What was your awakening

Have you watched the movie "how i became a gangster" its a polish movie poland looks fun asf
classic movie but I don't fw with them. Too specific humor for me. Those kinds of movies are even more funnier when you know all references (still don't find them funny)

• So Sad
Reactions: castizo
When i “had a glowup” and everyone went from treating me like a child to respecting me. Literally females used to treat me like a gay best friend. I would say shit jokes and they would giggle and pat my head type shit. Didn’t care back then but damn id kms if that happened now.

• Love it
classic movie but I don't fw with them. Too specific humor for me. Those kinds of movies are even more funnier when you know all references (still don't find them funny)
I didint find it funny jfl i found it inspirational:p:p

and? how does that mattter at all it wouldnt be any different if i was 18, 20 or 30
Wrong.

Sex is new at ur age. Most people your age are virgin.
Those same girls who are cuddling and kissing you, are still uncomfortable with sex at your age. It's still new to them.

But it isn't new anymore at 20yo. It's completely different at 20yo when the girls you are interacting with are all sluts who have fucked a dozen guys. They aren't new to sex and if you aren't fucking them there is something wrong.

This isn't the case yet at your age and you are having all of the age-appropriate experiences; kissing,cuddling.

If you want sex, you have the girls cuddling and kissing you who you can explore it with.
Idk what you are calling yourself an incel for.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: whotthehell and castizo
When in 2022 an 18yo, 183cm, high testosterone boy told me that he liked my girlfriend, me the incel of 168cm framecel and with shit bones 14yo I said "oh bro no, I almost don't like her but if you want I can introduce my ex-girlfriend":feelskek::feelskek: after they became a couple, BRUTAL I almost committed suicide:feelsrope:

(today I give that faggot brutal mog and the girl wants my penis) fuck them

• So Sad
Wrong.

Sex is new at ur age. Most people your age are virgin.
Those same girls who are cuddling and kissing you, are still uncomfortable with sex at your age. It's still new to them.

But it isn't new anymore at 20yo. It's completely different at 20yo when the girls you are interacting with are all sluts who have fucked a dozen guys. They aren't new to sex and if you aren't fucking them there is something wrong.

This isn't the case yet at your age and you are having all of the age-appropriate experiences; kissing,cuddling.

If you want sex, you have the girls cuddling and kissing you who you can explore it with.
Idk what you are calling yourself an incel for.
They won't have sex with me tho and all my friends are slaying and im not and they have been since we were like 14 i feel really left out

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Not an experience but I started autistically analyzing side profiles in 2018/2019 and went down the maxilla rabbithole and found these forums that blackpilled me

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: whotthehell, BeneluxYemeni and castizo
Realising love is conditional and that i didn't really like her if she was ugly, then i realised it goes both ways and started improving looks and then stumbling across these forums getting bp'ed

• Woah
What was your blackpill awakening??

For me it was when the girl i thought loved me and wanted to be with me kissed another guy right infront of me and didin't even apologize or say anything afterwards and just acted like it was an obvious thing like of course she would do that to me
Thinking-Ape video

• Woah
Realising love is conditional and that i didn't really like her if she was ugly, then i realised it goes both ways and started improving looks and then stumbling across these forums getting bp'ed
Dawlati Baqiyah?