Are Poos secretly based?

Ruakh

Ruakh

Silver

I saw this disgusting photo of a poo taking a poo in what appears to be a high rise elite area of the west. My first instinct was disgust. But look at exactly where he is. Its right at the vestibule where the automated doors are, where the foot traffic is maximized. But look even closer. Hes doing himself right on the tracks of the automated door itself. The second he disappears from the motion sensor that door is going to hit that dung pile like a freight train hitting a penny. This is a TACTICAL POO and desu its nothing short of fecal terrorism.

Knowing this, I am left strangely in a a state of curiosity as to what happened right after this picture was taken. Did the door get stuck on the poo and get jammed half open, requiring service? or did it effortlessly glide over the poo, becoming one with the poo in a sort of metamorphosis, even after some poor wagie scrubbed it off the tracks after some elite jewess complained, people swear they can sense the faint scent of lingering poo remaining for years to come? I guess we'll never know. But I'm left wondering, where will this poo crusader strike next? And is this some freak poo, or is there perhaps some genius behind their race, a sinister almost jew-esque hidden power level?

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: moggathon, lilith and FacialStructure404
openly based

View attachment 2779896
I saw this disgusting photo of a poo taking a poo in what appears to be a high rise elite area of the west. My first instinct was disgust. But look at exactly where he is. Its right at the vestibule where the automated doors are, where the foot traffic is maximized. But look even closer. Hes doing himself right on the tracks of the automated door itself. The second he disappears from the motion sensor that door is going to hit that dung pile like a freight train hitting a penny. This is a TACTICAL POO and desu its nothing short of fecal terrorism.

Knowing this, I am left strangely in a a state of curiosity as to what happened right after this picture was taken. Did the door get stuck on the poo and get jammed half open, requiring service? or did it effortlessly glide over the poo, becoming one with the poo in a sort of metamorphosis, even after some poor wagie scrubbed it off the tracks after some elite jewess complained, people swear they can sense the faint scent of lingering poo remaining for years to come? I guess we'll never know. But I'm left wondering, where will this poo crusader strike next? And is this some freak poo, or is there perhaps some genius behind their race, a sinister almost jew-esque hidden power level?
funniest thread ive read in months jfl