Are pine nuts optimal?

likenesss

likenesss

Clavicular no.1 fan
I buy some decent quality ones and make pesto sauce with them
Are they optimal or do they have too much pufas?
My diet is mostly meat cooked very rare, eggs sometimes raw, organic low temp pasteurised milk, raw hard cheese, bread,pasta, rice and tomatoes/cucumbers or other veggies sometimes

• +1
Reactions: _looksmaxxer_
My diet is mostly meat cooked very rare, eggs sometimes raw, organic low temp pasteurised milk, raw hard cheese, bread,pasta, rice and tomatoes/cucumbers or other veggies sometimes
why raw eggs?

• +1
Reactions: likenesss
pine nuts are packed with omega 6, but i recommend you eating fish

• +1
but can the proteins be absorbed, im 14 should i do this too?
No, you only absorb half the proteins when you eat them raw (from 6grams oer egg to 3grams), but you can just eat a bit more foods that have high protein like 100grams more of meat

pine nuts are packed with omega 6, but i recommend you eating fish
Omega 6 is inflammatory and lowers testosterone but you shouldnt completely avoid it. I get mine from pasta and rice thats why im asking if pine nuts are optimal

• +1
Reactions: _looksmaxxer_ and NEOKAISER
Omega 6 is inflammatory and lowers testosterone but you shouldnt completely avoid it. I get mine from pasta and rice thats why im asking if pine nuts are optimal
ahh okay, just eat them in moderation because they have vitamin E and that lowers prolactin, it also has monounsaturated fats which is good i guess but yeah do it in moderation

• +1
ahh okay, just eat them in moderation because they have vitamin E and that lowers prolactin, it also has monounsaturated fats which is good i guess but yeah do it in moderation
Saturated fats are the only good fats that you should consume a lot of, ofc the others are needed but staurated fats must be no1

• +1
Reactions: _looksmaxxer_ and NEOKAISER
No nigger im not a poorcel like you i eat high quality beef daily
im poor but i only eat beef goat lamb etc. it’s a good investment regardless of economic status. id rather starve than eat grain or sugar

• +1
im poor but i only eat beef goat lamb etc. it’s a good investment regardless of economic status. id rather starve than eat grain or sugar
Sugar from organic fruits and raw honey is good. Rice is also good and some high quality sourdough bread here and there is also good