Are my cheekbones existent ???

Well if u want to cope. Sean o'pry has flattish cheekbones but his cheekbones are very high set and have decent mass .Which gives him this sharp angular aesthetic

View attachment 1262592
can you send a pic of ideal cheekbones for a man

can you send a pic of ideal cheekbones for a man
O'pry and Eriksen

Images 80

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13409
None of those help. Implants or bone cutting is the only answer.
Malar-infraorbital implants from Eppley or Yaremchuk are the best option, followed by fillers placed by a surgeon who understands the high cheekbone look. Don’t dare get any implants that don’t go above the infeaorbital area, they should sit on top of tour current malar-infra-zygo area

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 399
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14166
another curry victim to the zygo pill
they arent that bad , tbh my jaw , eyebrows and hair are the only things that halo me

they arent that bad , tbh my jaw , eyebrows and hair are the only things that halo me
good hair and thick brows are common in currys so they arent really halos...

good hair and thick brows are common in currys so they arent really halos...
true but not jaws and im half curry the other half is latino so I suspect that jaw halo comes from my Latino side of the family

true but not jaws and im half curry the other half is latino so I suspect that jaw halo comes from my Latino side of the family
everything does, latinos are superior to currys

would have to see whole facial harmony, looking at features isolated isn't the best idea sometimes :hnghn:

latinos facially mog curries in every single way, just like whites facially mog latinos in every single way
oh yeah thats true

uee isn't bad but if you do reduce it and whiten your skin like that guy said then yh you'll look more latino. Lighter eye colored contacts could halo you if you're into that sort of thing :unsure: If you feel your cheekbones are non-existent then maybe try fillers, you won't need a lot and you can see how you look with more projected ones. Good thing your lips are pink and not curry dark

• +1
u should get something to remove ur uee and skin whiten then u could pass as latino
uee isn't bad but if you do reduce it and whiten your skin like that guy said then yh you'll look more latino. Lighter eye colored contacts could halo you if you're into that sort of thing :unsure: If you feel your cheekbones are non-existent then maybe try fillers, you won't need a lot and you can see how you look with more projected ones. Good thing your lips are pink and not curry dark
thx for the advice like i said my skins lighter its just tanned in these pics cause i play football in the blistering hot sun of dubai

u should get something to remove ur uee and skin whiten then u could pass as latino
my skin tone is wheatish color with red undertones is that okay?

my skin tone is wheatish color with red undertones is that okay?
yeah aslong as you dont tan, if u tan at all it will bring up those red undertones and make u look curry

• JFL
yeah aslong as you dont tan, if u tan at all it will bring up those red undertones and make u look curry
aight lad thx