Are HTNs the real Chads?

But are you white or black ? If your white you will be seen as better looking then him as he has ethnic tax
I'm white passing. My eye area and jaw both mog. He physique mogs me

Medium ugly/ hot ugly theory is legit. I've personally experienced this going from unkempt, out of shape HTN to fit chadlite. After looksmaxxing I get hot responses (usually HTB+) or brutally cold responses from women (Beckies). There is no in between. If you mog a woman she'll auto reject you bc she believes you aren't serious about her. Becky tier women are so insecure and they'll reject you to protect their ego
this is valid tho

• +1
Reactions: JawMogger
Exactly. Most have been pumped and dumped by gl guys so they've learned to stay in their league
Why are you tryna create this narrative that average girls reject gl guys. They literally just can’t lock them down @Blackgymmax

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Blackgymmax and JawMogger
Why are you tryna create this narrative that average girls reject gl guys. They literally just can’t lock them down @Blackgymmax
Bro trust me it's real. It's called auto rejection. Due to previous bad experiences, girls will reject guys they perceive to be out of their league bc they think they'll be pumped and dumped. They don't want to go through that again so they'll reject you off the rip

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax

You're an ethnic who's gymmaxxed MTN at most. You need to work on your creative writing skills.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Xangsane, JawMogger and 1 other person
Well, then dm. You must look like full blown chad if you jaw and eye area mog me.

copemax.org

• +1
You're an ethnic who's gymmaxxed MTN at most. You need to work on your creative writing skills.
Im expecting this at the very least if he eye area and jaw mogs me.
Rate mike thurston for my spreadsheet he scored 77 facial v0 trptzyxahmi91 1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JawMogger and Deleted member 29710
Yeah that’s why there is the hot ugly trend. Chads look too perfect for Beckies.

The whole video is cope, ugly-hot only exists since most women are MTB and therefore know chads are out of their league so they cope and call MTN guys "ugly hot".

• +1
Reactions: JawMogger and bwrauycnee
Bro trust me it's real. It's called auto rejection. Due to previous bad experiences, girls will reject guys they perceive to be out of their league bc they think they'll be pumped and dumped. They don't want to go through that again so they'll reject you off the rip
Bruh no one’s rejecting someone gl
I’ll agree with you if you’re saying they’re afraid to shoot their shot tho.

• +1
Reactions: Bushman, Deleted member 28896 and Blackgymmax
You guys are actually retarded and dont know anything. You must be a true 2psl if you think mbj is a mogger. Nobody who looks like him irl is a slayer and i mean nobody unless theyrr 6'5 and jacked
No one here said MBJ is attractive.

Medium ugly/ hot ugly theory is legit. I've personally experienced this going from unkempt, out of shape HTN to fit chadlite. After looksmaxxing I get hot responses (usually HTB+) or brutally cold responses from women (Beckies). There is no in between. If you mog a woman she'll auto reject you bc she believes you aren't serious about her. Becky tier women are so insecure and they'll reject you to protect their ego
Lol. Based on my experience chadfishing most girls are completely oblivious as to how hard they're getting mogged and think they are in the same league as chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: User49, Deleted member 28896, fogdart and 4 others
The whole video is cope, ugly-hot only exists since most women are MTB and therefore know chads are out of their league so they cope and call MTN guys "ugly hot".
It’s a cope that indubitably leads to HTNs getting more since most Beckies would auto reject Chad from being too far out of their league

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and JawMogger
Lol. Based on my experience chadfishing most girls are completely oblivious as to how hard they're getting mogged and think they are in the same league as chad
Those girls think they’re 10s due to all the simping online

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax, Deleted member 28896, JawMogger and 1 other person
They unironically slay the most bc they're gl but not too gl to the point of being unattainable and making women feel insecure
not such thing

insane cope

• JFL
Reactions: JawMogger
Bruh no one’s rejecting someone gl
I’ll agree with you if you’re saying they’re afraid to shoot their shot tho.
Bruh trust me they do. They assume you're a player looking for a one night stand and most women are not down for that
Younger women are definitely more delusional. Hooking up with chad doesn't mean you're looks matched. They learn after getting pumped and dumped several times

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24940
Bruh trust me they do. They assume you're a player looking for a one night stand and most women are not down for that

Younger women are definitely more delusional. Hooking up with chad doesn't mean you're looks matched. They learn after getting pumped and dumped several times
Very few women ever get pumped and dumped by chad as he is extremly rare, nevermind several times

I hope you seek psychiatric treatment for your delusions.

Hes probably just some normie white guy w abs and thinks hes some chadlite because he sucks in his cheeks and tera squints in photos and had a few girls like him on tinder.
Usually i hear meme posts like this from meh looking guys who irl claim that chadlites are invisible irl because they believe they're a 1/1000 guy
This x 100 tbh it’s sad but so true but lifefuel for normie white guys even though most are extremely deluded about their looks level

• +1
They unironically slay the most bc they're gl but not too gl to the point of being unattainable and making women feel insecure
That's the case with me, I am too good looking.

I am incel cursed with so good looks.

• JFL
Reactions: Bushman, Deleted member 28896 and Xangsane
I actually made a post about this earlier and this is a great thread!

• +1
Reactions: JawMogger and bwrauycnee
Being good-looking enough to attract some women, but not being good-looking enough to get annoying constant attention from women and having the abundance of women which ruins the productivity of your work (ie. work, hobbies)
Cope

READ 1st posts in this thread; instantly knew everyone here overdosed on
Inhale Loda GIF by Alliance

:feelskek: