Are my eyelashes dark enough? Just curious if castor oil will be cope if I use it?

O

oxymoron

Bronze
I’m wondering if castor oil will be cope if I start using it I use to have thick eyelashes when I was a kid, and then out of nowhere I lost a lot of it, anyone else also experience this, is it hormonal changes or what?

Attachments

• 19FE65EB-DF39-4F62-A905-46CE3CD59EE6.jpeg
    19FE65EB-DF39-4F62-A905-46CE3CD59EE6.jpeg
    9.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
castor oil can be used for eye lashes just dont put a ton only a small amount

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron
I’m wondering if castor oil will be cope if I start using it I use to have thick eyelashes when I was a kid, and then out of nowhere I lost a lot of it, anyone else also experience this, is it hormonal changes or what?
you already got big ass eyelashes tf you need castor oil for, are you gonna grow butterflies on your eyes💀?

• +1
you already got big ass eyelashes tf you need castor oil for, are you gonna grow butterflies on your eyes💀?
There alright plus they barely that visible so im tryna get them more visible, I think im lacking thickness but I’m tryna get xxtencaion eyelashes I don’t really care about muh length that shit gay I want those thick dark eyelashes that x has

There alright plus they barely that visible so im tryna get them more visible, I think im lacking thickness but I’m tryna get xxtencaion eyelashes I don’t really care about muh length that shit gay I want those thick dark eyelashes that x has
I understand but let’s see the eyebrows first, most dudes suffer from shitty eyebrows instead of eyelashes.

I understand but let’s see the eyebrows first, most dudes suffer from shitty eyebrows instead of eyelashes.
My eyebrows are neutral tilt they just lack thickness,so I need to thicken them up and it will be good

Attachments

• 65524112-40AF-4B26-A2DE-8FF57E665382.jpeg
    65524112-40AF-4B26-A2DE-8FF57E665382.jpeg
    11.9 KB · Views: 0
They’re thinning a little so i’d put some castor oil there on ny eyebrows aswell if i was you. Use this as a reference for your eyebrows

Attachments

• IMG_6205.jpeg
    IMG_6205.jpeg
    124.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
They’re thinning a little so i’d put some castor oil there on ny eyebrows aswell if i was you. Use this as a reference for your eyebrows
Appreciate the advice bro

What’s his name?

If you had it then lost it, then you most likely have genetic potential to grow more. I used castor and mine grew. Losing hairs in courners eyebrows and in eyelashes can be a side of hypothyroidism, which can be fixed by consuming more mineral rich foods, and decreasing vegetable intake (Vegetables contain antinutrients which bind to minerals and makes them useless)

• +1
If you had it then lost it, then you most likely have genetic potential to grow more. I used castor and mine grew. Losing hairs in courners eyebrows and in eyelashes can be a side of hypothyroidism, which can be fixed by consuming more mineral rich foods, and decreasing vegetable intake (Vegetables contain antinutrients which bind to minerals and makes them useless)
Mirin the effort😍appreciate it bro

• Love it
Reactions: Zygosmogger