are coloured eyes the cure to ethnic/pheno failo?

D

Deleted member 15854

Kraken
dravidian with blue eyes would ascend imo.

if youve got good bones etc and are just looksminned by pheno, this would be especially powerful. i swallowed the eye colour pill today. contrast is everything. only few can pull dark eyes look like ballou, ramirez, chico etc. most ppl will ascend with light eyes, darker/lightskin ppl especially would ascend even harder from contrast halo.

this thread speaks for itself, even psl gods descend hard af without light coloured eyes

take the coloringpill.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Deleted member 23554, Makeup_Rules and 2 others
brb dropping a bucket of paint on my eyes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 15854
fuck that south indian man looks insane with that eye color, dark af african skin color but still caucasoid facial structure. Unique Ubermesnch

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1, Dr. Mog, ascension! and 1 other person
fuck that south indian man looks insane with that eye color, dark af african skin color but still caucasoid facial structure. Unique Ubermesnch
its crazy man, hed be ethniccel with dark eyes

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, gribsufer1 and Deleted member 15854
HAH NO
that combo looks fucking insane boyo.

dark skin, caucasoid skull, blue af eyes, white hair = giga killer combo
NOPE HAHAHHAA. you need the light skin. Dark skin is unbelievably such a fucking failo i hate being darkskinned. Dark skin alone can neg thebfuck out of your smv REGARDLESS of psl AND EYE COLOR.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554 and Deleted member 3573
that combo looks fucking insane boyo.

dark skin, caucasoid skull, blue af eyes, white hair = giga killer combo
u do t know whst hr talking ablut incel

settle down

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Dystopian, Blackgymmax and Deleted member 23848
omg thank you so much bro. Im just gonna go ahead and fucking switch the button that changes my eye color. Dude Im so fucking stupid that was the answer the entire fucking time I just had to press button that gave me light blue eyes. Wtf was I doing. Thank you so much dude you fucking changed my LIFE broooooo

Fucking retard stfu

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 23848 and 3 others
You basically need a moderately acceptable pheno comboed with lightskin. Like lightskin niggers are good despite still being moderately gorilla faced w light skin

omg thank you so much bro. Im just gonna go ahead and fucking switch the button that changes my eye color. Dude Im so fucking stupid that was the answer the entire fucking time I just had to press button that gave me light blue eyes. Wtf was I doing. Thank you so much dude you fucking changed my LIFE broooooo

Fucking retard stfu
get contacts or kerato, or wait for STROMA

get contacts or kerato, or wait for STROMA
contacts don't work. People can literally fucking tell. So wait for Stroma is the only option. So there is no solution. Wasting my time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
HAH NO

NOPE HAHAHHAA. you need the light skin. Dark skin is unbelievably such a fucking failo i hate being darkskinned. Dark skin alone can neg thebfuck out of your smv REGARDLESS of psl AND EYE COLOR.
u do t know whst hr talking ablut incel

settle down
i agree lightskin mogs. but darkskin with light eyes heavily mogs darksin with dark eyes tho. its better this than doing nothing if changing eye colour becomes available and safe

This is such wishful thinking by ethnics in this site. White guys with brown eyes like amnesia benefit from coloured eyes much more. Ethnic might have to lighten skin, get rhino, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, LightSkinNoob and Blackgymmax
i agree lightskin mogs. but darkskin with light eyes heavily mogs darksin with dark eyes tho. its better this than doing nothing if changing eye colour becomes available and safe
Not a chance icel. Disagre & ur blocked

• JFL
Reactions: LightSkinNoob, Blackgymmax and Deleted member 15854
Its not a heavy mog. In fact ive tried it on myself, hardly makes a difference. OG tinder days it did, now its nothing lmao. I used to actually have true chad smv before w contacts and smiling, now it does nothing with or without lol. Hypergamy killed it. Also seen a few girls no swipe blue eyed dravids. They just said they didnt like Indians

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 22780 and Deleted member 15854
This is such wishful thinking by ethnics in this site. White guys with brown eyes like amnesia benefit from coloured eyes much more. Ethnic might have to lighten skin, get rhino, etc.
EXACTLY. you need the whole package

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
girls never suspect a white looking dude to wear contacts, ethnics will get called out every time, I’ve worn blue contacts and not been called out. I don’t think they suit me tho, storma is the only cope really, I think you could try light brown tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
you need a Caucasoid skull and some Caucasoid features as well as decent coloring to pull this off imo.
so lighten skin, dye hair dark brown, fix nose, chin or eyes (whatever failo is applicable to you) and even after all this I'd suggest light brown or hazel instead of blue to avoid looking abit uncanny.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 15854 and Deleted member 22780
you need a Caucasoid skull and some Caucasoid features as well as decent coloring to pull this off imo.
so lighten skin, dye hair dark brown, fix nose, chin or eyes (whatever failo is applicable to you) and even after all this I'd suggest light brown or hazel instead of blue to avoid looking abit uncanny.
I’m considering this myself. A few users suggested it. Idk if I could pull it off without being called out on it tho.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16515
I’m considering this myself. A few users suggested it. Idk if I could pull it off without being called out on it tho.
try to be as white passing as possible before using the contact lenses,
I think phenomaxxing can ascend someone hard.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854 and Deleted member 22780
EXACTLY. you need the whole package
Have you tried lightening your skin with MSM+NAC+Gluta. You could larp as an mullatto nigger maybe

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
may i ask what phenomaxing is? phenotypes confuse me. if im a white guy w blue eyes and dark hair from uk then what’s my pheno

may i ask what phenomaxing is? phenotypes confuse me. if im a white guy w blue eyes and dark hair from uk then what’s my pheno
phenomaxxing would be trying to look exotic and not "common" in your ethnicity or pass off as another ethnicity.
there are different phenotypes within different ethnicities like Spanish people have darker skin, hair and eyes while Slavic men have lighter skin hair and eyes.

however, it's more complicated than just changing your skintone and har color, because phenotypes are also determined by your features, for example, Arabs and Indians tend to have bigger, longer noses while blacks have wider flatter noses.
if you're a white guy, you might not need to phenomax much but everyone can benefit from improving coloring and things abit.

@LightSkinNoob

I got asked "what brand of coloured contacts are you wearing" a few times before. My eyes are naturally blue with a tinge of green.

• Woah
Reactions: LightSkinNoob, Deleted member 16515 and Deleted member 22126