Are light-skinned blacks generally smarter than dark-skinned blacks?

Seems you just hate blacks, they fuck your oneitis?
he’s Indian

I instinctively read all of his posts in a heavy Indian accent JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Meteor21
Seems like you hate biology. Are you a nigger? Or do you get fucked by niggers?
Umm stupid fuck, I agreed blacks have lower iq on average. Just that there's also really smart blacks and enviornment plays a role in iq. Did someone beat the shit out of you? What is wrong with your brain?

• +1
99C0E9F8 9398 4090 BA73 700F0FD9D2CA

Umm stupid fuck, I agreed blacks have lower iq on average. Just that there's also really smart blacks and enviornment plays a role in iq. Did someone beat the shit out of you? What is wrong with your brain?
Idiot for believing in IQ meme @Mungus your a fucking retard I’d stab you in your neck if I ever saw you irl

• +1
Reactions: 3links2
probably
when i watch sports like basketball or american football i see mulattos and lightskins playing more technical, while darkskins play more on athleticism

Last edited:
I simply said blacks are genetically dumber than whites. But you turned into a triggered bitch. Go suck your nigger boyfriend's dick.

Environment stupid, Europe has no resources they had to aggressively take Africans' and suppress them, the climate and environment in africa is very suitable for life. If I'm living in a paradise with plenty food and water I dont have any incentive to learn agriculture and cultivate because theres no environmental challenges.
Not true at all it’s actually the other way around. Europe was easy able to sustain life etc, africa was harsh and unable to sustain life. Europeans had good resocurces just not as much as africa but mineral resocurces are useless when you cannot eat food because crop failure and shorty climate of africa. Basically euros took over due to trade with the east which advanced them, africa was harsh so outsiders couldn’t trade much with them making africa isolated and thus fall behind. I mean if you think Africas such a paradise natrally then explain why the natives had to literally evolve ways to fight of diseases and why to counter the death rates Africans matured faster to combat such things meanwhile europe never had this

Idiot for believing in IQ meme @Mungus your a fucking retard I’d stab you in your neck if I ever saw you irl
Iq isn't that important unless really smart or dumb, but it does exist

• +1
Average IQ of Europe is 100 and it's extremely developed.
Average IQ of Africa is below 70 and it's a complete shitshole.

"muh IQ doesn't matter" keep coping nigger

Average IQ of Europe is 100 and it's extremely developed.
Average IQ of Africa is below 70 and it's a complete shitshole.

"muh IQ doesn't matter" keep coping nigger
Retard mother fucking curry I’ll stab you keep chatting bitch I’ll find where you live

• JFL
Looks like I triggered the monkeys

He's really annoying, I want to marry his women just so he can't have them
Curry women are easy for nigs and cumskins to fuck

• So Sad
Westerners think all immigrants are people who have gone through surplus amounts of education then moved to the west JFL.

90% of Shitskins who immigrate are low IQ wagies whose family have connections ie their brother or cousin helped them get to the west. This immigrants are the top “1%” of their country cope has to fucking stop JFL.

If they were so fucking smart most of them wouldn’t be working dead end shit fucking jobs, and this IQ bullshit needs to be fucking stopped

THERE IS NO MEASUREMENT FOR INTELLIGENCE

It’s so fucking ironic anyone who claims that their high IQ because of some dumb test they did is unironically retarded
There is definitely some truth to the phenomenon of immigrants and superior IQ. I am not an expert in the matter, but from my personal experience, all the direct immigrants from africa, asia, or europe that I have observed, appeared to have above average IQ. Proper IQ tests measure intelligence with good precision. IQ is about the closest way of measuring intelligence. I am sure that if we could perfectly measure "intelligence", it would correlate very highly with proper IQ results.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27772
I'm a mulatto

I forgot the source but I remember reading a study that African-Americans with higher levels of European ancestry had the same general IQ levels of African-Americans with lower levels of European ancestry. So on an intra-ethnic level, the answer is no.

• +1