What was your awakening

I had a million blackpilled experiences that should have woken me up, but it wasn’t until I started seeing tons of blackpill memes on 4chan that it clicked.

• Woah
Reactions: castizo
Don't bring my hopes down😕
sorry bhai, just telling you what reality is like.

Too many parties, raves, events I've went to, and they all end up confirming blackpill theory.

• Hmm...
Reactions: EdgyFashionist and castizo
when I realized how much I missed in my life living on a fucking village

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: whotthehell and castizo
when I realized how much I missed in my life living on a fucking village
This is my dream tbh, only reason im moneymaxxing is so i can move to a village in the mountains of colombia

This is my dream tbh, only reason im moneymaxxing is so i can move to a village in the mountains of colombia
retiring on village is good, but not when you grow up. I just discovered that I can become low inhibit but I was outcast of society living in that shit so I was forced to become introverted loser. I missed so many things. Getting teenage love was just literally impossible for me just because of place where I used to spend my all days

• Woah
Im not Chad? im virgin but when girls are drunk they want to cuddle/kiss
yeah u know, girls only do that with chads.

jfl if u think a girl is gonna cuddle/kiss some MTN when they're drunk. Girls have always treated me with pure disgust.

Whether they are drunk, sober or on drugs, doesn't matter.

• Hmm...
retiring on village is good, but not when you grow up. I just discovered that I can become low inhibit but I was outcast of society living in that shit so I was forced to become introverted loser. I missed so many things. Getting teenage love was just literally impossible for me just because of place where I used to spend my all days
Its such a small community tho so the girls are kinda forced to be with u, i see often here in rural places that ugly looking guys get to slay because there are less guys

yeah u know, girls only do that with chads.

jfl if u think a girl is gonna cuddle/kiss some MTN when they're drunk. Girls have always treated me with pure disgust.

Whether they are drunk, sober or on drugs, doesn't matter.
Are you trolling me?

• Hmm...
Reactions: MoggerGaston
What was your blackpill awakening??

For me it was when the girl i thought loved me and wanted to be with me kissed another guy right infront of me and didin't even apologize or say anything afterwards and just acted like it was an obvious thing like of course she would do that to me
lost all my bitches

• Woah
Led on by some girl and then she said she wasnt ready for a relationship. Immediately started dating another boy.

• So Sad
Led on by some girl and then she said she wasnt ready for a relationship. Immediately started dating another boy.
fuarrkk i would cry tbh

• +1
Reactions: symphony
Its such a small community tho so the girls are kinda forced to be with u, i see often here in rural places that ugly looking guys get to slay because there are less guys
bro it's not that fancy as it looks like. You are forced to slay ltbs while everyone in village will know everything cuz gossips here spread faster than covid. In big city you literally can setup tinder/insta account slay some random foid and move on with your life. No one will care

• Hmm...
bro it's not that fancy as it looks like. You are forced to slay ltbs while everyone in village will know everything cuz gossips here spread faster than covid. In big city you literally can setup tinder/insta account slay some random foid and move on with your life. No one will care
If you are village chad thats halo asf tho

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist
Doubt it tbh, i dont talk to any girls at all currently but i got alot of IOI from a younger girl today jfl
I barely get any IOI's anymore, i'm basically invisible

• +1
Having a very short friend
Realizing that foids flock to the top guy and ignore the rest in a social setting

• +1
Reactions: whotthehell, ryuken and castizo
Having a very short friend
Realizing that foids flock to the top guy and ignore the rest in a social setting
How did u notice this naturally? i only started noticing this when i got blackpilled

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
How did u notice this naturally? i only started noticing this when i got blackpilled
I got blackpilled before incel sites, then my conclusions were further cemented the more I thought about our situation and lurked on incel-esque spaces like /r9k/ and /fit/

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: whotthehell and castizo
If you are village chad thats halo asf tho
well now im cuz I moneymaxxed and dripmaxxed. Today I came back to this shitty village straight from big city and had to deposit my money to ATM (I had to because I work illegally on construction site so they pay me in cash). So when I was going to that ATM I saw my old classmates from elementary school. I didn't say anything and just noticed what they drive now, that gave me realization that I basically going to deposit their cars' value at once JFL.

• JFL
I think mine was through social media.

I stumbled upon content and information on blackpill and then used to see if it is true by getting a good glance at certain different situations in real life.

And not just irl but watching social experiment videos.

All happened in early to mid 2021 but took it seriously myself in start of 2023

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ryuken and castizo
well now im cuz I moneymaxxed and dripmaxxed. Today I came back to this shitty village straight from big city and had to deposit my money to ATM (I had to because I work illegally on construction site so they pay me in cash). So when I was going to that ATM I saw my old classmates from elementary school. I didn't say anything and just noticed what they drive now, that gave me realization that I basically going to deposit their cars' value at once JFL.
wow lol where are u from

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
the friend i had at school that gets treated like shit for no reason

my mother telling me that she doesn't want my height to be average

watching good looking guys on insta reels getting simped on

a girl reacted with 💀 to a picture of my face

the last one had the most impact until now

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: whotthehell, EdgyFashionist, MA_ascender and 1 other person
Are you trolling me?
No are YOU trolling me?

You think you are an incel when you have girls cuddling and kissing you? What the fuck is wrong with you.

• Hmm...
the friend i had at school that gets treated like shit for no reason

my mother telling me that she doesn't want my height to be average

watching good looking guys on insta reels getting simped on

a girl reacted with 💀 to a picture of my face

the last one had the most impact until now
Wyll bhai

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
Incel is involuntary celibate and thats me
if girls are kissing and cuddling with you, there's no reason to feel unattractive.

just because you haven't had sex yet, doesn't mean you are an incel.

• Hmm...
if girls are kissing and cuddling with you, there's no reason to feel unattractive.

just because you haven't had sex yet, doesn't mean you are an incel.
Its literally in the word tho, im virgin and involuntary celibate im literally an incel

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: whotthehell and MoggerGaston
Wyll bhai
Screenshot 20240924 003812 Chrome

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: YungTrappa and castizo
@Gengar

16yo guys who have girls cuddling and kissing them, but haven't had sex yet, are calling themselves incel.

Never question my trueceldom ever again.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: whotthehell, Gengar, castizo and 2 others
Wow i wish it existed a drooling image on here cuz thats what i would put to this
but shit is crazy that all you had to do was just move out to bigger city to live like a low inhibit

• +1
Reactions: whotthehell, ryuken and castizo
@Gengar

16yo guys who have girls cuddling and kissing them, but haven't had sex yet, are calling themselves incel.

average fakecel on this forum

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: castizo and MoggerGaston
but shit is crazy that all you had to do was just move out to bigger city to live like a low inhibit
Have you watched the movie "how i became a gangster" its a polish movie poland looks fun asf

@Gengar

Bro just because you get attention from drunk girls doesnt make me non incel

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston