Are diverse areas really good for ethnics. Calling out the usual notion

A

AscensionMan98

Kraken

Here a lot of users are saying that the midwest and high white states are the worst for ethnics. But every time I tried tinder and especially yubo and wizz ( like yubo), I get the most response rate in more white states.

The best is a high white and liberal area. This would be very upper north east, and upper west coast states. But to say that one is automatically fucked if black in say Montana or idaho is kind of silly. I believe one gets more respect if exotic because if their is less of you, then their is a lower chance of having a flak.

This is supported by my experiments in Scandinavian countries and Eastern Europe and russia. And my results in Finland and Denmark were noticeably better then Sweden.So doesn't this show that once ethnics come in mass and ethnics chances are ruined. How can they expect to be judged objectively on their facial bones vs color of skin if the country has had a mass of them act in disorder.

Germany however was interesting. Despite all the muslim Terror attacks, yubo did really good their.

Here a lot of users are saying that the midwest and high white states are the worst for ethnics. But every time I tried tinder and especially yubo and wizz ( like yubo), I get the most response rate in more white states.

The best is a high white and liberal area. This would be very upper north east, and upper west coast states. But to say that one is automatically fucked if black in say Montana or idaho is kind of silly. I believe one gets more respect if exotic because if their is less of you, then their is a lower chance of having a flak.

This is supported by my experiments in Scandinavian countries and Eastern Europe and russia. And my results in Finland and Denmark were noticeably better then Sweden.So doesn't this show that once ethnics come in mass and ethnics chances are ruined. How can they expect to be judged objectively on their facial bones vs color of skin if the country has had a mass of them act in disorder.

Germany however was interesting. Despite all the muslim Terror attacks, yubo did really good their.
exotic halo is king. I have personally slayed due to exotic halo.

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
exotic halo is king. I have personally slayed due to exotic halo.
Then why do these retards claim that Montana and idaho are like some KKK looking mother fuckers. And also Sweden brutally proved the ethnic falio . Ethnics chimped out hard they're and I had less white roasties matching they're by a noticeable amount vs Finland and Norway. I got kinda sad cause I realized that my reputation was ruined by these stupid ethnics. I wondered how ethnic chimp outs affected my smv.

But blacks continue to maintain high smv in America despite massive chimp outs.

But then I got confused as in germany I did a lot better despite all the muslim terror attacks. They also are really friendly to spics. Saw some 5ft 4 latino holding hands and then drunkingly kissing 2 white 7 German foids. Was shocked. They also love blacks their.

France however was interesting. 2 French foids in my old city who were exchange students showed high interest in me. I also did decent in France despite huge amount of muslims.

Black tinder results also did good in France which has high black population. So once again conflicting results.

People normally date within their own race and we're not the exception.

Then why do these retards claim that Montana and idaho are like some KKK looking mother fuckers. And also Sweden brutally proved the ethnic falio . Ethnics chimped out hard they're and I had less white roasties matching they're by a noticeable amount vs Finland and Norway. I got kinda sad cause I realized that my reputation was ruined by these stupid ethnics. I wondered how ethnic chimp outs affected my smv.

But blacks continue to maintain high smv in America despite massive chimp outs.

But then I got confused as in germany I did a lot better despite all the muslim terror attacks. They also are really friendly to spics. Saw some 5ft 4 latino holding hands and then drunkingly kissing 2 white 7 German foids. Was shocked. They also love blacks their.

France however was interesting. 2 French foids in my old city who were exchange students showed high interest in me. I also did decent in France despite huge amount of muslims.

Black tinder results also did good in France which has high black population. So once again conflicting results.
Blacks don’t have high SMV in America. Only whites do

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Dating and marriage are two different things. Its true in general but I see a fair amount of interaccial couples.Most common is whites and Hispanics, roughly the same with men and women.

either area is fine

diverse area means white women are already used to ethnics and can easily be with ethnic males without as much as hate

in non diverse areas white women will sneak around but still want ethnic cock

as a ethnic male u just have to be confident and run ethnic theory without worry

either area is fine

diverse area means white women are already used to ethnics and can easily be with ethnic males without as much as hate

in non diverse areas white women will sneak around but still want ethnic cock

as a ethnic male u just have to be confident and run ethnic theory without worry
It seems to vary. And I get more matches in less diverse areas. Some areas seem to be good though despite diversity. Their just ins't that high match rate. Like real life is fine but less match online.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19607
This.

Fucking racecopers on this forum thinking that you can't get a girl from your own ethnicity because of "muh just be huwhite pill" are utterly pathetic. Just go to your homeland and I guarantee you will have success.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
This.

Fucking racecopers on this forum thinking that you can't get a girl from your own ethnicity because of "muh just be huwhite pill" are utterly pathetic. Just go to your homeland and I guarantee you will have success.
Yea even East Asians do fine with their own East Asian girls in America. They don’t have to go all the way back to find a gf, but would be easier obviously.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19607
ea even East Asians do fine with their own East Asian girls in America.
Don't know how similar it is to Canada, but if East Asian guys are with East Asian girls, 80% of the time they are both international students not Westernized Asians.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Anywhere with white people is good for ethnic men. Whites are the biggest cucks on the planet. They literally want you to fuck their women.

• JFL
Reactions: AscensionMan98
Anywhere with white people is good for ethnic men. Whites are the biggest cucks on the planet. They literally want you to fuck their women.
Update to this post. Politics plays a big part, and to a somewhat a large degree exoticness. If your exotic your going to be sexually favored regardless of the place being conservative or liberal. That being said in conversative areas like EE curries and East Asians and Arabs might be seen as more socially acceptable for women to be with vs blacks ( the black can still be highly successful but might have some woman avoid due to purely stigma).

In a liberal area this isn't the case, and a jacked black even if somewhat dark will be able to have extremely high smv even more then lighter skinned curries or Arabs as their is no stigma. This is if exotic.

In America in actual liberal areas ( think of Seattle, Portland, certain areas in california like San Diego , Santa Barbara,low inhibition NT ethnics won't face as much of a smv drop. Liberal white men just like in europe or too pussy to approach due to " muh sexual harassment " concern ( which are valid but not the end all be all, have to just not persist too much ). Ethnics don't seem to care as much, care more about busting a nut in the white pussy, so approach anyways.

Despite decent amount of minorities like 15-20% non whtie populations their, the white girls don't seem to mind mingling with the hispanics and Arabs and curries. NT and low inhibition plays a part as well asl looks, but more so looking good for their race vs hoping to be some white washed minority.

Fake liberal cities however ironically might be worse tbh ( Los angeles, Austin, NYC is mixed). The reason I say NYC is mixed is that while its fake liberal, it has a high enough foreign population and foreigners visiting an ethnic chad could still get " exotic " appeal from European foids that it balances out.