Are girls that are "dude magnets" stacies/stacylites?

are they?

• Total voters
sohan

sohan

Iron
This is coming from someone who had a female classmate in high school who attracted like 20 guys due to her looks and the way she dressed/carried herself (rarely from her personality). She was a beautiful girl but she had a crush on this one arab chad who had lots of bitches in his snap and was a womanizer.

Are the male version of these types of girls, aka the chick magnets/ladykillers, chads and chadlites?

This is coming from someone who had a female classmate in high school who attracted like 20 guys due to her looks and the way she dressed/carried herself (rarely from her personality). She was a beautiful girl but she had a crush on this one arab chad who had lots of bitches in his snap and was a womanizer.

Are the male version of these types of girls, aka the chick magnets/ladykillers, chads and chadlites?
was this Arab Chad a christian?

I bet he was masc looking.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and sohan
Man I feel like I haven't lived life.

was this Arab Chad a christian?
idk what his religion was but whenever I would see her looking at him she would blush and give him the googly eyed look, too bad she didn't confess to him though jfl

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
idk what his religion was but whenever I would see her looking at him she would blush and give him the googly eyed look, too bad she didn't confess to him though jfl
I feel like I haven't lived life at all now.

• Woah
Reactions: Sprinkles
I bet he was masc looking.
Very much jfl. He was tall and had an athletic build as well on top of having a dark triad face with pale skin

• +1
Very much jfl. He was tall and had an athletic build as well on top of having a dark triad face with pale skin
And he slept around a lot?
I bet he's Levantine

Yes, most slayers are actively womanizers and bitches pursue them even if they know this since Chad dick triumphs over logic

And he slept around a lot?
I bet he's Levantine
Idk about the "sleeping around alot" part but I know that one time when we were about to be dismissed from Geometry class he told one of his guy friends that "I have lots of baddies in my snap"

• +1
Yes, most slayers are actively womanizers and bitches pursue them even if they know this since Chad dick triumphs over logic
Idk about the "sleeping around alot" part but I know that one time when we were about to be dismissed from Geometry class he told one of his guy friends that "I have lots of baddies in my snap"
No wonder other Arabs and Pakistanis poked fun at me when they were sleeping around a lot.

EDIT: Assyrians are Christians.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: sohan
NVM he's Christian.

• Hmm...
Reactions: sohan
dude magnets = make-up maxxed mtb's with big butts

• +1
Reactions: Hades
Probably just means they dress in revealing clothes and carry themselves in a way that makes them seem easy