Are my bicep/arm insertions bad? Btw I don't lift at all and eat like garbage, pretty much do nothing all day at the moment

bignosesmallchin

bignosesmallchin

World domination
Will they fill out more when I start hitting the gym and fix my diet? I'm skinnyfat right now, around 18% body fat, my arms look skinny too and are except for the bottom underneath my bicep, it's gotten flabby from doing fuck all, will I look good of I gym max?

• JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan
Doesn’t matter how it looks when u flex, it matters when your arm is relaxed straight

• +1
Reactions: IThinkImAboutToROPE, Deleted member 18436, alriodai and 2 others
Doesn’t matter how it looks when u flex, it matters when your arm is relaxed straight
Oh well when it's relaxed straight my bicep goes all the way down to my elbow pit or whatever the fuck it's called and pops out the side of my arm, pretty sure that's good insertions correct?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18301
Oh well when it's relaxed straight my bicep goes all the way down to my elbow pit or whatever the fuck it's called and pops out the side of my arm, pretty sure that's good insertions correct?
If Is like that, yeah

If Is like that, yeah
My arms are also flabby on the bottoms too tho, I think I have low T from being a useless piece of shit for like 5 years, do you know if that can be fixed with gym maxxing? I’ve got quite a bit of excess fat on them along with other parts of my body, gonna see a doctor about it soon I think

I can fit 2 fingers too. As far as I've read this qualifies as good insertions

They’re okay, no ideal but not that bad either. You need to gain a lot of size though, then they’ll look decent

They’re okay, no ideal but not that bad either. You need to gain a lot of size though, then they’ll look decent
Yeah I’m gonna start upping my calories and lifting next month when I start hitting the gym, I look like absolute shit when I get fat tho so I don’t wanna gain too much fat, my face gets round af and I get a double chin, is there any way I can bulk without getting too fat?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9801
Yeah I’m gonna start upping my calories and lifting next month when I start hitting the gym, I look like absolute shit when I get fat tho so I don’t wanna gain too much fat, my face gets round af and I get a double chin, is there any way I can bulk without getting too fat?
If you don’t wanna dirty bulk and gain some fat…just Clean bulk for a few years..small caloric surplus and coming from relatively healthy food. Gonna take some time bro, but will be worth it. Also, foes without saying you need to lift all this time and increase your strength and stats for exercises in gym for this to work

If you don’t wanna dirty bulk and gain some fat…just Clean bulk for a few years..small caloric surplus and coming from relatively healthy food. Gonna take some time bro, but will be worth it. Also, foes without saying you need to lift all this time and increase your strength and stats for exercises in gym for this to work
If I’m Working out 5 days a week eating clean in a slight calorie surplus will I start to look good within a year? Also think I have low t cuz I have slight bingo wings so do you think it would be smart for me to get on testosterone until I can naturally raise my t levels enough?

aiming for 19inch biceps non flex is the goal imo