Are my standards unrealistic?

Gaypilled

Gaypilled

Iron
Me (18, 185 cm fraudmaxxed, autist, altrightcel, gymmaxxed +abs)
25C2C215 8B2E 45D3 8F1A 468B5537F908

My standards:
Must be virgin
4/10
Goes to church and is religious(would meet her in a church context)
Must not be SJW/woke
submissive
wants children in the long run
Not batshit insane

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: unailooksmax23, FutureSlayer, reptiles and 2 others
fr i dont this this guy knows how subhuman the avg /pol/ user is

Most oil users are deathnics usually why would whites be white supremacists openly and be against race mixing to many gollinos and jungle gooks to bang In the sea

These are the people who are low SES, low IQ, highly prone to violence who are breeding like rabbits in the west.
Two different groups of people breed like rabbits in the west.
Low IQ mix raced ethnics fast life history
And
Conservative religious slow life history

This is insane levels of deluson if she was gonna cheat she was gonna do it any ways she would just use god to justify it
She is not going to destroy a marriage and a family if she’s in Christ.

Much less likely, at least

And
Normies are being breed out that way lmao

Me (18, 185 cm fraudmaxxed, autist, altrightcel, gymmaxxed +abs)
View attachment 2267082

My standards:
Must be virgin
4/10
Goes to church and is religious(would meet her in a church context)
Must not be SJW/woke
submissive
wants children in the long run
Not batshit insane
Nah. Virgin part is gonna be really hard tho, the especially the older you get. You still have a chance if you get with her now. But you better have money cuz an attractive virgin is the equivalent to a millionaire in 2023

Nah. Virgin part is gonna be really hard tho, the especially the older you get. You still have a chance if you get with her now. But you better have money cuz an attractive virgin is the equivalent to a millionaire in 2023
Not hard at all in church settings. He is 18

Yeah I know. Money is going to be hard, still working on that. I am probably going to migrate to Poland/Hungary because the West is beyond saving. Might help the virginity question

• JFL
Reactions: Sondern
And
Hmm just seems like you watch edward dutton and are coping.

Normies are being breed out that way lmao

It's always the most subhuman races that breed this Is a black pill even within whites the most dumbest unattractive whites usually breed the most compared to Chad like Thom strijjd.

Life is such a disgusting tragedy who ever set this shit show up is a joker

It's always the most subhuman races that breed this Is a black pill even within whites the most dumbest unattractive whites usually breed the most compared to Chad like Thom strijjd.

Life is such a disgusting tragedy who ever set this shit show up is a joker
Life is hard

Yes. Haven’t watched anyone who debunked him yet.

He's basically very accurate on most things tbqh his eugenicss policies make the most rational sense going past his race autism other races need to do this shit female choice in this is a mistake because they don't choose the most best genetically to reporuce they will fuck chads in youth but as they get older they will breed with fucking beta buxers all the while the iq is going down and the more important thing looks is also going down.

It always happens and society can't connect dots imagine if ppl just a 1000 years ago were black pilled how much different this shit would be

• +1
Reactions: Gaypilled
I am the most hated person at my school because I doxxed myself being an incel altright.
Brutal, how'd it happen?

Make a thread about it, since it wouldn't belong in looksmaxxing questions

Read his rational wiki article.
Lol rational wiki is leftist and biased af. But yeah Dutton is not this intellectual genius but still I trust most of his theories as most other intelligent rightwing scientist's (Emil Kirgegaard etc.) agree

Incel TV said it best this life is a cruel fucking joke every thing is down to genetics ultimately
That is why religion and a loyal wife is important. It helps coping

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel and FutureSlayer
I can’t shut my mouth. If tried to spread the truth but got shut down
Make a thread on it it seems interesting, not tryna keep bumping this thread with non-looksmax related stuff.

This fourm needs a sage function.

this just shows what a dumbass you are. (that graph from twitter doesn't prove anything)

the reason conservatives have a lower rate of mental illness is because they don't talk about. conservatives and liberals have a very different attittude towards mental illness. people on the left are more often willing to seek out treatment and address it. people on the left tend to get diagnosed more often and have more mental health support than right-leaning communities. the tendency when you live in a conservative community is to be encouraged to repress, suck it up, and "get it together."

you can't get diagnosed for mental illness if you don't know you have a mental illness and/or can't seek treatment. because of the rural divide between liberals and conservatives there is also a big difference in access to mental healthcare.

religious and conservative people have lower IQ scores and therefore are less able to diagnose their mental illness ('the average IQ of atheists was 6 points higher than the average IQ of non-atheists').

this just shows what a dumbass you are. (that graph from twitter doesn't prove anything)

the reason conservatives have a lower rate of mental illness is because they don't talk about. conservatives and liberals have a very different attittude towards mental illness. people on the left are more often willing to seek out treatment and address it. people on the left tend to get diagnosed more often and have mental health support than right-leaning communities. the tendency when you live in a conservative community is to be encouraged to repress, suck it up, and "get it together."

you can't get diagnosed for mental illness if you don't know you have a mental illness and/or can't seek treatment. because of the rural divide between liberals and conservatives there is also a big difference in access to mental healthcare.

religious and conservative people have lower IQ scores and therefore are less able to diagnose their mental illness ('the average IQ of atheists was 6 points higher than the average IQ of non-atheists').
Partly true, still leftist are literally mutants

Partly true, still leftist are literally mutants
that's just not true. you can't say all leftists are mutants just because a minority of them are. that's like me saying conservatives are racists because the KKK supported trump as president. I agree that 'trans people' shouldn't have surgery under 18 but almost no leftists are saying this, but at the same time conservatives are making it seem like leftists do support this.

religion is the biggest cope and it's bad because science is being ignored because of it. a lot of conservative media is spreading fake news. if you ever follow some conservative people on twitter just fact check their tweets and you will know how untrustworthy they are. conservatism is redpilled. you can't be a blackpill believer and believe in god.

Last edited:
that's just not true. you can't say all leftists are mutants just because a minority of them are. that's like me saying conservatives are racists because the KKK supported trump as president. religion is the biggest cope and it's bad because science is being ignored because of it.
Being conservative correlates with attractiveness, the opposite is true for leftist (Just think about your average SJW).
Religion gives community, mental stability and a reason to live. It may clash with science sometimes but it can be combined as we have seen pre 1950. Rapid progress + religion. Most people can’t live without religion, the best example is the current state of our society. Mental health + incel crisis is because of the collapse of religion

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: orangomango2003 and FutureSlayer
that's just not true. you can't say all leftists are mutants just because a minority of them are. that's like me saying conservatives are racists because the KKK supported trump as president. I agree that 'trans people' shouldn't have surgery under 18 but almost no leftists are saying this, but at the same time conservatives are making it seem like leftists do support this.

religion is the biggest cope and it's bad because science is being ignored because of it. a lot of conservative media is spreading fake news. if you ever follow some conservative people on twitter just fact check their tweets and you will know how untrustworthy they are. conservatism is redpilled. you can't be a blackpill believer and believe in god.
Watch Edward Dutton

Not hard at all in church settings. He is 18
There are plenty of church girls with perfectly fine families that are suckin n gettin creamy backshots all day long. It's in our human nature

There are plenty of church girls with perfectly fine families that are suckin n gettin creamy backshots all day long. It's in our human nature
Yes, but there are still ppl with morals bro

Life is hard
Where is your God? Haha

Being conservative correlates with attractiveness, the opposite is true for leftist (Just think about your average SJW).
Religion gives community, mental stability and a reason to live. It may clash with science sometimes but it can be combined as we have seen pre 1950. Rapid progress + religion. Most people can’t live without religion, the best example is the current state of our society. Mental health + incel crisis is because of the collapse of religion

You mean boywife, femboys make better girls than girls do :feelsez:

And
What's the point of caring about the fate of a society that has rejected you?