Chewing gave me insane v jaw and everted gonions

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing, PseudoMaxxer, lilxder2 and 3 others
it will make give you a round jaw, but bloat comes from high bf% and not the masseter hypertrophy
View attachment 2592342
if this guy had low bf% he'd have hollow cheeks, instead he got botox or whatever and now looks like a normie
But but brad Pitt!

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and PseudoMaxxer
Chewing gave me insane v jaw and everted gonions
Would hypothetically chewing gum from TikTok shop for 2 months fix my inward gonions and make me Brad Pitt??

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
View attachment 2592342
I was already decent bf when I started chewing

I still bloated. I’m not recessed and according to org pajeets I have straight Gonions, might have been inwards now that this happened

Would hypothetically chewing gum from TikTok shop for 2 months fix my inward gonions and make me Brad Pitt??
I chewed nicotine gum, it takes around 2 years to see noticeable changes. My jaw has everted gonions now with slightly wider and more angular jaw

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Allornothing, Napoleon1800 and wsada

You still got some time left before you get to baseline

Did u keep eating hard foods

I chew ice a lot and I think that’s why I have chipmunk cheeks

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and NFA PB
Inject HGH into masseters boyo

• JFL
Reactions: ZaC and NFA PB
Bhai they got me fucked up pajeets told me to chew and now i might get stuck with Alvin masseters typeshit
I have tmd💀

• JFL
Reactions: NFA PB
Did u chew too
Yep. Currently trying to fix it. Heard it’s not that difficult. I ain’t doing surgery for no TMD tbh

For how long did u chew, often and how long ago did you stop
Chewed for no more than half a year, have not completely stopped chewing though obviously (when I chewed for my jaw, I used to chew mastic gum for 1 hour a day and never stopped till I got TMD) Now I stopped gum completely and I just eat the food my mum makes (rarely meat, this woman does not want me to heightmaxx tbh)

any ways not to get bloated while hard chewing?

Chewed for no more than half a year, have not completely stopped chewing though obviously (when I chewed for my jaw, I used to chew mastic gum for 1 hour a day and never stopped till I got TMD) Now I stopped gum completely and I just eat the food my mum makes (rarely meat, this woman does not want me to heightmaxx tbh)
Did u get bloated masseters and how much have you reduced in size

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MaestheticMaso, Tr0ubLe and Fiqh
Did u get bloated masseters and how much have you reduced in size
I did not chew that much for them to become bloated but I do look “fatty” even though I’m fairly skinny. Perhaps the fact that my side profile does not show any “growth” is the answer you’re looking for? Also I don’t think they atrophied cause I can now flex them independently.

I chewed nicotine gum, it takes around 2 years to see noticeable changes. My jaw has everted gonions now with slightly wider and more angular jaw
What's everted gonions

I chewed with those gummy things for around 2 months hoping to get more bigonial but ended up more bloated

I obviously stopped hoping to get to baseline, feel no pain or discomfort. Can I expect this thing to be reversible?

I’m gonna start saving for fillers cuz that’s my fate
Bro op one of my masseters has decent size it grew normally but my other one is small and that has caused an imbalance in my face I chewed mastic gum for 2 months 6 hrs a week 3 days a week open mouth chewing all on my smaller side and it barely grew jfl and all the growth was only in the lower half of the masseters

• +1
Reactions: NFA PB
I did not chew that much for them to become bloated but I do look “fatty” even though I’m fairly skinny. Perhaps the fact that my side profile does not show any “growth” is the answer you’re looking for? Also I don’t think they atrophied cause I can now flex them independently.
I can flex them too 🤔

And my masseters are only bloated from the front, it’s aii from the side

Maybe I’m still salvageable

Last edited:
Bro op one of my masseters has decent size it grew normally but my other one is small and that has caused an imbalance in my face I chewed mastic gum for 2 months 6 hrs a week 3 days a week open mouth chewing all on my smaller side and it barely grew jfl and all the growth was only in the lower half of the masseters
hog long ago did u stop and how much has it reduced in size

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
hog long ago did u stop and how much has it reduced in size
I stopped like a month ago and it's pretty much the same size but it barely grew anyway I'm trying to find out what mistake did I make that caused it to not grow much is it cuz I chewed with an open mouth?

I stopped like a month ago and it's pretty much the same size but it barely grew anyway I'm trying to find out what mistake did I make that caused it to not grow much is it cuz I chewed with an open mouth?
bloated and round right

It don’t really matter tbh, open close mouth

Just shit genes like me

Have u don’t something else to help debloat

Eating slower, reduce masseters ussage

Working out

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800