Are foids virtue signaling about height on Tiktok? (Height-Face debate)

D

Deleted member 14266

Zephir
Joined
Jun 14, 2021
Posts
1,533
Reputation
4,327
Do you niggas think they are simply lying for Tiktok clout or will most women these days choose a tall not handsome guy over a short handsome?




For me it was commum sense that the majority of foids would choose a handsome chad then some tall ugly/average nigga, but this is not what they are saying on theyre personal tiktoks, interviews and etc... What do you all think?
​

 
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and \/orman
Even this kpopmaxxed dude was mogged down for his height
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Sprinkles
This forum is a never ending loop
 
  • +1
Reactions: Tyronecell, Deleted member 23324, EverythingMattersCel and 5 others
Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: \/orman and Deleted member 6305
Do you niggas think they are simply lying for Tiktok clout or will most women these days choose a tall not handsome guy over a short handsome?


View attachment 2030278View attachment 2030279View attachment 2030280View attachment 2030286View attachment 2030287View attachment 2030292View attachment 2030293View attachment 2030295​


For me it was commum sense that the majority of foids would choose a handsome chad then some tall ugly/average nigga, but this is not what they are saying on theyre personal tiktoks, interviews and etc... What do you all think?
​

What's the paradox lol? :smonk:

Is it hard to grasp that HEIGHT is itself an ATTRACTIVE FEATURE? Like a top-tier jaw, except that height is MORE important than the JAW? :feelsrope:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and Deleted member 19036
As a 6’2” guy who is basically incel I say they are lying.

Being tall might be worth 1 PSL point at the very most
 
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, aBetterMii and Deleted member 14266
As a 6’2” guy who is basically incel I say they are lying.

Being tall might be worth 1 PSL point at the very most
Cool, mind asking... do you a have a strong social circle?
My face is average at best and if was not for my height I would be an incel, even having a strong social circle.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and Artemis
Cool, mind asking... do you a have a strong social circle?
My face is average at best and if was not for my height I would be an incel, even having a strong social circle.

I have zero social circle. Looksmax.org and tinder are my only interactions.
 
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24114, p0lishsubhuman and Deleted member 19469
I have zero social circle. Looksmax.org and tinder are my only interactions.
Well... I mean, if you don't have a social circle your chances of slaying are almost zero, for me exemple. My Tinder results are absolute trash, but having a social circle has given to me almost a 20 slay count. For the sake of transparency I live in Brazil so it is not as brutal as in other western countries but still, online date is all about face and the rest about height.
 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 19469, Artemis and 1 other person
"Ugly" for them is just average guy. Actually ugly tall guys wouldn't get picked over Chadlets
 
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: SecularIslamist, p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 19469 and 3 others
Well... I mean, if don't have a social circle your chanses of slaying are almost zero, for me exemple. My Tinder results are absolute trash, but having a social circle has given to me almost 20 slay count. For the sake of transparency I live in Brazil so it is not as brutal as in other western countries but still, online date is all about face and the rest about height.

I’ve never had IOI in real life back when I used to go outside for uni and stuff. Without tinder I’d have zero slays. Now I’m incel because tinder competition got too hard.
 
Well... I mean, if don't have a social circle your chanses of slaying are almost zero, for me exemple. My Tinder results are absolute trash, but having a social circle has given to me almost 20 slay count. For the sake of transparency I live in Brazil so it is not as brutal as in other western countries but still, online date is all about face and the rest about height.
You’re non white that’s why. Online dating doesn’t work for non whites even blacks are brutalised on tinder and dating apps. As a non white your best chance of getting a steady stream of pussy is via social circle, night clubs/festivals and Instagram.

My black friends have bodycounts of 20-80 all from these 3 methods alone. If a non White guy hadn’t gotten access to any of these he’ll 100% be a treucel unless chad tier looks.
 
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Xangsane and Deleted member 14266
This forum is a never ending loop
go to psilosphy and psychology typa forum to get a sfw but waay more brutal version of this forum. we arent outliers bcuz we know shit. we are outliers bcuz we are autists
 
I’ve never had IOI in real life back when I used to go outside for uni and stuff. Without tinder I’d have zero slays. Now I’m incel because tinder competition got too hard.
Basically what I said to OP. Not having any of this shit is fine if your WHITE, as online dating actually works for white dudes but now the competition is so hard white guys are having to opt out of dating apps meaning now white men have to join the rest of us in rely on Social media, social circle clubs/festivals to get any pussy 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Cumskins welcome to the club
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Xangsane, Deleted member 16501 and 1 other person
Basically what I said to OP. Not having any of this shit is fine if your WHITE, as online dating actually works for white dudes but now the competition is so hard white guys are having to opt out of dating apps meaning now white men have to join the rest of us in rely on Social media, social circle clubs/festivals to get any pussy 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Cumskins welcome to the club

It doesn’t make sense that foids would hook up from social circle when they have dozens of chads just a swipe away. I don’t understand how anyone ever gets laid outside of apps.
 
It doesn’t make sense that foids would hook up from social circle when they have dozens of chads just a swipe away. I don’t understand how anyone ever gets laid outside of apps.
That's crazy... your point makes complete sense but I don't know to articute or explain, but hook ups, dating are so much much easy than online dating.
I met my hookup/partner playing volleyball, not only her but 3 of my slay count are people from that circle for exemple
 
As a 6’2” guy who is basically incel I say they are lying.

Being tall might be worth 1 PSL point at the very most
Sry man, you are either deformed, like REALLY DEFORMED, to the level where foids want to vomit seeing your face,

OR

YOU ARE A MENTAL-CEL. You said you only meet women through tinder.. you are 100% autistic, no offence. How are you even supposed to show-off your height there? You need to DEMONSTRATE that you are tall... this is why it is literally important to approach IRL if you are tall... :smonk:
 
  • +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman
Can't believe we're still having height vs face discussions in 2023.
 
Can't believe we're still having height vs face discussions in 2023.
Not only that but they will be more relevant this year and others
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19174
That's crazy... your point makes complete sense but I don't know to articute or explain, but hook ups, dating are so much much easy than online dating.
I met my hookup/partner playing volleyball, not only her but 3 of my slay count are people from that circle for exemple

So basically you hooked up with 3 girls from your friend group? You just fucked them and you still hang out with them as friends? Did all 3 tell each other that you fucked them? I am confused
 
Do you niggas think they are simply lying for Tiktok clout or will most women these days choose a tall not handsome guy over a short handsome?


View attachment 2030278View attachment 2030279View attachment 2030280View attachment 2030286View attachment 2030287View attachment 2030292View attachment 2030293View attachment 2030295​


For me it was commum sense that the majority of foids would choose a handsome chad then some tall ugly/average nigga, but this is not what they are saying on theyre personal tiktoks, interviews and etc... What do you all think?
​

Tall and ugly = 5 PSL + 6'5
1673109151164
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24114, p0lishsubhuman, Xangsane and 2 others
You have to understand this, when they say mediun ugly, they are referring to HIGH TIER NORMIES
 
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 24114
how do you embed videos directly like that ?
 
It doesn’t make sense that foids would hook up from social circle when they have dozens of chads just a swipe away. I don’t understand how anyone ever gets laid outside of apps.
Becwuse tinder isn’t real life. Yes girls like simps but running low inhb nt game is a big deal to them and they will fuck you. Then again things may be even harder in 2023
 
So basically you hooked up with 3 girls from your friend group? You just fucked them and you still hang out with them as friends? Did all 3 tell each other that you fucked them? I am confused
Not a "friend group", basiclly it's a very group of people who play volleyball, like 60 people.
 
  • +1
Reactions: ascension
When they think tall and ugly they think Pete Davidson JFL.
If you tell then to choose between Zac Efron, zayn Malek, Harry styles, Justin beiber or Pete Davidson they would all choose the latter
Also most of dating is online interactions making face > height and it's not even close
 

Similar threads

Vincent Freeman
Replies
34
Views
200
Vincent Freeman
Vincent Freeman
tension
Replies
19
Views
97
Vincent Freeman
Vincent Freeman
TGUN.
Replies
8
Views
43
IronMike
IronMike
Mecha-Man
Replies
0
Views
8
Mecha-Man
Mecha-Man
sørenyuko
Replies
6
Views
47
pleasevanity
pleasevanity

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top