Are chewing results reversible

I chewed nicotine gum, it takes around 2 years to see noticeable changes. My jaw has everted gonions now with slightly wider and more angular jaw
No

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
What bf u were when u noticed good facial changes from chewing

Maybe I fucked ip because my bf wasn’t ideal
Ngl I didn't change bf% I was 18% in both

Mogs me to hell

More you do it, less reverseble it will be. Because jaw muscles are directly attached to Cartialge of the jaw. View attachment 2592733 More you will develop Jaw muscles, more it will push the jaw bone, then after some time there will appear endochondiral ossification where Cartilage becomes new bone. That's why you see many Bodybuilders have huge jaws. Jaw bones grow through entire life. Man I chewed hardcorely 3 packs of gum 3 times a day 15 minutes for 6 months. I swear my jaw was completely narrow, than it became so wide I looked like Hamster. But then I stopped it recently because I had some teeth problems. I haven't chewed gum for 2 months my jaw is still wide, sure it Decreased little bit, but it's wider than it was before I started chewing exercises
did it look better after the gum?

i didn’t get back to normal, that’s why i’m saying it’s not possible. I’m not bloated cuz i stopped training them just right in time before they became too big.

I maybe lost 10% of their mass by stopping chewing, but realistically you can’t cuz you are always using those muscles to eat.

It’s not like stopping to train biceps and them shrinking down.
have they gone back to normal size now? i need an update nugga

you telling me the results are permanent? that's impossible how could muscle hypertrophy on masseters be permanent?
you trippin lil nigga
You are asking for advice or what?

You use your masseters every day multiple times to eat and chew gum occasionally.

Obviously you know that if a muscle is always being used, it’s harder to loose muscle mass. Obviously I lost a bit of the bulk the first few months but i’m stuck at that point even after several months have passed.