Are implants visible through skin?

Lonenely sigma

Lonenely sigma

Future "username-o-plasty" candidate
I've seen quite a few results, mainly in cheek area, that looked good regarding the shape, but unnatural because of skin shining.

Is it always like that, are those just silicone and not PEEK ones, or is it a filler on top of an implant?

Solution
D
Idk if u know about him but this guy @SurgerySoon had a decent design, yet his zygos had this very weird shining effect to them.
Same happened to @Win200 who later changed his uncanny zygos and got a very good shape (around page 6-8 on his "removing eppley cheekbone implants" thread) yet they still shined.

Skin thickness 100% does play a role, but do you think there's any difference between PEEK and silicone in terms of effects on a skin?

The shininess has absolutely zero to do with the fact that it's an implant and likely everything to do with the fact that it's a huge projection stretching out the skin making it taunt. You WANT shininess trust me, it's likely the designs are GARBAGE and super fake looking. If you...
I've seen quite a few results, mainly in cheek area, that looked good regarding the shape, but unnatural because of skin shining.

Is it always like that, are those just silicone and not PEEK ones, or is it a filler on top of an implant?
Yes if you have thin skin. Also, should you lose bf after surgerymaxxing, they will show up.

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
They look unnatural because the designs are utterly appalling not because it's an implant.

There's no difference between bone and implant when it's under the skin. At that point it's just an object pushing the skin out.

Zygos are hard to design properly because there's different ways the zygos can be set, the arch can be different, they should be aligned with the browridge ideally, they should be less wide than the widest part of the cranium but have a sort of gradient where the cranium tapers in towards the most projected, widest part of the zygos.

There's ideal ratios for the zygos and often it's designed like utter shit.

Usually asians and native americans are the only ones with actually projected cheekbones, whites usually have good projected midface, jaw, and browridge, and a completely lacking infraorbital and cheekbones area.

• +1
Yes if you have thin skin. Also, should you lose bf after surgerymaxxing, they will show up.
I saw a guy today in a bus who clearly had a surgery, not to the point of it looking too uncanny but certainly to the point of being noticed for doing it by a fellow rotter on a blackpilled forum.

He must've had a very thin skin because even tho his shape was close to perfection, his zygos had this very weird shining effect to them

They look unnatural because the designs are utterly appalling not because it's an implant.

There's no difference between bone and implant when it's under the skin. At that point it's just an object pushing the skin out.

Zygos are hard to design properly because there's different ways the zygos can be set, the arch can be different, they should be aligned with the browridge ideally, they should be less wide than the widest part of the cranium but have a sort of gradient where the cranium tapers in towards the most projected, widest part of the zygos.

There's ideal ratios for the zygos and often it's designed like utter shit.

Usually asians and native americans are the only ones with actually projected cheekbones, whites usually have good projected midface, jaw, and browridge, and a completely lacking infraorbital and cheekbones area.
Idk if u know about him but this guy @SurgerySoon had a decent design, yet his zygos had this very weird shining effect to them.
Same happened to @Win200 who later changed his uncanny zygos and got a very good shape (around page 6-8 on his "removing eppley cheekbone implants" thread) yet they still shined.

Skin thickness 100% does play a role, but do you think there's any difference between PEEK and silicone in terms of effects on a skin?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16220

The shininess has absolutely zero to do with the fact that it's an implant and likely everything to do with the fact that it's a huge projection stretching out the skin making it taunt. You WANT shininess trust me, it's likely the designs are GARBAGE and super fake looking. If you have natural, aesthetic, mogger looking cheekbones and it's making the skin shine you're gonna look like a god. Eppley designs in general are fucking TRASH. Don't go to that old retard.

• +1
Solution
Also, PEEK is better. Silicone is fine but I would avoid it for the jaw. Reason is it can wear down over time because the muscles on the jaw go overtop the implant and the constant use of the masseter muscle rubs the silicone against the bone wearing it down.

Custom PEEK is hard as fuck and if it's custom it's screwed into place with zero gaps so it's practically part of your jaw at that point and you'll have no issues. Silicone is therefore, tolerable, but unadvisable from me personally because it's in the jaw. I know people who have it in the jaw and they are fine, for now, though. Most surgeons can offer PEEK so there's really not an issue here.

• +1
The shininess has absolutely zero to do with the fact that it's an implant and likely everything to do with the fact that it's a huge projection stretching out the skin making it taunt. You WANT shininess trust me, it's likely the designs are GARBAGE and super fake looking. If you have natural, aesthetic, mogger looking cheekbones and it's making the skin shine you're gonna look like a god. Eppley designs in general are fucking TRASH. Don't go to that old retard.
I wanted to go with Ramieri and wanted to do up to 5mm malar ones, lets just hope it won't end up looking plastic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16220
I wanted to go with Ramieri and wanted to do up to 5mm malar ones, lets just hope it won't end up looking plastic

Rameiri is a shit surgeon who's extremely expensive. He's just popular because @Gaia262 who's quite literally partially retarded went to him (No offense Gaia but I do think you are retarded), and shared his results.

There are many many many surgeons all over the world cheaper who could do the exact same shit as Rameiri. Literally any plastic surgeon overseas just not in america or it's going to be expensive. Rameiri I would never go to or recommend though. The design is everything but zygos are the hardest to design because the designer has to not be a literal retard in order to get right.

• +1
Rameiri is a shit surgeon who's extremely expensive. He's just popular because @Gaia262 who's quite literally partially retarded went to him (No offense Gaia but I do think you are retarded), and shared his results.

There are many many many surgeons all over the world cheaper who could do the exact same shit as Rameiri. Literally any plastic surgeon overseas just not in america or it's going to be expensive. Rameiri I would never go to or recommend though. The design is everything but zygos are the hardest to design because the designer has to not be a literal retard in order to get right.
Who would you recommend instead? I mainly mean in Europe. Pagnoni is retiring now, isn't he?

He ascended thelordmadness to Chad

• +1