Are Incels Coping About 80/20?

thereallegend

thereallegend

Primal Diet Advice
I recently posted evidence that online dating is WORSE than 80/20. It's approximately 85/15 for below avg girls, 90/10-95/5 for decent to above avg girls, 98/2-99/1 for attractive girls.

(80/20 only applies to IRL at this point)

A couple prominent members have taken their shots.

One cope they screech is that the black pill is exaggerated because it mainly uses dating apps as evidence.

If only that were true...

SPEED DATING DATA EXISTS

Screen Shot 2022 07 12 at 91035 AM

(2013 study of 5782 speed daters) - (Probably outdated by now)

I could post evidence about attractiveness affecting judicial treatment, ability to climb the corporate ladder, etc.

Remember that more and more of data being released is coming from dating apps because it is an increasing popular way in which relationships are formed.

Methods of dating

It's going to be hard to find data on the avg gender split for a club/bar.

• +1
Reactions: squirrelcel, Deleted member 12234, subhuman incel and 1 other person
I recently posted evidence that online dating is WORSE than 80/20. It's approximately 85/15 for below avg girls, 90/10-95/5 for decent to above avg girls, 98/2-99/1 for attractive girls.

(80/20 only applies to IRL at this point)

A couple prominent members have taken their shots.

One cope they screech is that the black pill is exaggerated because it mainly uses dating apps as evidence.

If only that were true...

SPEED DATING DATA EXISTS

View attachment 1776650

(2013 study of 5782 speed daters) - (Probably outdated by now)

I could post evidence about attractiveness affecting judicial treatment, ability to climb the corporate ladder, etc.

Remember that more and more of data being released is coming from dating apps because it is an increasing popular way in which relationships are formed.

View attachment 1776656

It's going to be hard to find data on the avg gender split for a club/bar.
imagine denying the blackpill in 2022

things are gonna get even worse

thanks for this info man i need it to spread the blackpill on tiktok and youtube

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood and thereallegend
Keep preaching brother. You are one of the good ones. Sometimes i see your youtube comments in the most random BP videos :LOL:

This BP shit is addictive as fuck. Once you see it you can't escape it

Mcr Teenagers GIF by My Chemical Romance

• Love it
Reactions: thereallegend
Am I to believe that barely 10% of foids think 6.2ft is good enough?

Tbh this sounds like bullshit. Even by foid standards.

ne cope they screech is that the black pill is exaggerated because it mainly uses dating apps as evidence
It’s quite exaggerated because tinder in the west is 9 men to 1 female. Ofc it’s gonna be 90/10 rule lol

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
It’s quite exaggerated because tinder in the west is 9 men to 1 female. Ofc it’s gonna be 90/10 rule lol
Tbh it’s 50/50 as long as your normie your fine

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Only this bad in the UK in NZ stats say (not alot of sources, got it from some random site) 1/3 users are women compared to UK where 1/10 users are women.

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
I’d say dating is currently 96/4, I the next 5-10 years we’ll be at 99.9/0.01

• +1
Reactions: Moggie