Are growers and show-ers just a dicklet cope?

RecessedChinCel

RecessedChinCel

Kraken
Title

Somebody blackpill me on thus

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 30432
Idk I’m definitely a grower the size changes drastically for me

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Banasura, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 30432 and 1 other person
all that matters is having enough to make her cum

Being a shower mogs(bulge halo), unfortunately I’m a grower

• +1
Reactions: chadcel;, Deleted member 30432 and RecessedChinCel
all that matters is having enough to make her cum
Most women don’t cum from penetration alone regardless of size, you need enough to hurt her a little that’s what they want

Most women don’t cum from penetration alone regardless of size, you need enough to hurt her a little that’s what they want
Yeh I think only 20% can from penetration, most cum from clitoral stimulation that’s why u can hit and put a vibrator on her clit same time.

Yeh I think only 20% can from penetration, most cum from clitoral stimulation that’s why u can hit and put a vibrator on her clit same time.
I just tell mine to touch herself while I hit, my last girl could finish from penetration so I thought I was doing something wrong with this one here since she starts DJing while we’re doing it but then I was informed of this fact. Genuinely had no idea this was a thing til a few months ago

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
I just tell mine to touch herself while I hit, my last girl could finish from penetration so I thought I was doing something wrong with this one here since she starts DJing while we’re doing it but then I was informed of this fact. Genuinely had no idea this was a thing til a few months ago
DJing jfl, some girls find masturbation even during sex to be disgusting so won’t stimulate

My dick is literally 2 inches flaccid!

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 30432, RecessedChinCel, Deleted member 32425 and 1 other person
It's definitely a thing. Showers usually have erection issues so their dick doesn't grow much compared to their flaccid size

• Woah
Reactions: chadcel;
IMO it can be legit at times based off temperature and if someone is scared/their hormonal feeling

but theres also a huge aspect of dudes just lying about it and calling their chubbed flaccid dick normal when in relality their flaccid is smaller.

Grower vs shower is MEGA DICKLET COPE if in fact your erect dick is still small lol

unironically another reason why size doesn't matter all that much. Imo being good with ur fingers and being able to tap into her mentally>> dick game

It's not a cope of your flaccid is 2 inches and your fully erect is 8

unironically another reason why size doesn't matter all that much. Imo being good with ur fingers and being able to tap into her mentally>> dick game
I guess but she’s gonna want to be able brag and also if you can make her tap out and genuinely hurt her a bit she’s gonna really be into it

if you’re a grower with a massive dick ur not gonna be embarrassed to show it

in fact more likely the opposite, party trick, stare at people and smile while it pops up

I dont think its cope

If you erect is big it doesnt matter if you're a grower youre still big

For average or below average I think is where being a shower is a lot better than being a grower.

Obv if you have a huge shower that mogs completely but not as much as avg shower mogs avg sized grower imo

im a grower but still very small