are naturally big eyelids a thing?

Deleted member 10615

Deleted member 10615

Brachy pride worldwide
i see people with zero browridge or fat padding and non deepset eyes but they have tiny eyelids and look slightly hooded

while i have very deep set eyes and a good browridge but i still have a slight bit of eyelid exposure

it just doesn't make sense to me

i genuinley think people are born iwth diffrent sized eyelids

is there any surgery to get thinner/smaller eyelids?

Low-set projecting supraorbitals probably. Their eyes might not look deepset bc of recessed infraorbitals and low nose bridge

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
IMG 20210130 175035

My eyes, always been like that

• +1
Low-set projecting supraorbitals probably. Their eyes might not look deepset bc of recessed infraorbitals and low nose bridge
nah bro your not getting it,

there are people who are born with hooded eye or eyes with small eyelids these people don't have deepset eyes they just naturally have small eye lids

i know alot of people with deepset eyes who have some eyelid exposure while i see many people with no bone around there eyes with slight eyelid exposure or none

what the fuck is even the point of having deepset eyes or a browridge there useless if faggots don't even need them for there eyelid exposure

gonna go er man life is unfair

• +1
Reactions: AcneScars
you can get implants for that if you want

your jaw is decent but your eye area is below average

no offence bro
Yeah planning to do something about my eyes, probably lower infraorbital implants and orbital decompression

• +1