Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 1476

Kraken
no calroies so no weight gain and no sugar so no bad skin or rotted teeth

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy
Hope not, I drink 4 litres of pepsi max a day on average.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Heguldus, ManzareK, court monarch777 and 8 others
just drink water theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
artificial sweeteners can cause acne, and sugar is good for you

• Woah
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1476, court monarch777, datboijj and 2 others
artificial sweeteners can cause acne, and sugar is good for you
Över för mig tbh, tillomed personalen på lokala ica sa till mig att sluta dricka så mycket läsk en gång.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: datboijj, sergeant blackpill and lutte
no calroies so no weight gain and no sugar so no bad skin or rotted teeth
No, are you retarded? they have calories just not as many in comparison with other sodas or soft drinks and they achieve this by replacing the sugar (corn syrup if you are american) with aspartame which, while it has almost no calories, it still produces the same insulin response in your organism than sugar and you know what high insulin levels in the body do:

1-) They will make you process carbs more efficiently (more calories from carbs)
2-) In large periods of time, it will increases your chances to become pre-diabetic or just diabetic.

• +1
I hope not, pepsimax is literally my LifeFuel.

• Love it
Dont drink any of that shit
Sweeteners are shit for you and so is sugar
Both probably rape collagen

No, are you retarded? they have calories just not as many in comparison with other sodas or soft drinks and they achieve this by replacing the sugar (corn syrup if you are american) with aspartame which, while it has almost no calories, it still produces the same insulin response in your organism than sugar and you know what high insulin levels in the body do:

1-) They will make you process carbs more efficiently (more calories from carbs)
2-) In large periods of time, it will increases your chances to become pre-diabetic or just diabetic.
Source? I need a source for that. No, NO, NO. That is a biased source. Do you have a degree in that field? No? Thought so. I have a degree in gender studies so I am a superior being and a true intellectual. SEE, all the other redditors are agreeing with me so I must be right. Faith in humanity restored. Very wholesome epic moment.

• +1
Reactions: volcel3
1 can a day is acceptable

• +1
phosphoric acid in both would be a concern, unless you want to contribute in aging quicker

Source? I need a source for that. No, NO, NO. That is a biased source. Do you have a degree in that field? No? Thought so. I have a degree in gender studies so I am a superior being and a true intellectual. SEE, all the other redditors are agreeing with me so I must be right. Faith in humanity restored. Very wholesome epic moment.
I know you are memeing, but, just in case you want to use this same argument online and in real life, here is a study that proves what i'm saying:

TL;DR: After consuming artificial sweeteners such as sucrose, aspartame or stevia an insulin response caused an absolute peak insulin level that could not be reached by table sugar:

Fmcg5oR.jpg
CjPSNmu.png
qOBjQXC.png

• +1
I know you are memeing, but, just in case you want to use this same argument online and in real life, here is a study that proves what i'm saying:

TL;DR: After consuming artificial sweeteners such as sucrose, aspartame or stevia an insulin response caused an absolute peak insulin level that could not be reached by table sugar:

Fmcg5oR.jpg
CjPSNmu.png
qOBjQXC.png
Thanks, I guess zero calorie soda was too god to be true.

• So Sad
Status
Not open for further replies.