Bodybuilding thread : How to get your pro card Version 1

Retarded ass thread lol, you can't explain certain stuff so you stay the don't matter much or that we currently do not have conclusive evidence on the matter. also overtraining GALORE. watch one video from Dr.Mike and you will be 20x more knowledgeable than this subhuman.

Retarded ass thread lol, you can't explain certain stuff so you stay the don't matter much or that we currently do not have conclusive evidence on the matter. also overtraining GALORE. watch one video from Dr.Mike and you will be 20x more knowledgeable than this subhuman.
Bro just watch youtube videos and claim being more knowledgeable than someone who gave Studies like nigga what do you think pmid means
Also your right i should stop doing complicated over simplified threads where i just give resume without explaining with evidence but people didn’t like the thread anyway so why put effort in it an db write a long ass thread im sure your not even reading my reply let alone read a long ass thread (also for context when i posted this i was new on the site i didn’t know what people really liked caus etheir are a lot of gymmaxing tutorials)
Fuck you puaahhhh nigga mTn i hope you get rapzd by black dudes muahahh

Bro just watch youtube videos and claim being more knowledgeable than someone who gave Studies like nigga what do you think pmid means
Also your right i should stop doing complicated over simplified threads where i just give resume without explaining with evidence but people didn’t like the thread anyway so why put effort in it an db write a long ass thread im sure your not even reading my reply let alone read a long ass thread (also for context when i posted this i was new on the site i didn’t know what people really liked caus etheir are a lot of gymmaxing tutorials)
Fuck you puaahhhh nigga mTn i hope you get rapzd by black dudes muahahh
I did read it and realized you are just rage baiting. you can't genuinely be this neurodivergent.