Are my eyes asian like or it would fall in hunter eyes category ?

From this pic 7 your eye brows need to be darker I can't tell without seeing the whole face the other thing is a wider pfl
pfl? My eye width to height is 3:1 ratio which is ideal.

Attachments

• 20231101_202813.jpg
    20231101_202813.jpg
    327.1 KB · Views: 0
Here @reptiles tell me what infra is (take Sean's eyes for reference)

Sean has high cheek bones you don't that's whats different

Sean has high cheek bones you don't that's whats different
Bro see where my highest point of cheekbone is its literally close to eyes. And they fall in high set region.
Check out any face raters vid on yt if you have doubts

Bro see where my highest point of cheekbone is its literally close to eyes. And they fall in high set region.
Check out any face raters vid on yt if you have doubts
Ur cheekbones are medium-high

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47981
I dont understand what this has to do with infras though?

• JFL
High set cheekbones doesnt always mean good infras

I tried to open my eyes more in this picture cause they like 95 percent closed naturally .
And please tell me how to do my eyebrows. I can't figure it out .
you look great bro

• +1
What are infras? Please take sean as refrance . I am confused
Under the eyes, basically undereye support. U lack it hence u have massive eyebags

Under the eyes, basically undereye support. U lack it hence u have massive eyebags
Eye bags ? Ain't this called ageo sal ? Yesterday someone told me this.SMH

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and Deleted member 47981
Eye bags ? Ain't this called ageo sal ? Yesterday someone told me this.SMH
Brother do u see how the skin complexion is so dark under that area. U dont have bone there

• +1
Brother do u see how the skin complexion is so dark under that area. U dont have bone there
Oh i see yup chico has no dark undereye area while I've some dark area (will improve that) Thanks tho . 😭🥕.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231101-205031_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20231101-205031_Google.jpg
    480.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 20231012_172521.jpg
    20231012_172521.jpg
    653.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Anyways thanks guys .

I tried to open my eyes more in this picture cause they like 95 percent closed naturally .
May be now

• Woah
you actually have good bone structure just get orbital decompression or lower eyelid retraction and you will slay

• +1
@Gmogger @lilith @zDadun @reptiles I fixed my lighting, in previous pics it was always above my head but this time it's infront.

Attachments

• IMG_20231101_215440_459.jpg
    IMG_20231101_215440_459.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
@Gmogger @lilith @zDadun @reptiles I fixed my lighting, in previous pics it was always above my head but this time it's infront.
dont ever compare yourself to psl gods again jfl brutal chin and midface barely any harmony. regardless i dont want you to kys. you can still slay right now just appealmaxx. get off this forum boyo.

dont ever compare yourself to psl gods again jfl brutal chin and midface barely any harmony. regardless i dont want you to kys. you can still slay right now just appealmaxx. get off this forum boyo.
Sorry but I ain't comparing. I am just improving myself. BtwLast time I checked . I had 1:1 mid face
Equal facial thirds and 1:2 chin to philtrum and many more

Last edited:
Last time I checked . I had 1:1 mid face
Equal facial thirds and 1:2 chin to philtrum and many more
go fucking watch qoves and then kys when you realize curry=over. you don't have 1:1 mid face. you have a horse face. your nose is unfathomably large. you chin is too short. and your lips don't fit your face. i didn't want to add to your dysmorphia and as i said you can still slay as many normies aren't autistic. just don't compare yourself to psl ubermenschs with perfect harmony.

• JFL
Le
go fucking watch qoves and then kys when you realize curry=over. you don't have 1:1 mid face. you have a horse face. your nose is unfathomably large. you chin is too short. and your lips don't fit your face. i didn't want to add to your dysmorphia and as i said you can still slay as many normies aren't as autistic as us. just don't compare yourself to psl ubermenschs with perfect harmony.
You may go and check all the measurements bro . I've measured my self a 100 times now and I know what flaws I've and what I haven't. If you are Interested let's do a mog battle ?

Attachments

• 20231012_172521.jpg
    20231012_172521.jpg
    653.9 KB · Views: 0
Le

You may go and check all the measurements bro . I've measured my self a 100 times now and I know what flaws I've and what I haven't. If you are Interested let's do a mog battle ?
over for this retard. the dysmorphia has fried your brain.

over for this retard. the dysmorphia has fried your brain.
😭😭OK sorry just tryna get under your skin .
Ik I don't have psl God harmony and I ain't comparing 😭. I am just improving myself and I learnt many things here . Sorry bro was just pulling your leg 🥕🥲

😭😭OK sorry just tryna get under your skin .
Ik I don't have psl God harmony and I ain't comparing 😭. I am just improving myself and I learnt many things here . Sorry bro was just pulling your leg 🥕🥲
you are so polite. please refrain from this retarded forum. you have great bone structure. the things i pointed out are my own fleeting moments of pure autism and envy perhaps. honestly all you need is maybe canthopexy or lower eyelid retraction but even that isn't necessary. just appeal. get into the arts and academia. breed a nice polish girl. have a beautiful family. i wish you luck. don't start rotting here.

• +1
Reactions: bxteman and Deleted member 47981
Yoo alright brother . Keep mogging bro <3

• JFL
Reactions: bxteman and lilith
kid: I want salludon
mother: we have sallu bhai at home

3738349 20231012 172521

• JFL
Reactions: bxteman and Deleted member 47981
Your medial canthus is making me coom

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and Deleted member 47981
JFL this is why 14 year olds from tiktok shouldn’t be on here. Also you are squinting and angle frauding in the first pic I’ve seen your others :feelskek: :feelskek:.

Can you tiktok cels please stop using terms you don’t understand
ok Mr. August. Can´t you understand the difference between troll and autism?

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: LooksThinker