[POLL] which area of the USA is worst for brown ethnics?

Which region of the USA is worst for brown ethnic men?

• Total voters
Yea the responses here seem to lack actual experiments. I have consistently found the less diverse a place is the more the match rate, and even if its not strong the ones that do match have strong interest.

If white % alone determined everything, then Eastern Europe russia and fin would be the worst for ethnics. But the best has been by far Finland and Norway, and Eastern Europe is really good like Poland. Russia is also good.

In texas while their are interaccial couples frequently, especially white girls and hispanic, I get a higher match rate by far in more white states. The exception is to a degree with blacks, as it varies.

Lighter skinned Indians and curries and blacks do find in more conservative states. But for darks its more important to be in a liberal area.

California also is not all good for ethnics lol. Washington and oregeon are the best overall. I would say Seattle and Portland probably laid back. And NYC has enough foreign population one could meet European foids who are open minded.

Perhaps as I'm lighter skinned ethnic the conservative states have been good. I was surprised as my match rate was very high in areas like idaho and Montana and north/South Dakota. It makes sense as its 90% white. They already have white dick acess on a daily basis. So thus one can stand out.
Whats ur origins

Whats ur origins
Indian. Been told look Arab also, but Arabs and Indians get frequently mistaken together. Skin tone Medium tan. Definetly not very dark like south india, but not at all pale like a Lebanese/turk. In between those.