Are most youth (not) into football (american) or pro sports anymore (on the daily).

Are they or no

• Yes

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • No

Votes: 10 58.8%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 19944

Mistral
Kinda seems like it to me. Everytone just wants to beeffeminate high IQ and hot

Your title tells me you're a mathematician without telling me you're a mathematician

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper, BigBundaSlapper, Deleted member 21531 and 1 other person
threads unnecessarily flaired as blackpill #4128

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble, Growth Plate and Tallooksmaxxer
sports are pretty boring now that there is no magic anymore, it's all tactic and discipline

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
Your title tells me you're a mathematician without telling me you're a mathematician
shit in parenthesis makes things distinct ig. american was a necessary modifier tho

most people are into discussing sports on reddit then playing sports

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2
most people are into discussing sports on reddit then playing sports
never got the appeal of just watching its the most boring thing to me

i only like basketball from the traditional sports and would get bored to death if its not like the 2 teams i used to support or an important match

zoomers are high sentience so they obv like watching sports less

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
i hate european football

In europe if you don't know shit about football you can forget making conversation with guys 70% of the time

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: TrestIsBest, Deleted member 21531, LooksOrDeath and 2 others
never got the appeal of just watching its the most boring thing to me

i only like basketball from the traditional sports and would get bored to death if its not like the 2 teams i used to support or an important match

why would high sentience change football. my uncle knows football rather well and treats it like a thoughty game.

why would high sentience change football. my uncle knows football rather well and treats it like a thoughty game.
i dont know seems dumb and much better things to do in your time that zoomers do. most sports fans are older and retards

also winner between the best professionals is often hugely decided by luck so nothing to see there

Last edited:
i dont know seems dumb and much better things to do in your time that zoomers do. most sports fans are older and retards

also winner between the best professionals is often hugely decided by luck so nothing to see there
better things like what?

winner between the best professioals.

My friends say "my group of millionaires beat yours" which is true. and its based on genetics. we're too narcy to care about sports.

Obviously no since there Are other things in Life nowadays. In 80s there was only music and Sports

Kinda seems like it to me. Everytone just wants to beeffeminate high IQ and hot
Sports and Video games are becoming unpopular with zoomers. I had a boomer faggot get mad at me in a restaurant because I told him I was unaware that the Toronto Blue Jays lost against (some other team idgaf) in baseball.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531
Sports and Video games are becoming unpopular with zoomers. I had a boomer faggot get mad at me in a restaurant because I told him I was unaware that the Toronto Blue Jays lost against (some other team idgaf) in baseball.
how could video games possibly become unpopular. wtf are they into then.

Obviously no since there Are other things in Life nowadays. In 80s there was only music and Sports
then what is now

how could video games possibly become unpopular. wtf are they into then.
I'm 18 and I stopped playing on console (PS4) just a year ago. I occasionally boot up my GBA emulator on my computer when i'm bored but these days i'm either working or exercising.

To answer your question video games are being phased out for multiple reasons. #1. Game Developers half ass modern games making them not fun to play #2. Video games have become too realistic when it comes to graphics #3. gamers are being replaced by simps #4. Subscription rates for online services are becoming too expensive for the average consumer #5. Woke politics

I'm 18 and I stopped playing on console (PS4) just a year ago. I occasionally boot up my GBA emulator on my computer when i'm bored but these days i'm either working or exercising.

To answer your question video games are being phased out for multiple reasons. #1. Game Developers half ass modern games making them not fun to play #2. Video games have become too realistic when it comes to graphics #3. gamers are being replaced by simps #4. Subscription rates for online services are becoming too expensive for the average consumer #5. Woke politics
arent most normies doumb and stupid anyway and absorb woke politics?

gamers replaced by simps? lol

whats wrong with too realistic lol.

I think micro transactions maybe. but youre saying inflation is maybe eh potential

>arent most normies doumb and stupid anyway and absorb woke politics?
they subconsciously need their daily does of npc programming, usually in the form of virtue signaling
>gamers replaced by simps? lol
yes because they watch female twitch streamers play games, and the ones who go to comic-con try to pick up roasties
>whats wrong with too realistic lol.
because it no longer feels like a video game, you want a balance between cartoonish and semi real graphics

The biggest reason I left out is because zoomers are realizing they are cucking themselves for a fantasy world

they subconsciously need their daily does of npc programming, usually in the form of virtue signaling
yes because they watch female twitch streamers play games, and the ones who go to comic-con try to pick up roasties
because it no longer feels like a video game, you want a balance between cartoonish and semi real graphics

The biggest reason I left out is because zoomers are realizing they are cucking themselves for a fantasy world
how are all zoomers realizing that. most of them are low iq tranny types

If anything I am realizing zoomers just realize that video games are empty achievement and women are only into looks now. so they realize they have to compensate with a ton in order to break it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21166

I take it you agree with what i said lol. do oyu think sentience about lookism will ever be big enough that the incel culture with become more popular searched than video games lmao

I take it you agree with what i said lol. do oyu think sentience about lookism will ever be big enough that the incel culture with become more popular searched than video games lmao
Its not about video games becoming less popular, its about desperation. Society is becoming more aware that the west is dying and they are looking for solutions and meaning to life. Lookism or the redpill or self improvement as a whole is one of those outlets. Millions of people are redpilled or hold similar views even if their mindset is hyperfocused on other things such as religion or poltics.

Its not about video games becoming less popular, its about desperation. Society is becoming more aware that the west is dying and they are looking for solutions and meaning to life. Lookism or the redpill or self improvement as a whole is one of those outlets. Millions of people are redpilled or hold similar views even if their mindset is hyperfocused on other things such as religion or poltics.
and so my question. will blackpill be more powerful than other entertainment industries in public consciousness.

and so my question. will blackpill be more powerful than other entertainment industries in public consciousness.
Not Blackpill, Bluepill.

Bluepill always consumes normies and very often incels. Redpill teaches you the truth.

Blackpill = Bluepill in disguise. The Blackpill and Bluepill are pitiful distractions.

Stop calling it football you americucks, it's RUGBY

I don't know much about zoomers but here's my personal take
I gave up on watching live sports for the most part once I moved out of my family home and stopped watching tv
I took up watching American Football online in 2020 and Football Season is a semi exciting time in my boring little life
International Rugby and Irish sports (which the rest of the world are unaware of) are probably the only sports I can watch live from start to finish
American Football and Basketball could be much better if there wasn't constant, excessive breaks
I just watch basketball for the star factor of players like Doncic and Giannis etc, without superstars it would be a dull game to me
Soccer becomes less interesting to me year on year, maybe because all of the players I loved as a kid are retiring and I just don't have the same interest in learning about the new young players.
Also I find full games impossible to watch, 5 minute highlights on 2x speed just to see if a star player added to his goal tally is the most I can manage

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
do you (usually) format your questions (queries) like an absolute aspie (abused dog)? :Comfy:

Yeah its much less common to be into sports, working out etc.

Main reason is the preference is for skinny e boy with nice hair, but also because culture is more accepting, and rewarding of nerds and low T, non confrontational people now.

Low T, high nerd, high study time people can have good lives now and get high paying jobs, and also not be rejected by foids when looking for LTR

Yeah its much less common to be into sports, working out etc.

Main reason is the preference is for skinny e boy with nice hair, but also because culture is more accepting, and rewarding of nerds and low T, non confrontational people now.

Low T, high nerd, high study time people can have good lives now and get high paying jobs, and also not be rejected by foids when looking for LTR
well who are into sports now then.

are sports dead and finished or

well who are into sports now then.

are sports dead and finished or
Ethnics - it's still a great way out of poverty if u live in Ghana or Dominican Republic.

Boomers and millennial still love watching sports, and also while young western people dont, young ricemen and curries in their own countries do, like anything new, 3rd worldwrs go crazy for it cos it didn't exist before, look how big NBA is in China or SEA, or soccer in India, or SEA. But yeah none of these play sports.

Guess the only people who play sports in western countries are

Poor blacks
Poor whites

If rugby /cricket then rich whites.

Basicly sport was always a past time that helped the poor escape their miserable lives and gave the rich something to get excited about.

Then it became professional and made classes still embraced it, but now they have other shit to do with their time so they don't

Usa is a bit different cos mide America there is still fuck all to do, and some white kid in Odessa Texas ain't thinking about how to get into Caltech, so he will still play football and hope to get a college career so he can slay stacy JB.

Same I guess in NYC, Cali, chicago, Miami where the bbcs play basketball cos they sure as shit not going to MIT

Ethnics - it's still a great way out of poverty if u live in Ghana or Dominican Republic.

Boomers and millennial still love watching sports, and also while young western people dont, young ricemen and curries in their own countries do, like anything new, 3rd worldwrs go crazy for it cos it didn't exist before, look how big NBA is in China or SEA, or soccer in India, or SEA. But yeah none of these play sports.

Guess the only people who play sports in western countries are

Poor blacks
Poor whites

If rugby /cricket then rich whites.

Basicly sport was always a past time that helped the poor escape their miserable lives and gave the rich something to get excited about.

Then it became professional and made classes still embraced it, but now they have other shit to do with their time so they don't

Usa is a bit different cos mide America there is still fuck all to do, and some white kid in Odessa Texas ain't thinking about how to get into Caltech, so he will still play football and hope to get a college career so he can slay stacy JB.

Same I guess in NYC, Cali, chicago, Miami where the bbcs play basketball cos they sure as shit not going to MIT
hat do you think of a fat bald normie who likes to think that every typical nerd type is a pseudo intellectual pussy who would get fucked up in the real world lol.

But he's also introverted and nerdy, and anyone hwo is happily nerdy would prolly get blindsided by him and his head games, fear tactics, and using every little bit of information against you egomaniacally if you tell him to f off somehow.

My uncle literally is a poor white who was raised around boomer culture.
Do you think it's an indicatively boomer thing if you have a white person into sports in the first place if he's not poor.

You think masculinity and big man shit is over.

hat do you think of a fat bald normie who likes to think that every typical nerd type is a pseudo intellectual pussy who would get fucked up in the real world lol.

But he's also introverted and nerdy, and anyone hwo is happily nerdy would prolly get blindsided by him and his head games, fear tactics, and using every little bit of information against you egomaniacally if you tell him to f off somehow.

My uncle literally is a poor white who was raised around boomer culture.
Do you think it's an indicatively boomer thing if you have a white person into sports in the first place if he's not poor.

You think masculinity and big man shit is over.
It's not over, it's just Cyclical. Right now fem is in, in 5 years something else.

That retarded boomer type masc will never come back, because what the world needed to do well 40 years ago is unlikely to be the case again.

White people being into sports, and again, control for location, if he's not poor, is largely a boomer or millennial thing yeah, zoomers and silent generation is much less likely

It's not over, it's just Cyclical. Right now fem is in, in 5 years something else.

That retarded boomer type masc will never come back, because what the world needed to do well 40 years ago is unlikely to be the case again.

White people being into sports, and again, control for location, if he's not poor, is largely a boomer or millennial thing yeah, zoomers and silent generation is much less likely
why do you say silent generation didnt get into this. too old? or not a part of hteir culture.

but you're unaware of the manipulative fat bald tall boomer type who is funny/ sarcastic/ only likes to enter situations where they can react with "DUH you're illogical" type of shit. semi comic book guy from simpsons.

why do you say silent generation didnt get into this. too old? or not a part of hteir culture.

but you're unaware of the manipulative fat bald tall boomer type who is funny/ sarcastic/ only likes to enter situations where they can react with "DUH you're illogical" type of shit. semi comic book guy from simpsons.
I mean I know of them, and yeah like I say they're retarded, and their type of 'masc' is never coming back.

Silent generation it just wasn't a part of culture, sure they would watch the world cup, but they had a lot more to spend their time on, like not dying of TB, rebuilding the world after the war, etc.

Boomers were the first ones who had every year higher wealth and higher living standards while still being low IQ and working less and less, hence they had time and money to burn, so the media gave them professional sports

better things like what?

winner between the best professioals.

My friends say "my group of millionaires beat yours" which is true. and its based on genetics. we're too narcy to care about sports.
infinite more better things cba listing

and i mean ucl final was just luck decided mostly and stuff like this. real madrid didnt win because they have the best genetics or the "best" team in the world if u believe this jfl

to enjoy these "sports" you have to give in to the narratives like a cuck even knowing its partly a joke

Last edited:
Another point to add about losing interest in soccer
When you're 12 it seems natural to idolize a 20 year old Cristiano Ronaldo
When you're 27, how can you have any interest in cheering for some 20 year old prick who makes 350k per week for playing a non physically demanding sport

The moneypill, agepill and life is a scam pill make soccer impossible to watch imo

@forevergymcelling

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling
In europe if you don't know shit about football you can forget making conversation with guys 70% of the time
Nah bro you must hang with boring people

I mean I know of them, and yeah like I say they're retarded, and their type of 'masc' is never coming back.

Silent generation it just wasn't a part of culture, sure they would watch the world cup, but they had a lot more to spend their time on, like not dying of TB, rebuilding the world after the war, etc.

Boomers were the first ones who had every year higher wealth and higher living standards while still being low IQ and working less and less, hence they had time and money to burn, so the media gave them professional sports
I'm glad you hate boomers.

But you truly think now 1 out of every 10 people are into football and it's not a world event anymore.

Do you ever feel bad for the people who lsot their late milennial/ zoomer kids to video games/ electronics/ femboi culture? lol

I'm glad you hate boomers.

But you truly think now 1 out of every 10 people are into football and it's not a world event anymore.

Do you ever feel bad for the people who lsot their late milennial/ zoomer kids to video games/ electronics/ femboi culture? lol
Ok so football is still the world game because now all the rice and curry are into it, cos anything westerns do, if u give it to them, they will lap it up (I don't count japan as rice, but they did dame shit in 80s and 90s). Football, NBA, domino's, kfc, literally anything.

Also I agree it's not like in my day, where in the playground 90% of convos on Monday morning would be about MoTD, Liverpool, man utd, but I still think more than 30% are.

Yes I do feel bad for people who now have to see kids being fags and doing feminine, non contact shit, but we have yet to see what happens to these kids age 30. Are they totally stunted and fucked, or is that just how the world is for a prolonged period? We will wait to find out...

Ok so football is still the world game because now all the rice and curry are into it, cos anything westerns do, if u give it to them, they will lap it up (I don't count japan as rice, but they did dame shit in 80s and 90s). Football, NBA, domino's, kfc, literally anything.

Also I agree it's not like in my day, where in the playground 90% of convos on Monday morning would be about MoTD, Liverpool, man utd, but I still think more than 30% are.

Yes I do feel bad for people who now have to see kids being fags and doing feminine, non contact shit, but we have yet to see what happens to these kids age 30. Are they totally stunted and fucked, or is that just how the world is for a prolonged period? We will wait to find out...
well i was more referencing american football

would you feel less bad if the offspring were weak framed/ semi incel nerdy? I mean most people aren't good looking anymore. only peopel who bred were beta bux. Most people in the 50s didn't have kids if they were white. So most kids would inclline themselves to be more nerdy.

well i was more referencing american football

would you feel less bad if the offspring were weak framed/ semi incel nerdy? I mean most people aren't good looking anymore. only peopel who bred were beta bux. Most people in the 50s didn't have kids if they were white. So most kids would inclline themselves to be more nerdy.
Don't think ur right about breeding patterns, but I guess it is more justified by what u say.

Each generation of men is more pathetic, more feminine, more incel than the last for sure, and each generation of women is the opposite. Still think it's bad.

If I mean NFL/ college football then the drop off is nowhere near as steep. I agree football is not religion south of the Mason Dixon line the way it once was, but it's still a huge thing.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
Don't think ur right about breeding patterns, but I guess it is more justified by what u say.

Each generation of men is more pathetic, more feminine, more incel than the last for sure, and each generation of women is the opposite. Still think it's bad.

If I mean NFL/ college football then the drop off is nowhere near as steep. I agree football is not religion south of the Mason Dixon line the way it once was, but it's still a huge thing.
you think its gonna be dead soon? I enjoy your way of articulation.

There are just too many distracitons and little reason to go for girls when its way more dangeorus than it once was. youre technically putting your life on the line talking to girls if you can get raped and killed in jail all because some cunt wanted to exaggerate things bc you were incel.

women are empowered bc they're getting in on the fun rn.

men are disempowered because even as late as say 10 years ago women are all aware of the sneaky advantage they have rn that's carried by simps.

you think its gonna be dead soon? I enjoy your way of articulation.

There are just too many distracitons and little reason to go for girls when its way more dangeorus than it once was. youre technically putting your life on the line talking to girls if you can get raped and killed in jail all because some cunt wanted to exaggerate things bc you were incel.
Also a very good warning u make there, and a few people in uk and USA have told me the whole false allegations just from talking to a foid, is a very real danger now

Normies be like ronaldo or messi
Bro i dont care i just try to not kms

Also a very good warning u make there, and a few people in uk and USA have told me the whole false allegations just from talking to a foid, is a very real danger now
I think video games, etc. are great inventions but offer too much escape, and men need there to be no way out of being manly/ working a blue collar job for women to be disempowered.

Having masculinity, and men be men allows for manliness to be its own religion.

So few can get laid based purely on looks, and even then you can only do it if you have a completely clean record, can't be human, and make everything nice and cozy for women. Even if you're a chad, and are not politically correct, if not in the south, then you're doomed if she finds another chad and can benefit from hating on you.

do you think the people who say "yeah boomer masculinity will return jsut wait until the collapse" what do you think of those people.

Please explain to me how someone could possibly come to this conclusion.