Are my standards unrealistic?

Gaypilled

Gaypilled

Iron
Me (18, 185 cm fraudmaxxed, autist, altrightcel, gymmaxxed +abs)
25C2C215 8B2E 45D3 8F1A 468B5537F908

My standards:
Must be virgin
4/10
Goes to church and is religious(would meet her in a church context)
Must not be SJW/woke
submissive
wants children in the long run
Not batshit insane

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: unailooksmax23, FutureSlayer, reptiles and 2 others
Not easy but not unreasonable. It will take work to find a woman like that and she if she's a religious virgin you may have to wait until marriage. You're chadlite for sure so you can pull it off.

Do you go to church? How do you expect to find a girl like this? School?

• +1
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer, Deleted member 29167 and WanderingBurro
Not easy but not unreasonable. It will take work to find a woman like that and she if she's a religious virgin you may have to wait until marriage. You're chadlite for sure so you can pull it off.

Do you go to church? How do you expect to find a girl like this? School?
I will join a church and inform myself beforehand if there are enough young women present

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and Gaygymmaxx
you can get any girl lookswise if you drop all the other bs parameters

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, Deleted member 29167 and Gaygymmaxx
I will join a church and inform myself beforehand if there are enough young women present
I think understand your type but I'd personally go for a non religious hotter girl

You're good enough looking that they'll be loyal lad. I think you can find real love without a virgin religious girl and you'd enjoy having a hotter girl long term.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Deleted member 29167
you can get any girl lookswise if you drop all the other bs parameter
My thoughts exactly
I think understand your type but I'd personally go for a non religious hotter girl

You're good enough looking that they'll be loyal lad. I think you can find real love without a virgin religious girl and you'd enjoy having a hotter girl long term.

move to belarus for religious girls i guess

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
View attachment 2267082

My standards:
Must be virgin
4/10
Must not be SJW/woke
submissive
Not batshit insane
How often do you go to church? The reason why this is HARD mode is because religion is decreasing in many WEIRD countries.

Also get out of the Alt-right buddy, those ideologies hurt fertility levels in the long run.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and Deleted member 29167
View attachment 2267082

My standards:
Must be virgin
4/10
Must not be SJW/woke
submissive
Not batshit insane
The fact that you're goodlooking drastically increases your SMV in "christian dating market" since eligible suitors are so rare.

Also a lot of the traits that you've described play into each other.

You might have to comprise with marrying a non-white woman in order to find a wife since amongst younger people ethnics are slowly becoming the majority in churches.

you can get any girl lookswise if you drop all the other bs parameters
These parameters are the only thing I seek. I am not into degenerate casual sex and modernity and therefore ready to sacrifice attractiveness for character

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
How often do you go to church? The reason why this is HARD mode is because religion is decreasing in many WEIRD countries.

Also get out of the Alt-right buddy, those ideologies hurt fertility levels in the long run.
I am gonna join a church shortly but I am quite religious. Being alt-right correlates positively with fertility

Attachments

• AD4A2A06-87A2-4915-80ED-D8E88A1903A7.png
    AD4A2A06-87A2-4915-80ED-D8E88A1903A7.png
    795.5 KB · Views: 0
A 4 must be a stacylite to you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
These parameters are the only thing I seek. I am not into degenerate casual sex and modernity and therefore ready to sacrifice attractiveness for character
Ok well most religious girls are ugly anyway since its a good cope. Should be easy.

I also recommend Belarus. Plenty of ugly virgin religious girls.

Enjoy ugly!

• +1
The fact that you're goodlooking drastically increases your SMV in "christian dating market" since eligible suitors are so rare.

Also a lot of the traits that you've described play into each other.

You might have to comprise with marrying a non-white woman in order to find a wife since amongst younger people ethnics are slowly becoming the majority in churches.
I forgot to add that she has to be white of non low IQ stock. But I didn’t add that because most girls in our churches are white.

Ok well most religious girls are ugly anyway since its a good cope. Should be easy.

I also recommend Belarus. Plenty of ugly virgin religious girls.

Enjoy ugly!
Thank you. I will enjoy being a patriarch.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
Must be virgin
Yes.

You're good looking, but most women western will have lost their virginity by 19, and at 18 a lot of them already have (this is just from personal experience however, so it might be just location). The only time I've encountered a woman who was a virgin older than 20 was an immigrant with a religious background.

Virgins as a category after 20 are pretty much just made up of men at this point.

Obviously if you went for foreign Asian women you could probably get all of the above and she would be better looking too, but I'd rather you didn't do that - I don't need HTNs and Chadlites ruining what little chance I do have at geomaxxing.

Yes.

You're good looking, but most women western will have lost their virginity by 19, and at 18 a lot of them already have (this is just from personal experience however, so it might be just location). The only time I've encountered a woman who was a virgin older than 20 was an immigrant with a religious background.

Virgins as a category after 20 are pretty much just made up of men at this point.

Obviously if you went for foreign Asian women you could probably get all of the above and she would be better looking too, but I'd rather you didn't do that - I don't need HTNs and Chadlites ruining what little chance I do have at geomaxxing.
I am mostly looking for teen girls 14-18

I am mostly looking for teen girls 14-18
Uh, IDK where you're from, but if that's illegal I disavow. @FBI IDK this guy.

If you're 18 I guess 16 can be acceptable, the laws and social stigma varies depending on the country.

Uh, IDK where you're from, but if that's illegal I disavow. @FBI IDK this guy.

If you're 18 I guess 16 can be acceptable, the laws and social stigma varies depending on the country.
Legal in my country. Age of consent is 14

View attachment 2267082

My standards:
Must be virgin
4/10
Must not be SJW/woke
submissive
Not batshit insane
Realistic but not easy, not many foids go to church these days + they’ve possibly already been fucked but will larp as virgins anyways

Realistic but not easy, not many foids go to church these days + they’ve possibly already been fucked but will larp as virgins anyways
14-18 + in church = likelyhood of being virgin is 70%

Conservative religious fertility advantage compared to libtards like you
you dont have to be a liberal to think being "conservative" is dumb

it was only good for subhumans to get girls through their wealth as the women couldn't work. its just trying to override biology with retarded systems

idk why ur a tradcuck considering ur a strong HTN-weak CL

View attachment 2267082

My standards:
Must be virgin
4/10
Must not be SJW/woke
submissive
Not batshit insane

Crazy how hard the average white mogs tbqh fucking hell why is it your race that's dying of all fucking races the most aesthetic ones die out the fastest

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
Good standards, don’t worry, you’ll get it

I am gonna join a church shortly but I am quite religious. Being alt-right correlates positively with fertility
A level of conservatism is needed to maintain healthy birth rates but the alt-right take it too far.

The reason why being right wing has a positive correlation with fertility is because of 3rd world countries (which tend to be right wing) have higher rates of rape (including marital rape) low access to birth control and a shit job market (which further promotes martial coercion).

you dont have to be a liberal to think being "conservative" is dumb

it was only good for subhumans to get girls through their wealth as the women couldn't work. its just trying to override biology with retarded systems

idk why ur a tradcuck considering ur a strong HTN-weak CL
Not everything is about dating and fucking holes. I am interested in the dominance, progress and prosperity of society. And the only political group who understand reality while behaving in the interest of the ethnic group is altright “cuckservatives”

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
A level of conservatism is needed to maintain healthy birth rates but the alt-right take it too far.

The reason why being right wing has a positive correlation with fertility is because of 3rd world countries (which tend to be right wing) have higher rates of rape (including marital rape) low access to birth control and a shit job market (which further promotes martial coercion).
It also does so in western countries. Conservative = non mutant
Conservative = religious = will of God is children
Conservative = group interest = many children

Crazy how hard the average white mogs tbqh fucking hell why is it your race that's dying of all fucking races the most aesthetic ones die out the fastest
Decadence, when you fly so high that you touch the sun, it burns you.

It also does so in western countries. Conservative = non mutant
Conservative = religious = will of God is children
Conservative = group interest = many children
These are the people who are low SES, low IQ, highly prone to violence who are breeding like rabbits in the west.

• +1
Decadence, when you fly so high that you touch the sun, it burns you.

No it's eugenics Europeans through our history always have chosen More aeshretic people to breed unlike Indians and cause of my retarded ancestors I have to get plastic surgery and do all this other shit it's just tragic