Are peptides supposed to be more expensive than hgh?

M

Multicolor_Pill

Banned
So, after doing some research it turns out that for heightmaxxing there are 2 main paths peptides + mk 677 + igf-1 lr3 and hgh + igf-1 lr3, the thing is that according to different guides I should be using the following peptides: ghrp-2, hexarelin, cjc 1295 dac, cjc no dac and igf-1 lr3 and running this for 3 months comes to a total of roughly 2800 usd whereas 700 iu hgh (7.5 iu/day during 3 months) + igf-1 lr3 comes to a total of 1140 usd, here is the hgh I used for the calculation https://apoteka-pharma.com/product/jintropin-hgh/ . So, what should I use? I remember everyone saying that even generic hgh is better than peptides and that those that grew used hgh and igf-1 lr3 but then there are these graphs making me doubt stuff
graph_daily-jpg.193226
graph_shot-jpg.193227

What should I use?

• +1
Reactions: cumbutamoren
Those graphs are with 2.5 IUs GH, if you want more literally inject more, that simple. Peptides may be dependent on how your body reacts, and have had less studies, so you really don’t know how much GH you are getting unless you get regular blood tests.

GH>peptides if you can guarantee your source is reliable

Side note, price does not mean if something is more effective, simply that it costs more to produce/other factors.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and Multicolor_Pill
So, after doing some research it turns out that for heightmaxxing there are 2 main paths peptides + mk 677 + igf-1 lr3 and hgh + igf-1 lr3, the thing is that according to different guides I should be using the following peptides: ghrp-2, hexarelin, cjc 1295 dac, cjc no dac and igf-1 lr3 and running this for 3 months comes to a total of roughly 2800 usd whereas 700 iu hgh (7.5 iu/day during 3 months) + igf-1 lr3 comes to a total of 1140 usd, here is the hgh I used for the calculation https://apoteka-pharma.com/product/jintropin-hgh/ . So, what should I use? I remember everyone saying that even generic hgh is better than peptides and that those that grew used hgh and igf-1 lr3 but then there are these graphs making me doubt stuff
graph_daily-jpg.193226
graph_shot-jpg.193227

What should I use?
U can run hgh+igf lr3 in 200-300$ per month,i have sources for that

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
graph_daily-jpg.193226
graph_shot-jpg.193227

What should I use?
What cumbutamoren said is true.

But if u inject hgh and igf1 lr3 and inject peptides in small amounts ,u could skyrocket ur growth

• +1
sorry im late but check out this post i think itll help you

edit: oh this niggas banned lmao :lul:

Last edited:
What cumbutamoren said is true.

But if u inject hgh and igf1 lr3 and inject peptides in small amounts ,u could skyrocket ur growth
what would be the most effective cheapest stack for a heightmaxxing teen in your opinion?

what would be the most effective cheapest stack for a heightmaxxing teen, in your opinion?
peptides mogged by HGH, peptides cost the same amount yet are required to be injected way more, and diminish and desensitize and its easier to become insulin resistant

• +1
peptides mogged by HGH, peptides cost the same amount yet are required to be injected way more, and diminish and desensitize and its easier to become insulin resistant
You got Hgh sources?

what would be the most effective cheapest stack for a heightmaxxing teen in your opinion?
Depends on your finances.
Hgh is more expensive while peptides u can produce the same amount of HGH for cheaper.
The only problem is u would have to inject 3 times a day,it won't be painful btw,if u use a 32 gauge needle s @zv1212 uses.

But whether u use peptides or hgh,u must use igf1 lr3 and rIgf1,igf1 is what makes us taller ,not hgh,hgh converts to igf1 in the liver.

People with laron syndrome have high levels of HGH but fail to produce igf1 in the liver so they remain dwarfs with an avg height of 4'7.
This is how much important igf1 is

• +1
Depends on your finances.
Hgh is more expensive while peptides u can produce the same amount of HGH for cheaper.
The only problem is u would have to inject 3 times a day,it won't be painful btw,if u use a 32 gauge needle s @zv1212 uses.

But whether u use peptides or hgh,u must use igf1 lr3 and rIgf1,igf1 is what makes us taller ,not hgh,hgh converts to igf1 in the liver.

People with laron syndrome have high levels of HGH but fail to produce igf1 in the liver so they remain dwarfs with an avg height of 4'7.
This is how much important igf1 is
The best stack is sermorelin (or huperzine a), cjc-1295 DAC (or tesamorelin) and hexarelin (or mk677) and igf lr3

Drugs in parenthesis are not Ideal,

And yeah even with the 29 gauge ones it's not too bad

Cjc dac is different because it's a long release peptide unlike tesamorelin which is short term
They both are copies of the naturally occurring growth factors and have the same purpose, but I've read that cjc DAC Is better because having constantly high concentrations of growth hormone causes more bone growth than spikes in gh like tesamorelin. Both will work though.

They both are copies of the naturally occurring growth factors and have the same purpose, but I've read that cjc DAC Is better because having constantly high concentrations of growth hormone causes more bone growth than spikes in gh like tesamorelin. Both will work though.
I have read that men release hgh in spikes so cjc no dac and short term peptides are better for men and cjc dac is better for women.
But the long release of cjc dac does it for me