are guys 5'8 below still slaying in the west with good facial features?

Deleted member 14905

Deleted member 14905

Solstice
title
i need to know because if i can't slay in north east america i'm moving to phillipines or japan and gonna larp as a italian white male and fuck some prime jb:feelshah:

Solution
Deleted member 12669
title
i need to know because if i can't slay in north east america i'm moving to phillipines or japan and gonna larp as a italian white male and fuck some prime jb:feelshah:
Yes, you can easily fraud as well to 5'10 with shoes and lifts. If you are going to Japan you need to be white passing as they Japanese foids won't look at you.

Can you mark my comment as a solution, thanks
Nobody fucking knows some exact magical threshold where all of a sudden you can start slaying. Many people will claim they know this magical threshold on this forum though.

IMO, no. Unless by "below 5'8'" you mean literally 5'7" and at 5'7" you need a very good face to slay. Also if by "the west" you mean a diverse area with a lot of ethnics bringing down the average.

But who knows bro, why not looksmaxx and see what you can get? Then move if you aren't happy with the results? No need to autistically overcomplicate it with some grand plan.

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Nobody fucking knows some exact magical threshold where all of a sudden you can start slaying. Many people will claim they know this magical threshold on this forum though.

IMO, no. Unless by "below 5'8'" you mean literally 5'7" and at 5'7" you need a very good face to slay. Also if by "the west" you mean a diverse area with a lot of ethnics bringing down the average.

But who knows bro, why not looksmaxx and see what you can get? Then move if you aren't happy with the results? No need to autistically overcomplicate it with some grand plan.
Thanks brocel, I live in nyc i think there's alot of ethnics here i'm 5'6 and i consider my face above average better than htn. I am lookmaxxing my height with shoes and also gonna do leg lengthening

Personally i don't know how the fuck they slay as they are like the size of a teenager

Yes but you need to be white or at least very white looking, good bones and skull with lean or preferably gymmaxxxed physique. Basically have every other dimorphic trait if you don't have height. Good dick too

manlet pride worldwide 🌍

title
Yes, you can easily fraud as well to 5'10 with shoes and lifts. If you are going to Japan you need to be white passing as they Japanese foids won't look at you.

Can you mark my comment as a solution, thanks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905
Solution