Are normies genetically apathetic?

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
I feel there is no other way to explain their rampant lack of intelligence and/or regard to the evil shit that their leaders do. They have no drive to explore anything and never seem to care about their surroundings until it personally affects them. I sometimes hear family members rant about something related to politics or society and half the time it's so fucking stupid and ignorant it makes me want to kill myself. It's like they aren't living on the same fucking planet they are so ignorant/out of touch.

Human history isn't driven by circumstances as many would like to think. It's driven by the genetic predispositions of differing demographics of humans, of which normies are just one type of category. This is how world leaders get away with almost anything. The braindead masses have been bred into not giving a fuck. I feel cursed sharing this piece of shit world with them ngl.

• +1
Reactions: birchman, CupOfCoffee, balding17yomanletcel and 1 other person
I feel there is no other way to explain their rampant lack of intelligence and/or regard to the evil shit that their leaders do. They have no drive to explore anything and never seem to care about their surroundings until it personally affects them. I sometimes hear family members rant about something related to politics or society and half the time it's so fucking stupid and ignorant it makes me want to kill myself. It's like they aren't living on the same fucking planet they are so ignorant/out of touch.

Human history isn't driven by circumstances as many would like to think. It's driven by the genetic predispositions of differing demographics of humans, of which normies are just one type of category. This is how world leaders get away with almost anything. The braindead masses have been bred into not giving a fuck. I feel cursed sharing this piece of shit world with them ngl.

Fuck the human race tqbh i was hoping for an A.I replacement of humans

Normies are mooks, they need direction. Just get one based blackpilled good looking charismamaxed guy, and we could fight the elite.

You are nothing.

Yes they are