Are lowtrust tattoos good or bad

D

Deleted member 5393

Kraken
I like these types of tattoos but im worried they would make people scared and make me look like a lowtrust dangerous criminal

maybe its better to get NT tattoos?
1FD93BF9 4F17 44FD B48F A01F464D6B8C

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4053, GrayEyedBarrett and thecel
tattoo is low class

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 5061, thecel, Deleted member 6963 and 3 others
Get some tattoos that you personally like, otherwise you’ll regret them and tattoo removal hurts like a bitch

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Get some tattoos that you personally like, otherwise you’ll regret them and tattoo removal hurts like a bitch
i just want tattoos that sluts will like

• +1
Reactions: thecel
tattoos are a looksmin. they'll make anyone look shabby and low-class my guy.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5061, Deleted member 6512, thecel and 3 others
Tattoos are just stupid ink pained on skin. They don't do ANYTHING for SMV.

If you're gonna get a tattoo ( :sick:) at least get one that you like

• +1
Reactions: Incoming and thecel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4053, Deleted member 7098, Deleted member 6512 and 1 other person
As long as the tattoo isnt on your neck or face it doean really matter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
better than the cucked shit some people tattoo on themselves

Attachments

• E74FF072-5E8D-41FF-A538-AE72A8715E2C.jpeg
    E74FF072-5E8D-41FF-A538-AE72A8715E2C.jpeg
    134.2 KB · Views: 46
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6488
Not Barret
his tattoos are straight aesthetic and are like a a few words here and there, but you're right.

i was mainly talking about a full-on tattoo sleeve which looks shabby.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5187
his tattoos are straight aesthetic and are like a a few words here and there, but you're right.

i was mainly talking about a full-on tattoo sleeve which looks shabby.
yeah, those minimalists are the ones to aim

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4053 and Deleted member 6488
People saying tatoos are looksmin are coping. Even though us men find it hideous, sloots love em.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
People saying tatoos are looksmin are coping. Even though us men find it hideous, sloots love em.
Guys get scared of other tattooed guys
sluts get horny

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
Everyone has tats these days. It's not what it "used to be"

Normies gets "idgaf" tattoos that dont mean shit (not saying they should), but these days even I, who've always wanted a tat, is probably not getting any.

maybe you can trick some bitches to like u more with tats like these, but keep in mind that even most normies have understood that tats are considered attractive to pull girls, so u wont stand out...
i personally think, like most fashion, that it will look outdated in a couple of years, use the normie 2013-sleeves as an example

Can maybe help you in your teens / early 20s, but u will look like a fool in ur 30s IMO.
and u dont NEED tats to be considered attractive either

also my personal opinion about tats: less is more
edit:

ugggg im so creative, i have random tattoos that dont mean anything

Last edited:
Tattoos are just stupid ink pained on skin. They don't do ANYTHING for SMV.

If you're gonna get a tattoo ( :sick:) at least get one that you like
Cope

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4332
U fags arent answering my question

is that tattoo in OP too scary for most girls? Ia some NT tattoo with a lion better

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1680

is that tattoo in OP too scary for most girls? Ia some NT tattoo with a lion better
I pulled some more bitches after thugmaxxing and getting tattoos, so yeah, do it if you want to, it can give you some niche appeal.

• +1

Prolly is too scary for most girls ngl, def not nt. Itll really only apeal to niche like goth emo girls and biker girls

• +1
They make you look less aspie, more masculine, lower class, and less intelligent.

• +1
Everyone has tats these days. It's not what it "used to be"

Normies gets "idgaf" tattoos that dont mean shit (not saying they should), but these days even I, who've always wanted a tat, is probably not getting any.

View attachment 442422

maybe you can trick some bitches to like u more with tats like these, but keep in mind that even most normies have understood that tats are considered attractive to pull girls, so u wont stand out...
i personally think, like most fashion, that it will look outdated in a couple of years, use the normie 2013-sleeves as an example

Can maybe help you in your teens / early 20s, but u will look like a fool in ur 30s IMO.
and u dont NEED tats to be considered attractive either

also my personal opinion about tats: less is more
edit:

View attachment 442436
ugggg im so creative, i have random tattoos that dont mean anything

Know a 46 year old white man that got full sleeves in the past 2 years I believe and nobody here would call him dumb (his wife is pretty attractive too and he didn’t meet her when they were young). They’re tattoos that the dummies here would probably call “low class” or “low iq” but they’re honestly just regular masc blue collar tats, in the southern US they’re a regular thing and a lot of grown men with “good” jobs have some, it just makes you look like you’ve lived and it’s Honestly masc af much better than getting gay ass “aesthetic” tattoos so “girls won’t be too intimidated” lmao
Girls definitely like tattoos and it’s one of them things I’ve noticed men and women just have a total different perspective on and it’s pointless to try and argue about it tbh.
Just don’t get tribal tattoos theory tho.... even normies attach those to something that belongs in the late 2000s/early 2010s

those actual tats with skulls and shit are biker/white thug tats and they surely work if you’re a high t rugged white guy but if you’re a fresh faced college boy looking guy... it will surely be off putting, that’s one of the things about tats they’re legit but there’s ways where u can do it wrong and it backfires

a lion? I’m sure a dope design will be a dope tat but u won’t get to cheap out on the tat

Last edited:
Imagine thinking tattoos are in 2020 still lowclass JFL

• +1
if you have to ask you're missing the point

I like these types of tattoos but im worried they would make people scared and make me look like a lowtrust dangerous criminal

maybe its better to get NT tattoos?
View attachment 441973
Depends on who it’s on, a guy with an androgenic frame and low trust face or some soy cuck with bug eyes

Know a 46 year old white man that got full sleeves in the past 2 years I believe and nobody here would call him dumb (his wife is pretty attractive too and he didn’t meet her when they were young). They’re tattoos that the dummies here would probably call “low class” or “low iq” but they’re honestly just regular masc blue collar tats, in the southern US they’re a regular thing and a lot of grown men with “good” jobs have some, it just makes you look like you’ve lived and it’s Honestly masc af much better than getting gay ass “aesthetic” tattoos so “girls won’t be too intimidated” lmao
Girls definitely like tattoos and it’s one of them things I’ve noticed men and women just have a total different perspective on and it’s pointless to try and argue about it tbh.
Just don’t get tribal tattoos theory tho.... even normies attach those to something that belongs in the late 2000s/early 2010s

those actual tats with skulls and shit are biker/white thug tats and they surely work if you’re a high t rugged white guy but if you’re a fresh faced college boy looking guy... it will surely be off putting, that’s one of the things about tats they’re legit but there’s ways where u can do it wrong and it backfires

a lion? I’m sure a dope design will be a dope tat but u won’t get to cheap out on the tat
Yea we're on the same page. I totally agree with you, and i think u got my point too

is that edgar ivanovs tattoo?
the tattoo artist btw

Gl attracting a well mannered, educated, classy, non-slutty foid with family values that could be potential ltr material with caveman low class looking tattoos on your body.

Gl finding a good job with tats in visible places on your body, that are usually not covered by clothes.

In usa/na tats might be more commonly accepted, but not in europe.

I know a few ppl who have random tats on different parts of their body. THose are low class dudes and low education (i. e. the simplest school diploma one can get), who switch from one job to other every few years. And their gfs were lowest class unattractive trash whores.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
Gl attracting a well mannered, educated, classy, non-slutty foid with family values that could be potential ltr material with caveman low class looking tattoos on your body.

Gl finding a good job with tats in visible places on your body, that are usually not covered by clothes.

In usa/na tats might be more commonly accepted, but not in europe.

I know a few ppl who have random tats on different parts of their body. THose are low class dudes and low education (i. e. the simplest school diploma one can get), who switch from one job to other every few years. And their gfs were lowest class unattractive trash whores.
”non-slutty woman”
Just LOL!

@MoeZart

Post some examples of non faggy ones?

yeah, those minimalists are the ones to aim
These types of tattoos are ideal

Put them in a place covered by regular clothes as a precaution in case you regret it or it could send the wrong message to someone else

When I turn 16 I'm getting a collarbone tattoo script kind of like the one Barrett has