Are hats a looksmin?

I got the numbers of two girls while wearing my 'please be patient I have autism' cap.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Xerryx and Emiqrox
1690228030660
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
No
But if you have shitty hair you should try getting a hair transplant/fin/minox/etc because you don't want to have to wear a hat everyday
 
  • +1
Reactions: TB1997
No
But if you have shitty hair you should try getting a hair transplant/fin/minox/etc because you don't want to have to wear a hat everyday
I’m too much of a pussy to take drugs maybe a hairpiece one day
 
I think hats make men look good but girls will get the vibe that you’re covering up baldness if you’re always in one.
 
  • +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, TB1997 and rubberduck
Anybody have any examples of hats ascending someone or stylish hats?
 
1690277441177

Just peakyblindersmax bro
 
  • Woah
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd

Similar threads

Kraqq
Replies
10
Views
128
ltnsincebirth
ltnsincebirth
leon.looksmacxxc
Replies
20
Views
145
NDscandi
NDscandi
mycokismyglock
Replies
0
Views
64
mycokismyglock
mycokismyglock
nr1fraudmaxxer
Replies
45
Views
658
xyn
X
geekr
Replies
14
Views
192
geekr
geekr

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top