Are chewing results reversible

bloated and round right

It don’t really matter tbh, open close mouth

Just shit genes like me

Have u don’t something else to help debloat

Eating slower, reduce masseters ussage

Working out
No no op I want my masseter to become bigger because they are imbalanced like one is bigger than the other significantly. But yes they are round they aren't angular but that's cuz I have inward gonions

bloated and round right

It don’t really matter tbh, open close mouth

Just shit genes like me

Have u don’t something else to help debloat

Eating slower, reduce masseters ussage

Working out
However op the side of my face with the larger masseter moved the bone! My ramus is straighter, longer, and my gonion is more outward, and because one side is more developed than the other due to the masseter imbalance it looks bad

• +1
Reactions: NFA PB
I chewed with those gummy things for around 2 months hoping to get more bigonial but ended up more bloated

I obviously stopped hoping to get to baseline, feel no pain or discomfort. Can I expect this thing to be reversible?

I’m gonna start saving for fillers cuz that’s my fate
@PseudoMaxxer yes it is reversible. At one point my bigonial was legit wider than my bizygo , it's a muscle and like any muscle it looses mass when it is not trained. I stopped chewing gum and started mostly drinking foods or using tongue chewing rather than my teeth to avoid working them, also u shouldn't have any bloat, I don't have any. Common mistake is using ur cheek muscles to move the gun makes u bloated, whilst using ur tongue won't make u bloated.

• Love it
@PseudoMaxxer yes it is reversible. At one point my bigonial was legit wider than my bizygo , it's a muscle and like any muscle it looses mass when it is not trained. I stopped chewing gum and started mostly drinking foods or using tongue chewing rather than my teeth to avoid working them, also u shouldn't have any bloat, I don't have any. Common mistake is using ur cheek muscles to move the gun makes u bloated, whilst using ur tongue won't make u bloated.
For how long did u chew and how long it took to get back to normal habibi

For how long did u chew and how long it took to get back to normal habibi
I usually chewed from 14 and 9 months to 15 and 6 months. Then, I had a challenge on a looksmaxx discord , I started chewing 10-12 hrs daily for a week( I can send pics if u want). Then I just simply stopped. In 1-2 weeks most of the mass will be lost. The same way in the gym

Any first hand exp man?
yup when i started looksmaxxing i fell for chewing meme, became a bloated chipmunk jawed mess, started binge eating to gain weight and then fasted to lose weight + bloat from chewing

• +1
yup when i started looksmaxxing i fell for chewing meme, became a bloated chipmunk jawed mess, started binge eating to gain weight and then fasted to lose weight + bloat from chewing
how long did u do it for

how long it took to go back to normal

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
I usually chewed from 14 and 9 months to 15 and 6 months. Then, I had a challenge on a looksmaxx discord , I started chewing 10-12 hrs daily for a week( I can send pics if u want). Then I just simply stopped. In 1-2 weeks most of the mass will be lost. The same way in the gym
nigga u chewed at 14?

how long did u do it for

how long it took to go back to normal
like a month
i dont really recommend this method though, you can just chew softer foods. i don't know the potential consequences of this

nigga u chewed at 14?
It ascended me and saved me. I knew Abt BP at 12 lmfao when I stumbled across wheat waffles, I ignored him and coped. Only at 14 I started maxxing and watching him. But I knew Abt this forum 2 weeks before it gone mainstream

like a month
i dont really recommend this method though, you can just chew softer foods. i don't know the potential consequences of this
You chewed a month or u recovered in a month

What was your routine chewing

You chewed a month or u recovered in a month

What was your routine chewing
recovered in one month, i chewed until my jaw was sore so probably like 3 hours

• JFL
3 hrs daily?
yes
didnt really take it seriously cause i thought it wouldnt work, i didnt track anyhting precisely

aii man this is hopefuel

i also did it for 2 months approx
30-40 mins daily, sometimes skippimg the weekend

are ur massters back to baseline or maybe a lil bit bloated

aii man this is hopefuel

i also did it for 2 months approx
30-40 mins daily, sometimes skippimg the weekend

are ur massters back to baseline or maybe a lil bit bloated
they're normal now

• Love it
It ascended me and saved me. I knew Abt BP at 12 lmfao when I stumbled across wheat waffles, I ignored him and coped. Only at 14 I started maxxing and watching him. But I knew Abt this forum 2 weeks before it gone mainstream
and you lost the mass just like that

about how long it ook

@IAMNOTANINCEL how old are u and at what age did u chew

The bloat is temporary

Jfl at the average iq of this forum
It goes away in a few days OP.
The muscles get bigger and the bloatness subsides.
I train jaw on the days where I'm not going out and interacting with chicks. Like I stop a day before to get rid of the bloat, it isn't even that serious

• +1
It goes away in a few days OP.
The muscles get bigger and the bloatness subsides.
I train jaw on the days where I'm not going out and interacting with chicks. Like I stop a day before to get rid of the bloat, it isn't even that serious
Hope Ghandy hears you brotha

u said most of the mass, do u still chew
Ye I said around 50% but slightly more. And I chew once a week to maintain cuz I got my ideal width

Ye I said around 50% but slightly more. And I chew once a week to maintain cuz I got my ideal width
that makes sense that you still chew so u dont lost that much fat

send pics for a nigga

I chewed with those gummy things for around 2 months hoping to get more bigonial but ended up more bloated

I obviously stopped hoping to get to baseline, feel no pain or discomfort. Can I expect this thing to be reversible?

I’m gonna start saving for fillers cuz that’s my fate
More you do it, less reverseble it will be. Because jaw muscles are directly attached to Cartialge of the jaw.
More you will develop Jaw muscles, more it will push the jaw bone, then after some time there will appear endochondiral ossification where Cartilage becomes new bone. That's why you see many Bodybuilders have huge jaws. Jaw bones grow through entire life. Man I chewed hardcorely 3 packs of gum 3 times a day 15 minutes for 6 months. I swear my jaw was completely narrow, than it became so wide I looked like Hamster. But then I stopped it recently because I had some teeth problems. I haven't chewed gum for 2 months my jaw is still wide, sure it Decreased little bit, but it's wider than it was before I started chewing exercises

More you do it, less reverseble it will be. Because jaw muscles are directly attached to Cartialge of the jaw. View attachment 2592733 More you will develop Jaw muscles, more it will push the jaw bone, then after some time there will appear endochondiral ossification where Cartilage becomes new bone. That's why you see many Bodybuilders have huge jaws. Jaw bones grow through entire life. Man I chewed hardcorely 3 packs of gum 3 times a day 15 minutes for 6 months. I swear my jaw was completely narrow, than it became so wide I looked like Hamster. But then I stopped it recently because I had some teeth problems. I haven't chewed gum for 2 months my jaw is still wide, sure it Decreased little bit, but it's wider than it was before I started chewing exercises
did it plateau or you notice changes as each day passes

did it plateau or you notice changes as each day passes
After I stopped chewing, it has been decreasing for 10 days, but after that decrease stopped. it's 2 months and still jaw the same. It's bigger than it was before, I had completely narrow jaw, my face was Triangle like When I chewed there wasn't any plateau, jaw became wider and wider, many women stared at me everywhere. After I will fix my teeth I will continue to chew and I'll buy some Jawliners. The best things for Jaw Gains are Chewing and Lifting Weights in the gym, because when you lift weights for reps you strain your face and jaw so much, that's why you see many bodybuilders have huge jaws without even training it

Last edited:
  • JFL
After I stopped chewing, it has been decreasing for 10 days, but after that decrease stopped. it's 2 months and still jaw the same. When I chewed there wasn't any plateau, jaw became wider and wider, many women stared at me everywhere. After I will fix my teeth I will continue to chew and I'll buy some Jawliners. The best things for Jaw Gains are Chewing and Lifting Weights in the gym, because when you lift weights for reps you strain your face and jaw so much, that's why you see many bodybuilders have huge jaw without even training it
nigga just stop and get fillers, its ovah

did u try eating soft foods, do u still clench, or overuse your massetrrs in any way

did u try eating soft foods, do u still clench, or overuse your massetrrs in any way

Man as I said my jaw isn't the same as before I started chewing. It decreased like 10-20%, but overall it's bigger than it was before

It's not jaw problems, it's teeth, once I ate frozen strawberries and after it aches when I chew gums. Hope this weeks I'll fix it

It's not jaw problems, it's teeth, once I ate frozen strawberries and after it aches when I chew gums. Hope this weeks I'll fix it
u still chewing nigga?