I can’t show my face fully in public anymore

sudanguy

sudanguy

Master
So insecure and done at this point, I’m tired of all the stares at school. Even with a hood on I still get stares because of my weird frame

I literally have failed classes from not doing the work because I’m too focused on covering my side profile with my hoodie when girls are sitting next to me. Too lazy to do the work at home since I just hop on org or tiktok

I have an art project coming up where each student has to put their face over their favorite superhero and I have no choice other than to do it or I’m failing the class

I just can’t see how this will be my life for the next 70 years

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: nathan, snakemaster77, Maalik and 4 others
So insecure and done at this point, I’m tired of all the stares at school. Even with a hood on I still get stares because of my weird frame

I literally have failed classes from not doing the work because I’m too focused on covering my side profile with my hoodie when girls are sitting next to me. Too lazy to do the work at home since I just hop on org or tiktok

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jeww and GabachoCopium
arent u literally a larping nigger

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular

I have an art project coming up where each student has to put their face over their favorite superhero and I have no choice other than to do it or I’m failing the class

Brutal bro but you have no choice nigga man up on some redpill shit, if you don’t wanna show your face in public just stay at home n grind some stocks or some online business