Are HTNs the real Chads?

D

Deleted member 26410

If your genetics wills it
Being good-looking enough to attract some women, but not being good-looking enough to get annoying constant attention from women and having the abundance of women which ruins the productivity of your work (ie. work, hobbies)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, House Lannister, Deleted member 21044 and 9 others
They unironically slay the most bc they're gl but not too gl to the point of being unattainable and making women feel insecure

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: fogdart, Xangsane, Deleted member 28541 and 13 others
No it's an .org delusion that subhumans use to cope because they see becoming HTN as more achievable than Chad. There are no benefits to being HTN over Chad/Chadlite.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 25223, Deleted member 17595, Danish_Retard and 23 others
They unironically slay the most bc they're gl but not too gl to the point of being unattainable and making women feel insecure
True. If you look too good like Sean O'Pry, some women might think you're trying too hard.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, the BULL, It'snotover and 2 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: User49, Deleted member 28896, Lonenely sigma and 2 others
Hardly any irl chads u guys rate anyone not a model a htn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, fogdart, the BULL and 3 others
In theory but the narcy ones that know they're chad will overcome this with low inhib

The ones that don't acknowledge their looks or don't have the social skills to back it up will suffer from this though.

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
A looksmaxxed HTN is where it begins IRL and you'll have some sort of halo in most social situations but you'll still be invisible online if you're sub chadlite

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Skywalker, fogdart and 7 others
A looksmaxxed HTN is where it begins IRL and you'll have some sort of halo in most social situations but you'll still be invisible online if you're sub chadlite
Oh boy

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
In theory but the narcy ones that know they're chad will overcome this with low inhib

The ones that don't acknowledge their looks or don't have the social skills to back it up will suffer from this though.

When have you ever seen a chad that was incel jfl.

No lmao

• +1
Reactions: User49
Nice having you back OP

No lol unless youre black and thats because youre expected to be an archetype

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
  • JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 25938
I like this site too much that I had to find a way to stop the cockblocking from my school
You're hooked.

Yeah that’s why there is the hot ugly trend. Chads look too perfect for Beckies.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and JawMogger
When have you ever seen a chad that was incel jfl.
Chads that experienced a glowup have a period where they have to overcome the mental trauma from the ugly phase
No lol unless youre black and thats because youre expected to be an archetype
HTNs will slay more in terms of quantity but quality will be lower. Beckies will auto reject chads bc they know they'll be pumped and dumped

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 28896, cancercell and 2 others
Yeah that’s why there is the hot ugly trend. Chads look too perfect for Beckies.

You guys are actually retarded and dont know anything. You must be a true 2psl if you think mbj is a mogger. Nobody who looks like him irl is a slayer and i mean nobody unless theyrr 6'5 and jacked

• +1
Reactions: Melo95
Chads that experienced a glowup have a period where they have to overcome the mental trauma from the ugly phase

HTNs will slay more in terms of quantity but quality will be lower. Beckies will auto reject chads bc they know they'll be pumped and dumped
Yea no LMAO

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29710 and JawMogger
You guys are actually retarded and dont know anything. You must be a true 2psl if you think mbj is a mogger. Nobody who looks like him irl is a slayer and i mean nobody unless theyrr 6'5 and jacked
They just want to mention a non-white guy as attractive
the 3PSL blacks are the ones that slay anyway
It's always either MBJ or some subhuman rapper brought up bc of that

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
They just want to mention a non-white guy as attractive
the 3PSL blacks are the ones that slay anyway
It's always either MBJ or some subhuman rapper brought up bc of that
No 3psl black guy slays unless theyre tall and roided or just roided. Usually w niggers theyre atleast 4.7psl+ with gym or so. 3psl isnt really a slayer but gets something from body halo

Bluepill.org unironically believing women's virtue signal ratings of men on TikTok as if they mean anything

No 3psl black guy slays unless theyre tall and roided or just roided
What do you think of that tinder experiment of that guy who got 99+ likes in a day
he was legit LTN and looked short/framelet
You think he swapped out the pics or something?
Bc that seems impossible jfl

What do you think of that tinder experiment of that guy who got 99+ likes in a day
he was legit LTN and looked short/framelet
You think he swapped out the pics or something?
Bc that seems impossible jfl
Oh that
Yea that must be a lucked out location because he wouldnt get anything in most places really. I was just memeing. you can run his pics for yourself and he wont get jack

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661

You actually think a becky would reject Chico, Gandy or O'Pry? Are you retarded?

• +1
Reactions: JawMogger

Yea no LMAO
You actually think a becky would reject Chico, Gandy or O'Pry? Are you retarded?
Medium ugly/ hot ugly theory is legit. I've personally experienced this going from unkempt, out of shape HTN to fit chadlite. After looksmaxxing I get hot responses (usually HTB+) or brutally cold responses from women (Beckies). There is no in between. If you mog a woman she'll auto reject you bc she believes you aren't serious about her. Becky tier women are so insecure and they'll reject you to protect their ego

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896, Xangsane, bwrauycnee and 1 other person
Oh that
Yea that must be a lucked out location because he wouldnt get anything in most places really. I was just memeing. you can run his pics for yourself and he wont get jack
I mean I'm joking about the 3 PSL comment too
And yeah I don't get that experiment. Idk if whoever did it chadfished then swapped the pics or whatever.
But I can't really name any famous gl blacks like I can with say Cavill.
Gl blacks I'd say are meeks beckford louis allen and broderick but they aren't really normie celebrities.
Maybe like X was gl but he's dead now obv.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
YES. They know they aren't good enough deep down and would feel ashamed for going after a guy like that

• +1
Medium ugly/ hot ugly theory is legit. I've personally experienced this going from unkempt, out of shape HTN to fit chadlite. After looksmaxxing I get hot responses (usually HTB+) or brutally cold responses from women (Beckies). There is no in between. If you mog a woman she'll auto reject you bc she believes you aren't serious about her. Becky tier women are so insecure and they'll reject you to protect their ego
Ok buddy. Sounds like youre that self proclaimed male model on this forum who gets 10 matches a week

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart, JawMogger and Deleted member 29710
YES. They know they aren't good enough deep down and would feel ashamed for going after a guy like that
Like this does happen but on a chadfish you kinda know that w the overwhelming majorty of women thats utter bullshit. You can see literal 3/10s desperately hoping that youre real

• +1
Reactions: User49, fogdart, Xangsane and 1 other person
Being good-looking enough to attract some women, but not being good-looking enough to get annoying constant attention from women and having the abundance of women which ruins the productivity of your work (ie. work, hobbies)
tfw when you have too much hoes

IMG 2270

• JFL

Even Xangsane doesn't LARP this hard.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Skywalker, Xangsane, tombradylover and 2 others
Even Xangsane doesn't LARP this hard.
Ok buddy. Sounds like youre that self proclaimed male model on this forum who gets 10 matches a week
No LARP. I softmaxxed from a 7 (HTN) to a 8/9 (Chadlite/chad) IRL scale. Getting rid of bad acne, clean diet, gymcelling, and haircut ascended me. I'm objectively better looking than @Blackgymmax

• JFL
They slay the most cus chads are rare in the first place. Nothing to do with girls insecurities.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Bushman and Blackgymmax
HTN is where it starts chads will slay the most but HTNs ironically have hotter gfs then most chads

No LARP. I softmaxxed from a 7 (HTN) to a 8/9 (Chadlite/chad) IRL scale. Getting rid of bad acne, clean diet, gymcelling, and haircut ascended me. I'm objectively better looking than @Blackgymmax
But are you white or black ? If your white you will be seen as better looking then him as he has ethnic tax

Sure you are mr beckies ghost me

• JFL
Reactions: User49 and fogdart
They slay the most cus chads are rare in the first place. Nothing to do with girls insecurities.
You're trippin if you think chads don't make girls feel insecure
HTN is where it starts chads will slay the most but HTNs ironically have hotter gfs then most chads
You will rarely see chad/stacy couples because they have big egos so neither one will make the first move. They are used to being pursued by normies and end up settling with one

• +1
You're trippin if you think chads don't make girls feel insecure
Only reason they would feel insecure is from past bad experiences.

Lol you should see how many fat bitches try to match with chadfishes @Blackgymmax

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and Blackgymmax
But are you white or black ? If your white you will be seen as better looking then him as he has ethnic tax
Hes probably just some normie white guy w abs and thinks hes some chadlite because he sucks in his cheeks and tera squints in photos and had a few girls like him on tinder.
Usually i hear meme posts like this from meh looking guys who irl claim that chadlites are invisible irl because they believe they're a 1/1000 guy

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and BeenLMSsinceMSN
Only reason they would feel insecure is from bad experiences with gl guys. Lol you should see how many fat bitches try to match with chadfishes @Blackgymmax
Oh i know thats why i know ops some meme. Im thinking hes like one of those niche guys with really bad phenos/harmony but w sharp bones like those weird rameriez clone looking dudes. When really he just doesnt look as good as he thinks

• +1
Only reason they would feel insecure is from past bad experiences.

Lol you should see how many fat bitches try to match with chadfishes @Blackgymmax
Exactly. Most have been pumped and dumped by gl guys so they've learned to stay in their league

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24940 and Looks234
No it's an .org delusion that subhumans use to cope because they see becoming HTN as more achievable than Chad. There are no benefits to being HTN over Chad/Chadlite.
this. it’s mog or be mogged.

Exactly. Most have been pumped and dumped by gl guys so they've learned to stay in their league
No they dont. You just look weird.

• JFL