Are light-skinned blacks generally smarter than dark-skinned blacks?

No shit, I'm just saying that if they had proper education and food and water their iq would improve significantly
You're acting like African Americans are smarter due to environement, when it's literally due to White DNA. You are just proving that race determines intelligence.

You're acting like African Americans are smarter due to environement, when it's literally due to White DNA. You are just proving that race determines intelligence.
Race and intelligence correlate, but poor education and malnutrition stunts it, all I'm saying

Race and intelligence correlate, but poor education and malnutrition stunts it, all I'm saying
No shit, that's obvious. But race determines potential intelligence.

No shit, that's obvious. But race determines potential intelligence.
Does it? There's blacks that are geniuses, it's just less common than for other races to be

You look like a nigger tbh, you don’t even loook mixed I seen your pic you look like a typical black boy called Jerome. I don’t see no mullato or goooky ayrab in you I know you Americans are dumb so eveybody is black there but you are an exception to this, you are a black boy larping as a mutt
« Ayrab »💀

Does it? There's blacks that are geniuses, it's just less common than for other races to be
The average black will always be dumber than the average white. Thta's simply genetics. As with anything, there will be some outliers.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
The average black will always be dumber than the average white. Thta's simply genetics. As with anything, there will be some outliers.
It's not exactly the same though. The smartest blacks in the world are still up there with the smartest of other races, they're just less common. The strongest women don't remotely compare to the strongest men.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
No shit, I'm just saying that if they had proper education and food and water their iq would improve significantly
🤦‍♂️
are you forgetting the part where they got bred by thousands of white dicks first?

🤦‍♂️
are you forgetting the part where they got bred by thousands of white dicks first?
Are you a fucking idiot? Would your iq be lower if you had poor education and were malnourished like kids in Africa were? Yes, why is that a fucking contentious statement? I'm not saying iq is only enviornmental you stupid fuck, just that it's a component of what your iq will be.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: A23ghskung
More white dna in there, 70 vs 80IQ. Still niggers

It's not exactly the same though. The smartest blacks in the world are still up there with the smartest of other races, they're just less common. The strongest women don't remotely compare to the strongest men.
You fucking retard, not a single black has won a nobel prize. They are genetically dumber than other races. Why is that hard for you to accept?

You fucking retard, not a single black has won a nobel prize. They are genetically dumber than other races. Why is that hard for you to accept?
Not really proof, dumbass

Not really proof, dumbass
Keep sucking nigger dick. Blacks never even invented the wheel or made any contribution to science. The reason their continent is a poor shithole is because of their lower IQ. They are too stupid to develop it, unlike Europeans and Asians.

Last edited:
Keep sucking nigger dick. Blacks never even invented the wheel or made any contribution to sceience. The reason their continent is a poor shithole is because of their lower IQ. They are too stupid to develop it, unlike Europenas and Asians.
You admitted there are high iq blacks though, idiot

You admitted there are high iq blacks though, idiot
You need to learn how averages work, retard. Even the smartest blacks are dumber than the smartest whites. Not a single black has won a nobel prize. Explain that?

You need to learn how averages work, retard. Even the smartest blacks are dumber than the smartest whites. Not a single black has won a nobel prize. Explain that?
Not explaining how I don't, your dumbass is just conflating winning a nobel prize with iq, very few people have won one

Not explaining how I don't, your dumbass is just conflating winning a nobel prize with iq, very few people have won one
Blacks have contributed almost nothing to science jfl. They are retarded

Average IQ of Euorpe = 100
Average IQ of Africa = below 70

Keep coping faggot
Cause their iq is stunted, but just leave that out ig

Last edited:
Why does their continent have mulnutrition and poor education? Try using some braincells
Cause lower iq on average, again dumbfuck, I'm not denying genetics. Would their iq be higher with proper education and nutrition? If the answer is yes than stop whinging like a bitch

Cause lower iq on average, again dumbfuck, I'm not denying genetics. Would their iq be higher with proper education and nutrition? If the answer is yes than stop whinging like a bitch
You literally admitted blacks are genetically dumber. Keep coping like a leftist bitch.

Last edited:
You literally admitted blacks are genetically dumber. Keep coping like a leftist bitch.
On average they are, yeah. I'm right wing with retarded boomer. Anytime someone says something you senile fucks slightly disagree with "hurr durr durr, must be my political enemy"

Does enviornment play a role? Answer the question you coward

On average they are, yeah. I'm right wing with retarded boomer. Anytime someone says something you senile fucks slightly disagree with "hurr durr durr, must be my political enemy"

Does enviornment play a role? Answer the question you coward
Blacks will never be equal to whites because of genetics. That's the bottom line. Cry about it faggot.

Immigrants are more intelligent than average because of selective pressures. Intelligence is what allows them to move from their home country to the US. Immigrants are not an accurate representation of their race as a whole. Also it's completely false that IQ is 90% environmental, any study on the matter would conclude otherwise.
Westerners think all immigrants are people who have gone through surplus amounts of education then moved to the west JFL.

90% of Shitskins who immigrate are low IQ wagies whose family have connections ie their brother or cousin helped them get to the west. This immigrants are the top “1%” of their country cope has to fucking stop JFL.

If they were so fucking smart most of them wouldn’t be working dead end shit fucking jobs, and this IQ bullshit needs to be fucking stopped

THERE IS NO MEASUREMENT FOR INTELLIGENCE

It’s so fucking ironic anyone who claims that their high IQ because of some dumb test they did is unironically retarded

Blacks will never be equal to whites because of genetics. That's the bottom line. Cry about it faggot.
Man I love curries

Answer the question dumbfuck, also why do high iq blacks exist?

In my experience the smartest blacks are the darkest.

This is also observed in history. Smartest blacks were the darkest.

Light skinned blacks have been more influential in politics though. Like Barack, Malcom X, Bill clinton, etc

Answer the question dumbfuck, also why do high iq blacks exist?
Because that's how averages work, you utter retard. Most blacks are low IQ. The same way most chinks are short.

Westerners think all immigrants are people who have gone through surplus amounts of education then moved to the west JFL.

90% of Shitskins who immigrate are low IQ wagies whose family have connections ie their brother or cousin helped them get to the west. This immigrants are the top “1%” of their country cope has to fucking stop JFL.

If they were so fucking smart most of them wouldn’t be working dead end shit fucking jobs, and this IQ bullshit needs to be fucking stopped

THERE IS NO MEASUREMENT FOR INTELLIGENCE

It’s so fucking ironic anyone who claims that their high IQ because of some dumb test they did is unironically retarded
IQ is the best measure of intelligence you coping nigger. Why do you think scientists always have high IQs?

Africans have very low IQ and that's why their continent is an underdeveloped shithole.

Why does their continent have mulnutrition and poor education? Try using some braincells
Environment stupid, Europe has no resources they had to aggressively take Africans' and suppress them, the climate and environment in africa is very suitable for life. If I'm living in a paradise with plenty food and water I dont have any incentive to learn agriculture and cultivate because theres no environmental challenges.

• +1
Reactions: Meteor21
Environment stupid, Europe has no resources they had to aggressively take Africans' and suppress them, the climate and environment in africa is very suitable for life. If I'm living in a paradise with plenty food and water I dont have any incentive to learn agriculture and cultivate because theres no environmental challenges.
Africa failed to develop because niggers are retarded. They couldn't even invent the wheel JFL. They easily got conquered by whites because they were still using spears and living in mudhuts

Last edited:
IQ is the best measure of intelligence you coping nigger. Why do you think scientists always have high IQs?

Africans have very low IQ and that's why their continent is an underdeveloped shithole.
IQ is cope your just coping cause your Indian and it’s probably the only thing you have going for you now go study before your mom verbally abuses you

Retarded smelly shitskin

Because that's how averages work, you utter retard. Most blacks are low IQ. The same way most chinks are short.
There's asians that are over 7 feet tall though, so you just debunked your own argument, dumbfuck 🤦‍♂️

I understand blacks have a lower average iq, but you are arbitrarily putting a cap on how smart they can be in relation to other races without providing evidence

Africa failed to develop because niggers are retarded. They couldn't even invent the wheel JFL. They easily got conquered by whites because they were still using spears and living in mud huts
No society can ever develop on their own, europeans borrowed plenty of ideas from the arabs, chinese, indians etc. The problem is subsaharan africa was living in isolation because there was no incentive for them to cultivate the arts or sciences because
1. Very arable land
2. Plenty of food&water
3. Almost complete absence of natural disasters and cold temperatures

There's asians that are over 7 feet tall though, so you just debunked your own argument, dumbfuck 🤦‍♂️

I understand blacks have a lower average iq, but you are arbitrarily putting a cap on how smart they can be in relation to other races without providing evidence
I said "most", you braindead faggot. Most chinks are short, and most niggers are retarded. Go learn how averages work instead of sucking nigger dick. It's pretty clear that you are low IQ

Last edited:
I said "most", you braindead faggot. Most chinks are short, and most niggers are retarded. Go learn how averages work instead of sucking nigger dick. It's pretty clear that you are low IQ

You said there are no really smart blacks because "muh averages" you're the idiot that doesn't grasp averages

You said there are no really smart blacks because "muh averages" you're the idiot that doesn't grasp averages
Never said that. You are a low IQ retard. Keep coping for niggers

Never said that. You are a low IQ retard. Keep coping for niggers
You literally did, your "evidence" for it was no black nobel prize winners

You literally did, your "evidence" for it was no black nobel prize winners
I said the smartest blacks are dumber than the smartest whites. That's a fact, since niggers have made zero scientific discoveries.

You can keep crying for niggers and sucking their dick, but Africa is still disgusting shithole.

I said the smartest blacks are dumber than the smartest whites. That's a fact, since niggers have made zero scientific discoveries.

You can keep crying for niggers and sucking their dick, but Africa is still disgusting shithole.
You said before they made some and no nobel prizes aren't evidence.

You're putting a cap on how smart blacks can be due to "muh averages" but despite asians being short on average some of the tallest people ever are asian, so your logic doesn't follow

You said before they made some and no nobel prizes aren't evidence.

You're putting a cap on how smart blacks can be due to "muh averages" but despite asians being short on average some of the tallest people ever are asian, so your logic doesn't follow
The reality is blacks are retarded, their countries are shitholes and they have made no scientific contributions. They are dumber than whites. Take the nigger dick out of your mouth and use your brain.

Last edited:
The reality is blacks are retarded, their countries are shitholes and they have made no scientific contributions. They are dumber than whites. Take the nigger dick out of your mouth and use your brain.
Seems you just hate blacks, they fuck your oneitis?

@ShortBrownandUgly

人生がゲームのようであることに気づくことは決してありません​

Seems you just hate blacks, they fuck your oneitis?
Seems like you hate biology. Are you a nigger? Or do you get fucked by niggers?

Last edited: