Are large pupils a feminine trait?

NarrowBones

NarrowBones

Ogre rat twink
IMG 9794
My pupil is literally 89% of my iris, why tf are they like this, also this photo was taken from a side profile view so that’s why it looks weird

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and murdah
too much dopamine

your pupils change in size at every moment it wont always be large, take dilating eye drops it will look like this or if your constantly in the dark

your pupils change in size at every moment it wont always be large, take dilating eye drops it will look like this or if your constantly in the dark
My pupils are huge 24/7, larger than average at least

If you have good eye shape they look good ie gandy and opry both have large pupils

If you have good eye shape they look good ie gandy and opry both have large pupils
o'pry has small to normal sized pupils, op looks like a condition from drugs or environment, dilated eyes is like a #1 flag for DUIs

Attachments

• hGF2wlpk_400x400.jpg
    hGF2wlpk_400x400.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: DoII
I think I have a pretty decent eye shape, looks weird there bc like I said it was taken from a side profile view

Normie by your standards is chad irl not falling for your bait you uncanny bot
You're calling me uncanny when you are one of the worst looking alien tier guys I've ever seen . you're a slightly worse version of James sapphire that's why the guys you attract are ugly af lol

• +1
Reactions: moggathon
You're calling me uncanny when you are one of the worst looking alien tier guys I've ever seen . you're a slightly worse version of James sapphire that's why the guys you attract are ugly af lol
What guys am I attracting? I don’t remember sharing any, and yea I look uncanny but that doesn’t mean u don’t lol

pupil size literally changes dependant on how far you looking

you also look uncanny, like a tranny

you also look uncanny, like a tranny
I look 100x more normal than OP u rat
He looks like the most overexaggerated psl morph
Screenshot 20231217 034550 Gallery

• JFL
Reactions: Tai Lung
soo when are u answering my question? are you jutting 24/7? you dont seem like you have deepbite
Not jutting there it was a ss from one of my TikTok videos

truer words were probably spoken

Oh boy my number one hater has arrived, it was only a matter of time. Hope u been well
ive been fine thank you, hbu?

View attachment 2619380ive been fine thank you, hbu?
Fucking horrible, I been worse before but I’m going through heavy gender dysphoria and I shaved my entire body yesterday head to toe to feel more feminine but I regret it now and have a bunch of cuts and scars from shitty shaving

Fucking horrible, I been worse before but I’m going through heavy gender dysphoria and I shaved my entire body yesterday head to toe to feel more feminine but I regret it now and have a bunch of cuts and scars from shitty shaving
Why?

Bc i want to be a female im tired of pretending I don’t, coping with growing out my stubble trying to accept looking masc, I don’t want to be masc, I want to be a fucking girl and it hurts. So I shaved my entire body to feel a sliver of what it’s like to be female

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Bc i want to be a female im tired of pretending I don’t, coping with growing out my stubble trying to accept looking masc, I don’t want to be masc, I want to be a fucking girl and it hurts. So I shaved my entire body to feel a sliver of what it’s like to be female
Remove your nuts then faggot